REQUESTING ALL PIZZAGATE INFOGRAPHICS AND IMAGES

I'm looking especially for the basement info and the pics of them working on the spot in the basement that leads to tunnels and is later concreted up in the basement they "don't own".

We need to collect our images to share with the normies. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat
transformerdc.org/about/council
linkedin.com/in/chris-carr-b478883
academia.edu/5739435/Parks_and_Passages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>forced meme

Here you go

These posts are made to destroy the impending Tuvalu invasion.

Do not fall for them.

Get the fuck out

is anyone vee eight yet?

>wikileaks

Fake news. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Here

the whole thing is falling apart... v0att / v ipzzagate is getting out of hand imo
there's less and less posts about circumstantial evidence and more and more lunatic theories about secret Satanic societies

it's come to the point where someone posts something like: "The world is ran by 5 immortal Egyptians serving Amon RRaa worshipping a bull drinking blood of chuldren to stay alive forever"

(I'm exaggerating it's a caricature ofc)

and you say: "hey! that's crazy, can we go back on topic"

and you're accused of being a shill

it's lost imo, the paranoiacs,
ATS and God Like Productions
/x/-like kookoo in the coconut funny upstairs loonybin crowd has taken over

Pizzagate is just now getting into mainstream media so now is the time to dig deeper.

problem is, there are so many crazies out there who don't care about evidence

they're convinced by everything that sounds satanic and occult

and they spread debunked bullshit such as "J'aimes L'enfants / James Alefantis" and fake "hacked jpegs" and other total BS

we need to stick to what is real. what we have AFAIK is only

1) very strange, codiified, cryptic references in emails

2) some rather dubious pictures on instagram

3) some other connections to pedophiliac art etc. that are suspicious

AFAIK that's all we really have?

but people on voat already talking about Soros stealing children to use their blood to stay young... I mean fuck

Not exactly inforgraphic, but highly related pizza stuff. This guy got nuts after Hollywood fame and I believe it has to do with the shit they do with kids there.

Come one, his bands name is PIZZA UNDERGROUND. He is all fucked up. He claims to be all he is 'because of pizza'. Must be some kind of hidden message.

exactly. The FB group is 6000+. And those are people who don't know enough to be scared about sharing shit from a FB group.

Yum... Baby...
Crazy people

A fucking leaf

fuck off you reek of shill.

suck james' dick faggot.

who the fuck says dubious but a man that fucks children?

p.s. speaking of voat this was recently posted and is the most viewed thread on voat in the last 24 hours. check out the most recent 3 posts and youll be alarmed to see the damage control seeping onto here within minutes.

we have a whole team on this cover up.

just look at the bombardment in these threads alone. if I die it would be cool with me, it will be by exposing too much of this shit I can tell now.

Please investigate the properties it's the key

voat co/v/pizzagate/1485593

voat co/v/pizzagate/1485593

kys hillshill

pointing out the problems with people continually reposting the faked "hack" images = shill?

calm down ahmed

Here you go amigo

2/5

3/5

4/5

shut the fuck up 1st poster go back to forum sliding at least shills are semi-efficient in something...

5/5 o

Don't pay attention gais

Now hold on guys, if we want this whole thing to gain any mainstream traction we do need to gather more hard evidence and quit grasping at straws. The emails are certainly suspicious, but they don't prove anything yet. We need to take this beyond the podesta emails and looking at instagrams. Like Woodward and Bernstein, we need to do some actual investigating. Like when the anons showed up at comet ping pong.

thanks guys. any more additional images is appreciated.

This is fake right?
Haven't seen this before..

this is going to turn out just the way the conspiracy theories about south koreans PM did

Catch this pedophile truck QUICKLY

Those were real though.

no.

we need some 400lb hackers

I've been making a 'secret members area' for Comet Pizza for the last week. It's pro level website design. I've been populating it with posts, reviews, etc, using this stupid code.

I'm going to start leaking screenshots and images taken with a phone

>the user is taking pics with his camera of the screen it must not be photoshopped

yes pizzagate "researchers" are this retarded.

and I'm going to fill the whole thing with even worse technical jibberish than when I did the fake hacking thing before and said I needed to "crack a PGP key"

and you'll all buy it all over again

not a shill paid or otherwise, trolling people who take things too seriously is the only way I can achieve an erection

There's a difference between "retarded" and "easily mislead." It seems as though you're both.

The Fendippitous Eggmen have arrived

This is my only OG pic (I made). I think its good for a thread starting pic in the catalog.

you're clicking images with pepperoni pizza user, you're just going to get another captcha popup.

You've meant probably this image?

two things:

My own rudimentary search concluded that Alefantis is NOT a DC native as this image claims. Weird.

Second, I haven't heard anything about this Transformer group. Looks legit:
transformerdc.org/about/council

This guy is on the board of Transformer... Executive Director of JPMorgan Chase... wow. Alefantis is kind of a big deal. If he's not diddling kids I don't know how the hell a pizza shop owner manages to be so fucking connected.

linkedin.com/in/chris-carr-b478883

more

STOP ALL THIS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

academia.edu/5739435/Parks_and_Passages

This one is related to them, since Soros OSF and Comet Ping Pong supported work on Dupont and Berlin tunnels. There is a rumor, that these (Dupont) tunnels lead even to Comet Ping Pong below Connecticut avenue, which is not much unprobable, because they were used as a nuclear shelter, and the government nuclear shelter at Fort Reno is just beside the corner from Comet Ping Pong...

The man, while filming "dangerous" ping-pong on the street at night, also caught on his video an almost inaudible girl voice crying for help, allegedly from somewhere below...

Stop calling "Russian".
#Pizzagate was from the beginning investigated mainly by americans, partly by new-zealanders and western-europeans, russian amateur contribution is minimal... Pretending any involvement of russian government is ridiculous propaganda and utter lie...

On picture - this sauce is said to be stored in their basement...

Hard to tell, if this is underground at Comet ?

... and not hard to tell, that this is not Comet's basement. This is Tony Podesta's basement...

This one compares two articles mentioning their basement...

the zanier conspiracies are shills.

they get paid for disinfo.

Kinda like how when there is a sandy hook thread there is always a dude that spams that lookalike bullshit on how the crisis actors were in other shit on tv.

there WERE crisis actors, but it turns out that if you attach such a notion to a bunch of schizo pics about similar looking people it seemingly discredits truthers.

Not sure I'm convinced with his analysis because walk in freezers like this usually have their own base to sit on they don't just have a concrete floor ,at the same time it doesn't look like any walk in freezer I've seen and I've been in a few ,the walls should be plastic whiterock for cleanliness ,looks way too big as well ,can't see that 1 fan cooling the entire freezer.

After looking again I see there is more than 1 air conditioning unit ,still a massive freezer though

PIzzagate threads TO THE TOP.

anybody got the one with jimmy comet talking about the freezer?