Why are Liberal Companies So Much Better Than Conservative Companies?

It's a fact that liberal companies are superior in every possible way. Tech companies are liberal, and look how cool google, apple, and facebook are. Look how cool they are. They are liberal, accept homosexual employees, pay their workers well, and hire high-skilled ivy league people of colour. They sometimes lobby the government but it's always for a good purpose and donate money to politicians that want to help America rather than politicians that will simply lower their taxes.

Now look at a traditional company like oil or car manufactures. They mainly higher white dudes, they are homophobic, and hire the trash. They only donate to companies that promise to lower their taxes rather than what is for the common good. These companies are also not nearly as cool as tech companies and you can see why. These are the companies that got Richard Nixon, THIS man elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJAuVQlLxD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That band looks shit.

do you want to know what i think is cool? longevity and providing long term stable jobs across all income brackets and education levels.

banks are conservative as fuck and the most powerful

Bitch they are from Silicon Valley.

What genre is that?

awful

Sorry but I don't think lasting a long time through corporatism and providing jobs to white trash who spend their money on guns is a good idea.

Banks are liberal as hell. That's why I respect banks. Also banks are nothing compared to insurance companies.

Silicon Valley is made up of Ivy League people, the smartest people in the country.

tech companies hire H1-B1 poo-in-loo's who won't complain about the shit pay because then they'd have to go back to street shitting

A

you leaf to hard, friendo

the concept of companies being "cool" is literally corporatism
and nothing says white trash like geological engineers....

>politicizing companies

Get the fyck off of Sup Forums or remove your leaf.

Immigrants who work and are educated are better than white trash Americans

>geological engineers
Sure buddy, sure

That's something right-wingers do you scum.

Being cool is not the only thing that makes a company successful. Also, there are plenty of cool cars.

The best company would be a fascist company though. That would be hella beautiful.

Have you ever worked at a liberal tech company? You'll end up doing everybody else's work because they're too busy being gigantic faggots. Work takes a backseat to re-arranging desks, playing with dogs, walking to the coffee shop, etc. It's maddening.

Fucking this! one hundred percent!

>cool cars
Yeah like TESLA

H1-B1s aren't immigrants, lmao. you know nothing.

Geological engineers, geophysicists and petroleum engineers. All brighter than your average liberal arts major and most STEM majors too

If you are "experiencing" a business, you are clearly a psychopath.

They buy low, sell it to you higher. That's it. Everything else is garbage padding to justify the latter.

bunch of fruits

I'm not a fucking ignorant RACIST. Smarten up

>memorizing useless math to make money rather than going to College to make yourself a richer person (spiritually)

What the fuck? no one mentioned experiencing anything. You are garbage

fank yu appele

Because historically, degeneracy has made more progress all for the wrong reasons.

Degeneracy is liberal, I can't see how you can be a degenerate conservative...

>Immigrants who work and are educated are better than white trash Americans

they are better than the entitled white college graduates too, unemployable little shits

LOL no my friend showed me the apple office it was sick it has like all this crazy shit in it. Like cool chairs and everything.

Dude fuck off.

I hope it's still worth it for you in the end...

Dude if you get educated you obviously deserve something.

Am I treading your false dichotomy?

Am I making you bipolar by triggering your logic?

Go ahead, deny your holy God and follow in the footsteps of your failed legacy.

Just because they're smart doesnt mean they make good music.

IT chums are liberal as in the way they dress, culture and stuff, but they look down on women and blacks. A lot.

Look up something especially about Apple offices.

>LOL no my friend showed me the apple office it was sick it has like all this crazy shit in it. Like cool chairs and everything.

Doesn't surprise me. The apple office is like the gangster's den.

You only gotta know how to make dumb faggots pay, that's all there is to it.

hahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
no their not, just look at rancho santa fe, the richest neighberhood in the u.s its all republican. republicans know work ethic, owning a tech company with a large audience does not make you wealthy or powerfull. gibsom guitars is republican

>NOT A RACIST
>Thinks college is for spirituality

>Nice chairs=Good business

Lurk moar, newfag
Sage

This is obvious bait, and I wasn't going to respond until the unnecessary Nixon bashing.

Fuck off leaf shill, Nixon was a GOAT tier President and his own worst enemy
>Thinking what Nixon did was worse than what just came out about about the DNC and MSM collusion

Don't forget to sage & hide

Education ≠ Intelligence.

yeah, you deserve working at McDonald's...

Fug, forgot image

Their music still sucks faggot

Big deal they let you wear casual clothes and give you lunch and gen y is like teehee work is so cool tee hee. Anyone who isn't a total faggot sees through it.

Give me 8 hour days in a cubicle any day rather than 12 being a faggot.

No idiot I mean this is an apple office

Also Nixon was worse since he was homophobic.

