I supported Trump from day one. I have always been a #centipede. But if Trump tries to cozy up to Assad...

I supported Trump from day one. I have always been a #centipede. But if Trump tries to cozy up to Assad, I am done with him. Right now Assad's forces are indiscriminately raping, mutilating and BURNING innocent men, women and children TO DEATH. They are hauling people off to torture chambers. They are even killing journalists. All this after barrel bombs have been dropped on the city for years on end

Trump cannot have anything to do with Assad. He doesn't have to do anything in Syria but pivoting to the Butcher of Damascus means I'm out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XtdsYtgtC8
dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c
youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY
youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c
youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE
youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jrAtUDM3kWs
youtube.com/watch?v=TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsgHfuXpA
web.archive.org/web/20161214221903/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-assad-regime-iran-nothing-shame-you-us-un-ambassador-samantha-power-aleppo-putin-a7473471.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo
twitter.com/trtworld/status/808731858217242624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assad is based as fuck, and if you're not a globalist marxist, you realize that already.

Syria is a sovereign nation, and they have every right to crush the terrorist rebellion.

The media is trying to get you to hate him and Putin because they refuse to bow down to the UN and kiss ZOG ass.

Listen to some syrian music and wake up.

youtu.be/-XtdsYtgtC8

dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c

youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY

youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c

youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc

youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE

youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE

youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ

>#centipede
go back to >/reddit/ kiddo

I'm an atheist, but I feel so happy for every christian living in Syria right now...fuck ((((rebels))))

Shill detected.

>one. I have always been a #centipede. But if Trump tries to cozy up to Assad, I am done with him. Right now Assad's forces are indiscriminately raping, mutilating and BURNING innocent men, women and children TO DEATH. They are hauling people off to torture chambers. They are even killing journalists. All this after barrel bombs have been dropped on the city for years on end

Source: Rectal opening
Same level of shameless ,absolute demonization of the opposing force.
Just like the bombing of Yugoslavia
>The Serbs have nazicamps specially designed for raping poor Muslim women!

Just like Iraq
>Saddam has bioweapons and is killing a quadrillion of civilians!
Lybia
>GADDAFI IS SNIPING INNOCENT CIVILIANS ON THE STREETS!!!

Now the same with Russia
> Carpet Bombing poor innocents in syria!!!

You will never learn until the nuclear Holocaust happens, globalist scum
Your name is Satan and you are the Father of deceit and malice

Oh no! A foreigner won't like our president, what ever will we do?
You should ask weedman to let more freedom fighters into your country

Bashar is a tyrant who has been slaughtering his own people to stay in power. One day he will be brought to justice to face the consequences of his actions.

God damn. Deutschland is waking up.
Nice red pill.
When are you guys going to remove Merkel?

The world would be better off if you took care of your own shit, and stopped worrying about other people's shit.

I love you guys. It's so comfy coming here each day hearing "Based Assad" and shit after hearing about all the garbage flowing from the keyboards of journalists everywhere. Listening to muh civilians every time Aleppo is brought up gets tiring

he is the less of many evils... there are no relevant moderate ((((rebels)))). the fsa never existed as a coherent group... it is bad, but it is the best we'll ever get

Who has the "moderate rebels" video?

Listen Klumpfkin, Assad is no worse than the terrorist ''rebels''' he is fighting. Probably significantly better. The '''rebels''' are almost all fundamentalists if not direct ISIS or al qaeda offshoots. Yes people are killed. Boohoo. It's a civil war. Nobody is the good guy. But assad is the least shit.

>centipede
>Huffington Post screenshot
>Not knowing about /sg/

You have to go back.

Being based comes from having the gigantic balls to do what is right, and not giving a fuck what the sniveling rats and cockroaches have to say about you.

Trump needs to make an alliance with syria and russia NOW.

The globalists fear us, thats why they are trying to prevent our alliance at all costs.

>but

Shut the fuck up leaf. Doesn't matter if you support trump or not.

>Those comments

Liberal retards would support the war in Iraq if Obama and Government said it was good.

Exactly kek. Liberals are morons.

There is literally no hope left for Canada.

>killing jew controlled mercenaries
>a bad thing.

Kys scum.

I heard that Assad is personally on the ground, setting people on fire, stabbing them and then raping the hole that he stabs

somebody stop this madman

Syrians celebrating liberation of Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=jrAtUDM3kWs

Canadian Journalist on lies about Syria | December 9th 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=TjHniRRgOao

>I supported Trump from day one
>a fucking leaf

I heard he posts on reddit.

