*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxylgDcJSrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel bad for people like this that actually think Trump has a problem with this. Brainwashing by the MSM is so real.

> needs to burn flags and scream about Trump winning because America is already great.

this

Muslim wedding in a christian church? Why I think that's bulshit? Unless it's a muslim temple in an abandoned christian church.

Why are people gullible enough to believe in Christianity?

Not a real Muslim. Next.

Nothing about Muslims is real. They believe in Abraham's so-called Allah, just like any Christian hypocrite. A "real" fraud, what a concept.

This. It's like a "Christian" who's practicing Buddhist mindfulness meditation, and practices pagan ritualism.

'Westernized Muslims' are just like that.

REMINDER THAT PATTON OSWALT MAKES ALL THREADS CONSISTING OF THESE BUZZPHRASES:

"Sup Forums BTFO"
"Drumpf" anything
"Conservashits"
"Republishits"
"He's right you know"
"Really makes you think"
"Well Sup Forums?"
"*action*"

HE IS SUCH A PATHETIC FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE NEEDS TO PROMOTE HIMSELF AND SHITPOST ON Sup Forums ALL DAY BECAUSE HE'S STILL BUTTHURT HIS ORCA WAS KILLED BY THE WHALER HIMSELF. HE ALSO USES DIFFERENT PROXIES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES TO TRY AND HIDE HIMSELF BETTER. PLEASE POST THIS IN EVERY PATTON-MADE THREAD ON Sup Forums.

This is considered great? How about some Bantu tribes in a mosque doing cossack dances, wow so great, so progressive.

Yet you're tweeting somone who has better things to do like run a country. Sounds like a shit wedding.

I have a law degree from a T-14 school and am unemployed
America could use some work

Christianity is realer than Islam. Islam is cancer designed to destroy the western race.

this is the most nauseating depiction of the rootless hipster multikult utopia i've ever heard, i don't even know what it is... maybe just how tryhard he sounds or maybe the virtue of the fact that he takes none of those items more seriously than a novelty item for consumption

Literally one of the most boring fucking things I've ever heard of.

I guess my idea of fun just isn't the same as theirs. Unbelievable.

No real Christian Church would allow filthy saracen's within its sacred walls. Especially to have a fucking wedding.

*sips bleach*

You know what else has salsa?
Cheesy Pizza.
Because Muslims fuck little kids.

And?

>Muslim wedding in a Christian church
Not a Christian church then and not real Muslims but keep up that hat dance you culturally appropriated currynigger

Identity politics is the politics of retards.

>i'm having such a fun time at this wedding i couldn't fucking take my mind off of trump and i needed to tweet him right this moment

okay

all it proves is that American culture is being chipped away in large chunks

Name one country with a minority white population that's not Asian majority that isn't a total hell hole.

Kill yourself.

>*sips tea*

are you trying to role play with us?

THEY'RE TAKING THE CHURCHES! WHAT DEVIL WHORES LET THEM IN!

>This is considered great? How about some Bantu tribes in a mosque doing cossack dances, wow so great, so progressive.
>MFW only Capitalism could offer you this show

tickets please?

>appropriating mexican culture

Wow what a racist.

According to Sup Forums i think Italy would count wouldn't it?

anAND?

If they allow muzzies it's not a Christian church.

behead this fucking jew
god i hate these motherfucking sandmonkeys

It baffles me that this is what people consider culture to be. Just a few shallow traditions "coming together" from around the world while the deeper psychological aspects which unite a people are extinguished

Gee wiz

Inebriated people tend to get along better and dance to any shitty music

Lets watch the same scenario at a Jewish temple, Muslim wedding dancing the Macarena

Translation:
>This ceremony no longer has any real meaning as it is just a mash up of the most superficial parts of culture and religion, and Christianity, Islam, and culture is really just another materialistic object with no deeper meaning, it is only there to entertain me.

>cultural appropriation

>Christian church
>allowing a Muslim wedding

this faggot must have an interesting definition of "Christian."

Fucking nigger!!!

¡¡¡Puto negro de mierda!!!

>people thinking that is a positive or negative thing

I rather be taxed less than have multicultural weddings

Take your fellow Arab back and kill him for not following Muslim rules, it's best for us both.

this guy literally exists for the sole purpose of being cucked by joe is joe.

holy shit
/thread

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I don't get this, is this supposed to offend someone?

Imagine this as policy:
You can only earn basic income after you've married as incentive to stay married.