Not if its in Liberal arts, Art or Drama
These jobs all have generally limited, low paying fields yet are all extremely easy to get, artificially boosting the pass rate

I assure you a degree in STEM aka Science, Tech, Engineering and Medicine is leagues harder than the made up b.s that is the arts and the humanities. If only a few jobs go around, surely the people who work harder deserve them more?

Poor leaf...Gr8b8m8Ir8 8/8

>i hate progress so much I'd rather be a slave

If you were captain of a ship, you'd be the first one on a lifeboat if it were to sink.

...and the reason why its sinking? You.

this is why the world is so fucked they want to all be these hipster faggots, somtimes being a plumber has more dignity and a better life

Day of the bonfire soon, leaf!

>talking about education
>brings up jobs

You go to College to open your mind, enrich your soul, and open yourself to who you truly are. For example I didn't even know I was gay until my professor educated me on the Kinsey scale. Although you are a troll so wutever

>STEM aka science
Stem is finance/economics.

So I'd be the first to be saved?

>plumber
White trash at its finest

stem jobs have to be paid by rich people with some sort of agenda. no real job is more redpilled than construction. you do the job if you fuck up your fired and loose money, thats it dont need to be politically correct gain muscle

Yea. You'd be the only saved actually.

Because no one is on your ship but you.

Because you are a homosexual.

>agenda
Like progress, diversity, and science

>dont need to be politically correct
You should, bullies don't belong in the workplace.

like i said their nothing wrong with it and this asshole leaf thinks its makes you white trash. who fixes your plumbing

im all for progress. but who supplies the jobs

The picture presented is not the work of the Apple employees, its the work of the lower skill builders, of which I am sure you did not consider. Apple just jewed enough people to pay for the nice offices, to give the illusion of a highly advanced company when it is a common joke back on Sup Forums how extraordinarily shit Apple are. At this point I think they are seeing how far they can get away with with the hipster audience. I mean really, no audio jack is quite the pisstake

>car manufacturers only higher white dudes

gr8 b8u

and I'm proud that im a homosexual

> liberal companies are superior
Stop that meme. Never worked with more emotional unstable persons like in a (((liberal))) work environment.
Cold boss don't giving a shit about his employers any day every day

Plumber fixes my trash, I consider him lower than dirt.Just like a shovel is what clears snow but I obviously consider a shovel inferior to a fucking college educated 150IQ person.

Well it doesn't have to be white men like there could be asian or Jewish CEOS

You and no one else.

you need to live in the real world bro. being really intelligent does not mean shit. plumbing is a good trade that makes good money and their is a never ending amoung of honest work.

not the point the point is all science jobs are funded by these assholes their are very few scientist who do honest scientific work and usually under limitations. and only like 10 out of 1000

>The picture presented is not the work of the Apple employees, its the work of the lower skill builders, of which I am sure you did not consider
And a janitor probably made it look nice and clean, doesn't mean he deserves any respect.

You're a bad troll

Probably because you my friend were a racist jackass.

Stem literally stands for Science, Tech, Engineering, Medicine.....
Also I like how your professor taught you that you were gay....

So what would happen if there were no plumbers? Like it or not the bottom of the pyramid is both the largest part, and holds up the top

Engineering is construction, and the E in STEM

Well OP is really a fag, a good talkative one at that

>plumbing is a good trade that makes good money
See this is what I hate about conservatives, all they care is about money. money money money. Going to college is about opening your mind, experiencing who you truly are, and enriching your mind. Not about cranking out as much money from some job working for RichWhiteMan.Inc.

No wonder conservatives have so little empathy for the poor, all they care about is their own personal bank accounts, that's probably the reason they went into politics in the first place. Get as much money as possible.

>being this new
lurk more user. Those are all jew companies and jews are loaded off of central banking. They only endorse each other's businesses. Jewish people run almost every industry

>they mainly higher white dudes
>higher
that's why /pol is my #1 choice for economic analysis. You'll find that all these people are capitalist and the image they project has nothing to do with what they actually think. If you go into some area usually depicted as "intolerant" (lets go with the southern meme) and are a flamboyant gay black dude, if the CEO thinks you can make them money then you'll get hired. People running a buisness are agnostic to nearly everything but money.
Where do people get this stuff? Most of the big names are college dropouts.

You might be right Nigger

Everyone is proud they are

Dude go on reddit go on ASAP science watch bigbang theory, educate yourself. Science is either funded by the government or crowd sourcing and guess what fucker science doesn't give a fuck about your feelings

>Also I like how your professor taught you that you were gay....
Or maybe he just opened my mind to who I really am

>So what would happen if there were no plumbers? Like it or not the bottom of the pyramid is both the largest part, and holds up the top
Who gives a shit? What would happen if there were no flies? The ecosystem would collapes, doesn't mean flies aren't literal garbage

>Engineering is construction
No it isn't. Engineers are the educated people, construction workers are the trash.

