Economic meltdown

Are (((they))) artificially inflating the stock market so they can drop it after Trump's inauguration?

After the fed raises interest rates, the stock market would crash. Of course, it would be blamed on Trump

Pic somewhat related... the cat is our economy

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/stories/-tracking-animal-cruelty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At some point during the Trump presidency left leaning financial powers are going to trigger the currency crisis, it WILL be blamed on Trump almost universally, and there's pretty much not a thing you can do about it.

They've been artificially inflating the stock market for eight years. Can't have the first black president look bad or get held up to the same standards.

Why don't you educate yourself and get a good job? Improve your life, brah, instead of wasting time on conspiracy theories.

Why the fuck would they do that?

dayum niggas be psychopathic

Congrats you've solved the mystery. It will start with a collapse of europe first then they will rally the funds to America for a safe haven then pull the plug.

If interest rates plus CPI/inflation is significantly higher than the expected appreciation of assets these loans are used for, then it becomes pretty obvious it's inflating the stock.

But this isn't malicious against Trump, at worst they're going through their last cycle.

>yes goy, dont worry who's behind the curtain.

nignogs in action

>Why the fuck would they do that?
Did you not notice that they're niggers? Niggers do these things because they're retarded and violent.

Yes. It's been a long time since fiat currency and economics reflected reality in any way. Five hundred years ago, they would've manipulated society with religion; they just use stock prices to do the same thing today, since the American religion is cash.

I'm too big of a pussy to click on that. What does that thing do to the cat?

kicks it at a wall.

>implying I'm not doing those things

Remember the market crash of 08/09? It would have been wise to ask some questions instead of living by Dave Ramsey memes

What's a safe haven tho? The USD is the last stable currency in the world.

As a side note, it may be worth starting an "end animal abuse" subversion campaign with this type of material.

Something niggerish, I'm sure Mr. Hyde.

>MUH CATS
Cats are pests in many parts of the world, literally who gives a fuck.
You have no right to speak if you've ever hunted anything or used mouse traps

Fucking hypocritical niggers, I bet you whine about chinese eating dogs too.

In many shithole parts of the world you meant to say

>USD
>Stable

not forever

Nope, even in the US stray cats can be a major problem

Famalam, i-is that you in the gif?

Cruelty to animals is one of the key indicators of psychopathy and criminal behaviour.

> The association for years has cited studies linking animal abuse and other types of crimes—most famously, murders committed by serial killers like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and the “Son of Sam” killer David Berkowitz. The organization also points out the overlap animal abuse has with domestic violence and child abuse.

> “If somebody is harming an animal, there is a good chance they also are hurting a human,” said John Thompson, deputy executive director of the National Sheriffs’ Association. “If we see patterns of animal abuse, the odds are that something else is going on.”

fbi.gov/news/stories/-tracking-animal-cruelty

Are you dense? It's not about the moral status of a cat, it's about uneceasary cruelness and a lack of empathy.

If you catch a mouse and then throw it in the woods 50+ ft you are an asshole. Give it a quick death if you mean to kill it, but don't just harass it for cruel fun.

Great. one can always count one lefties for a mutual suicide. Good Night USA, was nice knowing you, even when I miss 90's New York

>Says the people who have no problem with factory farms and the abuse of pigs which are objectively more intelligent than their meme pet cats but it's okay because you consider them food
Still a hypocrite.
What's the difference between inflicting suffering for enjoyment or survival? It doesn't make the animal suffer any less. Stop pretending there is a difference.
>Give it a quick death
Why kill it at all, hypocritical scum? Death is fine, even though the creature doesn't want it, but pain is way too much, even though the entire reason animals feel pain is to avoid death? You've got your priorities mixed up there, human.

I cut myself on your edges, bro :(

Why would I kill for an animal and feel nothing about it? Im a cat?

>Not pretending that my abuses against other animals is of some superior quality of moral strain than others abuses of animals makes me edgy.
Either accept animal abuse and stop caring or don't selectively care and don't abuse anything at all ( good luck living though, as life is based on enforcing your will on others unwanted )
"Minimize suffering" is the morality of "I don't want to actually stop doing bad thing, because that would be inconvenient for me so I'll just pretend my brand of bad thing is less bad than the alternative rather than searching for a way to avoid it altogether"

theyre animals that have been raised by humans to trust humans for thousands of years you stupid sperg.
rats are not

I'm guessing you're one of the idiots in the video

>theyre animals that have been raised by humans to trust humans for thousands of years you stupid sperg.
Same with literally every other domesticated animal, hypocrite.
But it's fine for them because they are food animals and it makes them morally distinct from pet animals.
Even though pigs are smarter and have more empathy than cats. But who cares because they are food animals. Animal feelings only matter if I care about how cute they are.
Fag.

It is not about the animal at all. It is about your enjoyment of pain and suffering. You're right, the animal will die either way. It does not have enough perspective to understand, whatever happens to it.

But you do have that perspective, and you delight in their distress. Where does your pleasure come from? If you delight in the pain of the weak, it's not a big jump before that gets pretty serious.

There are definitely people who want nothing more than to stage a crash to blame on Trump. But I think it will be like the election, there was irregularities and fraud nationwide but it still wasn't enough.

The market will be ripe for a correction and their staged crash will become exactly that. Too many people outside of their clique will be investing, and small businesses will be doing too good to notice.

Old Media will be screaming about the """CRASH""" and the """HORRIBLE ECONOMY""" for the next eight years.

I mean look at them now going from FAKE NEWS to RUSSIAN HACKERS. They've lost their minds and he isn't even President yet.