*sips tea with two hands*

FTFY

that didn't take long and Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet.

America is great because America is good, gurl. These fascists will never understand that.

well said

Wait till you see the wife in a hijab and the kids named Mohammad and Alisa.

America is the imp like the Devils familiar

The devil wears prada /\}{ DARPA

> Dancing salsa

I hope everyone there dies

>Muslims dance to salsa
>America is suddenly great
???

fpbp

thats old as fuck bro

I don't think he would have time to make all those threads...

especially now he's a single father

Maybe is a festive happening and they'll dance into sharp objects like a Karma for bull parades.

I doubt that fat little gremlin would actually post here.

If he is here though, lol your wife died and you didnt save her you fat shit.

>No true scotsman fallacy

Yep. scary stuff

>muslim wedding
>everyone is bomb-happy
whats news?

Dont forget "*sips tea*"

>muslim wedding in christian church

protestant cucks at it again.

When even kek knows, bobs your uncle.

Who the fuck puts salsa on pizza?

Come back when there is a christian wedding in a mosque and tell me how that turns out.

>hosting a muslim wedding in a church
What was wrong with the couple that a mosque refused them?

Christians want to try to welcome all into their faith so that they may hear the good news.

That being said, if you go into a Christian Church trying to spread Islam you should consider baptizing yourself with fire.

No.

What western Muslims like this practise is incompatible with the vast majority of Muslims worldwide.

dear emotional child,

i know everything inside of your little bubble is just peachy, but the world doesn't revolve around you. there's some other shit going on that kinda sucks and is dragging ALL of us, even you, down. that's why president trump won and evil hillary lost: because living in a deluded fantasy doesn't work for everyone.

Fuck off, all mudslims must be afraid. They are not welcome, they have to go back!

>in NYC

This.

As you know kek is a time traveller...
when you calculate the statistics of say a 40 second deja Vu window the central 20 do and do not exist as they are the end and start of the true memory Hence the subconscious challenging the conscious, yeah you saw it alright, just that split second
>impact frame
Number of devil.
Represents two rippling time parellel and the line between.

>being this murtad
Reported to caliph, enjoy getting v&.

Trump is a social liberal (at least by the old definition) who's lived in NYC his whole life, he's probably been to a hundred weddings like this.

*knocks tea out of your hands with spear*

Hi Sam

The real question is whether or not the reverse is true. Are Christians or even Atheists allowed to get married in any actual Mosques in NYC?

It's not brainwashing. Guy is a shit skin sand nigger who wants you to die and all white people to quietly disappear so him and his ilk can take the fruit of your forefathers' blood, sweat, and tears.

This is why these parasitic subversive fucks need to be cast the fuck out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxylgDcJSrw

Mk ultra was only a tiny sip of what we saved for juden.

This. If he were a real Muslim the church would be on fire and all Christians beheaded

>church would be on fire

>everything is great in the richest city in the world
who woulda thunk it?

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

If the devil is coming and they are the special children, who is he really after? Some bloke cleaning Indias shit street, zionistic juden/eugenicists/masons
That's who he coming for, Hitler made time travel and so have china, they did forward fortune cookie, he did back Reich back, the 3rd Reich being
Like ble - book one aka Talmud
Book two bible
Book three crouching tiger, china tigers, hidden dragon, like dragon ball z, titans, sephiroth has 7 stages in occult final fantasy 7 sephiroth and check out soldier again.
Sonic collects Rings and emeralds rings are on Saturn emeralds are hexagon build planet group 6 got what on its pole? Goes blonde with blue eyes, it's not a physical look, they're attractive traits if you look at it on a vanity level.

>he's a single father
Considering he'd much rather spend time bitching about Shillary's loss on Twitter than actually pay any attention to her it wouldn't be a surprise if he just came here and shitposted all day on 10000000000 proxies.
>lol your wife died and you didnt save her you fat shit
>you didnt save her
Of course. He killed her and passed it off as an OD to the press.

That sounds manufactured and non authentic. Fake ass fucking globalism.

fuk u

This is a good post.

things that never happened. volume 1.

>America already is great

good to hear, guess we can forget about the wage gap, islamophobia, disband BLM, stop giving out welfare, stop diversity quotas, etc, etc

America is already great

Autist posts stale bait for cheap yous. Sad

>islamorealism
FTFY

How can he be Muslim if he doesn't follow its rules? Really makes me think