>democratic leaf unironically supporting ISIS over Assad

Assad's favourite song, confirmed, no joke

youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsgHfuXpA

Fuck off you cuck, even the common uninformed man knows Syria is sketchy as shit

web.archive.org/web/20161214221903/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-assad-regime-iran-nothing-shame-you-us-un-ambassador-samantha-power-aleppo-putin-a7473471.html

Just check this shit out, the UN is going spare because they can't shame this guy to get him to stop defending his nation. Fucking pathetic cuckolds

The media's representation of Syria is based on lies. They're ramping up the "genocide" propaganda.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo

wtf? I hate assad now

OC

No, no, no. He's not killing people, he's kiling shitskins. Vast difference.

This really corrected my record!

Let's be very clear. Syria, and Assad, are not based. However, neither the FSA or the Islamic State are viable replacements to the Assad regime. As it stands right now, the immediate threat is the Islamic State. Arguably, Christian minorities are able to live a better life under an Assad regime.

Frankly, anyone using the word "based" to describe any leader or country from the Middle East, whether it be Israel or Syria, should be considered shills. Kikes and mudslimes are two sides of the same kebab.

Syria is a shithole, let the non whites burn

>Another leaf claiming to support Trump
Top kek, who cares what you think. Go smoke some weed.

>Right now Assad's forces are indiscriminately raping, mutilating and BURNING innocent men, women and children TO DEATH

TO DEATH?

OY VEY its literally anudda shoah.

Fucking this.

>I supported Trump from day one (not true)

sage, go kill yourself kike concern troll.

Based Assad. Assad is my boy. Would smoke a joint with Assad. Fuck you you Canadian mother fucker. Day Of The Rake can't come soon enough. SAA not ISIS ok.

twitter.com/trtworld/status/808731858217242624

>those replies

the red pill is real

waaah waaah

King Salmān ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azīz Āl Sa‘ūd is undeniably based

>0.5 timbits have been deposited to your account.

think about the 6 gorillion

Not an alignment you see often on Sup Forums. Are you saying that you favor his sphere of influence over the alternative?

fucking heartwarming to see people rise against the MSM manipulation

fpbp

cant argue with them digits

>Right now Assad's forces are indiscriminately raping, mutilating and BURNING innocent men, women and children TO DEATH. They are hauling people off to torture chambers. They are even killing journalists. All this after barrel bombs have been dropped on the city for years on end

Where is the proof?

>unironically supporting a religious McRegime

Alawites elite control power in Syria.
Jew elites control power in the states.

He's done nothing but make the Syrian situation black and white by eliminating actual moderate army defectors and allowing the build up of ISIS.

He wants the West to choose, Assad or ISIS.

there's that little 9y old girl that speaks perfectly english and already died like 9 times on twitter

>Frankly, anyone using the word "based" to describe any leader or country from the Middle East, whether it be Israel or Syria, should be considered shills. Kikes and mudslimes are two sides of the same kebab.

Good work, 50 cents has been deposited into your JIDF account.

Assad is fighting religious terrorists you fool

>implying I support Greater Israel
Fuck off, traitor. The Middle East is a Christian region. Not Muslim, not Jewish.

This is too much. I was /Applaud Assad/ before, but no longer.

>more than 50,000 civilians who rebelled are threatened with executions

>civilians

>who rebelled

those are called "rebels"

>LEAF

>I have always been a #centipede

When can I post with special code and in big purple letters?

what kind of sorcery is this

>1 post by this ID
Consider never responding to these threads, and may the people who wrote these bots/shills die in their sleep choking in a pool of their own blood.

A fucking leaf

>Islamic rebels
>moderates
>ever

Stop and think about media manipulation tactics.

Please.

>kid is clearly confused and scared
>but he doesn't know what to do about all the goddamn cameras pointed at him
>so he just kind looks away a couple of times wishing they'd leave him alone

I want to bomb the vulture journalists.

He's a mod retard, how new are you?

Why do you care if he's killing a bunch of shitskins, they are not our people! Most of these "moderate rebels" would gladly have you dead, the white race is on the path to extinction! We have bigger fucking problems than assad. This is all a ploy to get us hostile with Russia, when we should be teaming up against our natural (((enemy))). They are trying to distract us.

Is your autism so severe that it inhibits your ability to read?

The actual moderates were killed and assimilated into islamists around 2013.

The so called moderates of today are covert headcutters.

>Islam
>moderate
>ever

shut up, it's magic

Ban me cucklord

he's a major pimp, got a whole country cucked by him and calls the shots around the world

everyone is in his pockets

he's like a mafia boss, could as well call him Al Mohammad or something

Plebbit,

get your stuff and go

>I supported Trump from day one. I have always been a #centipede. But
change up the fucking script, it's been a year and a half of this bullshit concern trolling.

You're Irish so I'll be blunt; he's obviously fucking with you

The Horror.

The Horror.

>Right now Assad's forces are indiscriminately raping, mutilating and BURNING innocent men, women and children TO DEATH.
That's kinda what they do over there. It's like what basketball, soccer, or hockey is to the west. And the rebels we backed also cut off children's heads. So all we are doing over there is putting our brand on one group of assholes to achieve nothing other than further ruin our brand.