Fine by me, I own some gold leap options.

treatment of a lower species shows how civilized you are

No, (((they))) have have the market artificially inflated for years. It is a way the banksters, and elitists like politicians and limousine liberals have insider knowledge, rip the middle class off from their investments, and redistribute the wealth among the elite, worldwide.

And how civilized is the belief that there is such a thing as "lower species" and therefore subject to separate ethical guidelines and "higher species", which conveniently coincides with the things you like are seen as acceptable and the things you dislike are marks of being a "lower species"?
Again, I'll bring up pigs. Smarter than dogs and cats. Why is it okay that they are treated significantly worse than meme pets according to your moral compass?

That's what ZeroHedge is saying. ZeroHedge has also correctly predicted 200 of the last 2 recessions. ;)

(Actually I love ZeroHedge)

TFW I knew this going in and vote for Trump specifically, we must hit rock bottom before we etbetter and hillary was all about doing the same and changing nothing.

Yes, everyone will feel the squeeze in 2017.

I have a good job at a broker/dealer. I agree w/ OP's "conspiracy theory"

It's all gambling. The (((house))) always wins.

This. But imagine if they continued inflating it for 8 years, under Hillary, because she's a woman.

The ONLY logical way for America (and ALL the developed world) to get out from this massive debt is Weimar Style Hyper Inflation.

If you own something real like property or gold you will be fine. But 99% of wage slaves will lose what little they had saved up, and they will all blame Trump, just like the (((FedRsv))) wants.

The billionaires will laugh all the way to bank, right up until they see the rope and lampposts.

Yep, this was baked into the cake already.

Nigger.

I know, that's why I voted for Trump. If you guys really want ot make money, invest in short 1 word .xyz domains, they are like $1 to $1000 depending on the quality of name, and all the chinks have been buying them up daily. China will boom, while USA will sink, and sadly, yes, you are right, it will be blamed on him, like I always knew.

Be smart, at the end of the day nobody matters but you and your family, nationalism does not exist when you dont have food going in your mouth. Use this shit against them.

Yes they are.

I'd worry more about the debt tbqh.
How can they raise rates, when there's such a huge debt?
Won't the interest be unbearable for the budget?

>Won't the interest be unbearable for the budget?

It will get to that point where yes, the(goys) will just not be able to pay for it.

Stocks like Twitter will went alky crash,good stocks and tobacco stocks are safe if they food and tobacco stocks drop drastically buy them

Well said. It's degeneracy and a weak character, masquerading as "strength".

If food and tobbaco stocks drastically crash buy them screenshot the stock prices of Phillip Morris and food company's like Nabisco and Kraft.

Remember stocks like Twitter are meant to crash.

Food stocks will be fine,
Twitter stock will die a terrible death

yes, they're going to create an economic crash and blame it on trump as a way to ensure nobody like him can be elected again

>kicking an animal for no reason is comparable to killing pigs and cows for food

Are you baiting or are you this fucking simple?

Before some vegan faggot chimes in: eating meat is a necessity for humans to survive; if all humans were vegans you would not exist

>Are you baiting or are you this fucking simple?
The pain is the same, the moral argument is about suffering and pain.
>Before some vegan faggot chimes in: eating meat is a necessity for humans to survive
Not anymore, nigger. You're just as bad as those niglets in the OP because animal meat is no longer necessary to survive.
Just because the alternative is uneconomical doesn't mean it does not exist. And as it exists, you lack of participating is incriminating.

You only argument in the modern era is that going vegan is inconvenient for you. And look there, you're placing your own convenience on a higher moral imperative level than the suffering of others. But look, to those niggers their entertainment is of more importance than that cats wellbeing. Unlike what you believe, you're not any better than than for pretending to be angry about it.

Gold, always gold.

The economy is in a bubble.

It's going to burst regardless.

Its inevitable.

They will blame Trump.

Prepare fags.

Time is running out.

Collapse imminent.

When though? Because I read something about 23rd?

Nobody knows the exact time, but the time frame is next year 2017.

SHTF 2017.

It's going to be baaaaaddddd.

I can only dream, a dollar collapse would probably mean a euro collapse, but I've been fooled once... never again.
What's your feeling about it? Besides it being baaaaaaadddd

Old media wont be able to survive 8 years of they keep losing the viewers.
Trump will crack down on them in a year or two tops.

Deus Vult pupper

Buy guns.

Buy Ammo.

It's going to make 2008 look like a wonderful time.

Seriously.

Look at Venezuela for an example.

Youtube the riots, the violence, the desperation.

Or Greece before the bailout by the IMF.

Found a blog a while back from a dutch lass in Greece, shit is still going down there, people cannot open another bankaccount, only get 420 bucks from the machine a week, people are starving, sick etc.
>Dat feel when cant buy guns nor ammo because dutch cuck laws

You miss the point entirely. Its about cruelty and inflicting pain on others for your own pleasure which is fucked up.

Unfortunately the meat industry is not going anywhere any time soon so the best we can do is ensure that the animals are slaughtered humanely with the least amount of pain, suffering, and awareness.

>Preventing suffering requires too much effort so I'm going to just leave it at ranting about niggers when I see them doing it
Okay

I rant at anybody that hurts animals for pleasure.

I'm having a hard time piecing together your position. Are you a vegan upset that we arent 100% in on animal rights or are you a psychopath that hates being called out on your cruel pleasures?

I don't like you hypocrites who are fine with animal cruelty when it's convenient but against it when you don't deem it "necessary" when your position isn't any more morally justified than the ones you're ranting about.

All Niggers need to be fucking killed