MADAM

MADAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5tzU0VB93s
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRESIDENTA

feels good mayne

They always have to get their participation prize, don't they?

>Donald Trump...winner
Literally all that matters

Redpill me on why the numbers keep increasing this late when all states "had their count" in one night.

Not president

Doesn't matter. Majority doesn't care. Election is over. She lost two presidential elections and a recount. Russians didn't hack voting machines. Deal with it.

madame second place

Cunt

When they say "Russians hacked the election!!!!!111" they don't mean literally, they mean "if the Russians didn't hack the DNC then we would have won because nobody would have known how shitty and corrupt liars we are"

PARTICIPANT

This is literally all Californian voters... California is still counting, and who would have guessed, there's way more Dems in California than Republicans.

>that triumphant Hillary photo

Hahahaha what fucking pathetic losers I can't believe it.

>Clinton the most popular loser.

>California takes over a month to count votes
>other states have counted twice already

Why?

Your system is such anti-democratic...

land of freedom

sorry mohammad, we're a republic, because democracy's suck

They are trying to count each spic that crosses the border

They're making up numbers or asking illegals who they would've voted for, since it's not like anyone will ever check now that trump won

They have to determine which votes were illegally cast by white people, and which were counted by Mexicans. Can't have any white people violating the law, now can we?

>You don't like when the people decide for himself
>You don't like when jews decide for the people
What do you like?

>Least popular president in 192 years

Sorry, what? How do they make that conclusion? Trump got more votes than Bush Jr. got in 04 and 00. More than Clinton in 96 and 92. More than Bush Sr. Got in 88. More than Reagan got in 84 and 80. The list goes on. As far as I'm aware, Obama is the only president to get more votes than Trump.

If I win 1 million in the lottery, have I won less than the guy who won 500,000, because the person who bought a ticket after me won 1,03million?

Kek this is a bit like making a headline about Hillary being the poorest presidential candidate evet, because Trump is so rich. Your opponent's score does not negate your own.

She still lost.
They can celebrate the popular vote meme all they want.

Shouldn't there be something in place to stop bullshit like this?

They must be so sick of filling out all those fake absentee ballots, kek.

There is no way that they miss counted almost 3 million.

RESIDENT

Makes you wonder just how such a cunt could fail so hard at attaining all she ever wanted.

>win
>still lose

"..broad is the way that leadeth to destruction and many there be which go in thereby."

California cheats even more than Illinois. This is why they're STILL counting literally 1.5 months after said election. It's proven fact that the tens of millions of illegal invaders in the state can legally vote there too. And even the legal citizens are all utterly braindead liberal zombies.

If Trump was smart he would find a way to get rid of California before the next election. Be it through genocide, nuclear bombs, or expelling them from the country/giving the state to Mexico. Stalin/Hitler have provided many great historical examples on how to quickly and efficiently clear a large landmass of people. He could send soldiers in to raid everyone's homes of food, cut them off from food shipments, and just lulz at they all starve to death. Cut their subsidized water off too.

LANDSLIDE

>muh illegals
Good job, she'll be 2016's most popular loser

Every day it's another popular vote update from the Left.

Just like it was a daily poll update prior to November 8.

The Left are losers through and through.

DELET THIS

kek

so hillary won california new york and florida good job, thats the whole country of course

This is exactly why the electoral college exists.

THE BIGGEST LOSER!

Oh, wrong TV show

he just said, we're a republic you fuck.

more like:

>be your team's quarterback
>rack up hundreds of yards more on offense than your opponent
>still lose 23-36
>fans of you and your team are trying to convince people that total yards is a more important statistic than the final score

they're called voting laws. california doesn't bother with them though.

What if they had to recount california while they keep adding more and more votes?

Would it ever stop?

It's embarrassing that voting is still going on.

Fucking Zambia counts votes better than California.

Disgusting.

Maybe someone could clarify this... how Is it weekly that more votes are cast for the election. I understand these are Abroad ballots, but are they soo many?

