FACE IT Sup Forums

FACE IT Sup Forums
You want nothing more than a nice Jewish who call you a good Goyim and let you cash in on her dad's wealth

Yea, I would like that. As long as shes for Trump.

>not wanting a qt jewish girl

baka desu

What color are Jewish girls nipples?

dark pink

This is the important thing.
I don't do shitskin nipples.

Since you're an expert, what do Jewish girls smell like? I went to school with a half German half Jew girl and she smelled bad but that might just be some problem with her.

Jew girls are made for Goy dick, that is indisputable. Jewery on the other hand, needs to be completely abolished. The only way I could see of getting rid of it is abolishing the Talmud.

The smell is just money.

I dated one once, AMA

>wanting a pathologically neurotic girl
not even once, no matter how much daddy warbucks is sitting on

What was her political opinion

Charcoal

How was her dad?

tfw when your Jewish and date a Jew but her dad is in jail for a long time

Long island fag here and I'm dating a JAP right now, her parents are rich as fuck and they love me even though I'm Protestant. Her mother always asks when we're getting married.
We've been together for 8 months, jew girls make fantastic girlfriends/wives.

Anyone who finds kike women attractive is disgusting.

But, pol, I need help. I have this cutie girlfriend that I am planning on proposing to. We're really into ancestry/history and we love getting into ours and seeing how it overlaps (she's Celtic, I'm Danish, so we think it's cute how my ancestors used to go over there and maybe mate with hers). Well her dad isn't actually her biological dad, the real one has been in prison since before she was born, and she decided to look into his name, Hauck. I'm now realizing that she is a bit Bavarian, and her ancestors would have lived awfully close to all of that Bohemia/Bavaria/Rhineland/Swiss etc Central European kike den.

Do you think my girlfriend is connected to kikes? Or could she have just descended from the type of Bavarians that were having their babies blood libeled by kikes?

Literallly no one has ever said this was a bad thing

Yes.

>gook
>kike
??

its slang jewish american princess

high maintenance type with annoying voices and multiple pairs of impractical boots.

if we had any

>JAP
Jewish American Princess, not jap like "we nuked those dirty japs in ww2"

I'd do a DNA test before you pop the question. Get a "Christmas Present" and both of you get tested.

Are you serious? Not even Hitler would be this paranoid.

I WANT A NICE JEWISH WIFE THAT I WANT TO RACEMIX WITH MY BUDDY TYRONE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE'D WANT EYY

She's cute

I bet you dream of licking her hairy black greasy eyebrows

I plan on shacking up with a jude for my kids dual citizenship. Don't care about the rest, as long as mudslimes don't obtain my genes, my family has been a very strictly kept traditionalist family before the last generation.

>immediately jumps to licking something black
>Sweden

checks out.

Christian - Jewish or both

Can't afford it, the cheap ones like 21andme or whatever it is called are owned by kikes and they always tell you you have have a little bit of kike in you, even though you obviously don't. A real one would probably cost several hundred for one person.

You can never be too sure, unfortunately we've already had children together so hopefully she's not a Bavarian kikess.

I would powerfuck anything that I find hot to be honest famalan desu

Soap

No way your from New Caledonia

>mfw this is me
Fuck, am I degenerate Sup Forums? Or is it red pilled to live comfy of her daddy's money?

she's down with trump so that's a plus

Cant live on an island and be based?

>down with trump
Marry her

He was actually really cool.
Typical success story:
> Graduated college with BA in business.
> didn't really know what to do
> started selling health/vitamin products in a store his brother owned and operated.
> eventually made enough to open his own store
> he now owns 5 or 6 maybe even 7 stores in the county
> very popular in the county for having top notch knowledge of products and for very good customer service.
As my Israeli aunt would say, "he has that Jewish drive" and he did. he was always running around the store making sure everything was perfect. I even worked for him for a while too.
The only time he calmed down was when he sat down at home to watch the game.
The whole family was very casual about their Jewish beliefs. Only really doing stuff for Hanukkah.

Pretty liberal? Idk we weren't really into politics in HS (the time when we were dating).
Now she's a full blown BLM supporter and mega feminist. We are on completely different ends of the political spectrum, and both are pretty damn passionate about our beliefs. So in all honesty, I think it's a good thing we haven't talked in years because it would go south very quickly and she gets pretty emotional over the simplest things like toothpaste.
The one thing she did that really pissed me off was that she never identified as a jew unless it was convenient? Like she became a jew to get in with some of the Jewish Greek life and all the rich Jewish kids.

Thanks for the rare, only a million more shitty islands to go

what the flag

I love countries I didn't know exists

FUCK THE KIKES
WW3 HAS BEGUN
NOT A DRILL

>tfw had a crush on a qt jewess in high school but was too pussy to make a move
I could be rolling in globalist shekels rift now if I'd played my cards right

>BLM supporter and mega feminist
Walk away

Already did. Not going back unless it's a hate fuck after we have a screaming match.

What wealth? They don't work! They print money and trickle it down to their own and buy up all the businesses, and if businesses don't sell then they carpetbag with some war or crash. They are not smart and rich, they are the beneficiaries of their parasitic banking/tax hamster wheel that gives their phony money value, criminal niche.

this

>shitty islands
Well I least I dont shit where I do my groceries.

(You)

I'd put my benis in her

How did you hear of this place?

Cant really remember, was years ago.
Sup Forums wasnt displaying my flag correctly before. And I dont actually post that much.

you got me. guilty as charged