I think everyone deserves respect, regardless of qualification, race, gender, identification, job or pay

Now I have you on your own grounds. The janitor deserves as much respect as the Apple employee, using your very own logic

A spy company
A spy company with a sweat shop tha makes shiny toys.
A spy company

I guess James Bond is kinda cool.

And how many mexicans have they hired to do work other than janitorial?

South and East Asians are the most prosperous ethnic groups in the county. How is someone a progressive for hiring shitloads of them?

This is why no one takes the right seriously. They are all white nationalist bigots

>College dropout
Listen, there is a difference between school and education. I HATE school but love education, my college isn't a school it is an education facility. Sure they dropped out of school but still got an education.

Listen man I agree with your first comment but a janitor deserving respect? Most are ugly as fuck and can barley talk, they deserve no respect. Also they raley passed highschool.

dude your so brainwashed. try finding a job after college. you are the problem in society. i have no problem if you go to college get a dagree and do a great job in your field. but you need to base your aurgument in reality. college is not abought enriching your mind, that is life. how dont i have empathy for the poor, learn a trade and get a job, their poor because their not they dont have a good job.

Hey remember this post: Of course you do!

Homosexual degeneracy in general may have been a catalyst for progress, but like I said, for all the wrong reasons.

All liberals are degenerate.

no it isnt like 10 percent of science is

Quit yapping and listen. Mexicans do work there they have diversity quotas DUMBASS

Dude check your spelling. You need to open your mind, I'm not responding to you because you are clearly uneducated.

like i said you dont live in reality

>smartest people in the country

youtu.be/OJAuVQlLxD0

most of the money in the science sector comes from the oil research in your country that supports jobs. withought many regular jobs your country would have no economy.

You're starting to make me believe that all homosexuals are liberal.

If you keep up this banter you'll start convincing people that all liberals are homosexual.

I've probably made more money over the last two years than those liberal faggots combined.

t. Uneducated Redneck.

these faggots dont get it, some jobs are respectable and great money making endevours, redpilled with a family

I don't see a problem. They are tired of police brutality

>MUH JOBS
AWWWWW So bubba in his trailer park won't be able to buy more guns? That's cute, that's real cute

And no most money comes from government

Look up Milo Yunapoolis he is a bigot.

>emplying life is about money
College is about enriching your mind, you can still be trash even if you make a lot of money.

Did your ""Liberal"" companies with homophilic atractions include Firefox, which fired their manager CEO Brendan for not being enough homo-philic, for daring to show his own opinion against a decadence group ?

Is this enough "Liberal" ?!

No, sorry, label "Liberal" is totally misappropriated, it is gay-terror and fetters and captivity into decadence...

What is that "Common Good", that they support ? Does it include the lesbian feminist Clinton, who already started two wars (Libya and Syria) and threatened to start the (third) world one, who gets bribes from big banks, arab sheiks and russians (uranium one) for pay-to-play access, who is even entangled with child trafficking (for ex. on Haiti) ? With her sexist (anti-male) hating campaign, using racist organizations like BLM...? Who promotes feministic terror called "United States of Women"... Is this your liberal "Common Good" ?

Now you attack these workers based on looks, qualification and the reason they barely talk is often because they are social oucasts who were never naturally good with numbers.
These people must still be treated with the respect, regardless of their genetic disadvantages. If the janitor had a wheelchair everyone would know, but learning difficulties are invisible.
Also could ya tone down the hostility. You arent going to put me down on a decade old japanese imageboard. Lets try to work with your logic here and move forward

your goverment gets money from hard working people idiot it dosnt just appear, why do you care so much abought rednecks. rednecks are smart people, they hunt their own food and drink well water they all live a long time have a huge family and house. learn economics. your not going to be a scientist making millions withought working for someone

There's money in trash if you are willing to work and use your brain.

Ugh, that milo faggot.

He's such a faggot that he made being a faggot his job.

Jesus Fucking Christ, dude.

And anyone takes the left seriously at this point?

also
>white nationalist
>me

were talking to a liberal leaf, they are way to dumb

Alright, what's your job?

Learn economics.

>your not going to be a scientist making millions withought working for someone
Good, no one should have millions

I will never respect janitors. They are uneducated trash you are a bigot.

what why not, stop hating rich people they make your jobs. they started a company that pays taxes and employs people, wow and a commie

>Construction Workers are trash.

As someone's who's worked tech and construction, fuck you and your myopic world view. The amount of knowledge and manpower required to construct something like is an immense effort that requires just as much precision as memory management in C. There's no half assing that like drywalling or other grunt work. Anybody who didn't know what they were doing would at best make it look horrendous as sin and at worst, be a massive safety hazard and tens of thousands lost on missed deadlines and other quibbles. That's not counting the moral character of the worker.

The fact that you associate a person's worth solely on prestige and monetary value leads me to believe that you're a shitty person in general for trying to co-opt their achievements as your own.