HAPPENING THREAD

>trying to explain football aka hand egg to a mudslime
top pip my dude

If I were Trump I'd pay good money for a Cali recount, just to so California could embarrass itself all over by counting slower than bags of shit for all to see.

tbf there's not much of a reason to actually count the cali votes

California allows everyone in the world to vote. They still have about 7.3 billon ballots to be counted.

>"Donald is Winner" in title
>MADAM

its only getting worse with you cunts....

madam not good enough because you're a woman

They didn't hack the DNC. UK Ambassador said he met the leaker and he was a disgruntled DNC employee

They make it intentionally vauge in headlines so idiot liberals and minorites think russia literally hacked the results

CRIMINAL

She lost florida

We'll just give her the title of Madam, and let her wear a crown or something, and give her a trophy, but no real power. EVERYONE gets a trophy. EVERYONE is president. She won a contest which didn't exist, and no one was trying to win. The winning football team is the one with the most POINTS, not the most yards.

but muh popular vote is more important

It's democratic, though.
We all just voted our representatives to vote for us.
It's a state vote on the president, in the end.

Not having sharia law implemented in the next couple of years, frenchfry.

Thanks California and New York for further inciting that you cannot, in fact, decide the president for us every 4 years.

>Lose at chess
>Claim you should have won because you had more pieces left on the board at the end of the game
>Say the rules are archaic and unfair, but only after playing by them and losing

more like Clinton is the most popular loser? amirite?

Wow nice bait but i will reply.
Are you retarded, you know how long the border of mexico would stretch if we gave them commiefornia? It would be a full scale invasion. Cuck for brain.

This might be an interesting story, if dems didn't get shlonged in state elections across the board.

PRESIDENTE

It's an election of fifty individual states, each voting for a slate of electors to represent them.

The voters in California do not get to override the votes of the people in, say, Idaho.

The national popular vote is 100% irrelevant because it's not, and never was, a national election.

Can someone explain why these people think Hillary can still become president? Is the election not over? Trump was literally given the title of president.

That's because it's a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.

How many times does this need to be pointed out.

it's ok madam president, it's time to get on air force one. no it just looks like it says delta.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5tzU0VB93s

LOSER

I'd rather be an unpopular winner then a popular loser.

underrated

Dilbert-Man says perception is reality. Hillary supporters are simply trying to convince themselves that she won the election.

Trump won 306 electoral votes.

/thread.

Doesn't France know what a Republic is? I mean it was the basis for your Revolution. Holy shit French education is garbage.

i-i believe that s-she will win. S-say it with me, w-we are stronger together

What the fuck do you mean by republic? I'm pretty sure that a populist retard put in power by radical pleb minority against the wishes of the Patrician classes and most of the population is the direct antithesis of republicanism

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Nope. Prison.

Good thing we're a constitutional republic and not a pure democracy.

Say the line shill!!!

I-I believe that she will win

PRISONER

JUST

>Play Blackjack
>Your hand adds up to 23
>Lose
>But you still had more points

ughhh, can we change how that game is played? The person with the most points should win!

are all canadians literally retarded?

we have a democratic republic, where the electoral college picks the president by counting the amount of electoral votes each state has.

the state picks red or blue to throw it's votes at depending on what the citizens vote for.

each state has a certain amount of votes based on their population size.

the number of votes is weighted so that smaller states have more of a say and larger population states have less of a say.

this is because the US is fucking huge and has incredibly different cultures and economies located all over the country. what is good for one state might be horrible for another.

Even with the electoral college california has something like 20% of the votes needed to win a presidency.

Being popular, and nothing else gets you nowhere, that's what you egotistical asshats will never truly learn.

Stay strong hildogs

>Frenchman can't into basic Republicanism

who is the QT blonde at 0:16

also
>survivor

Oh man I wish I could write "KEK" with permanent marker on my arm and get a round of applause for it.

Holy fuck, this looks like some major cult shit, if you don't have any idea about the context.

i have no context, what is it?

DRUMPF BTFO!

We shall return STRONGER than you Sup Forums faggots can imagine.......