Gas the Mormons

Why do people put up with these fucks?
They were nearly persecuted to extinction in the 1800s, but the job was never finished. And now these Kike-lite "chosen ones" are exploiting savages with the lie that they'll become gods.
When the day of the rope happens these fucks better go extinct.

Ben Garrison is going to take care of them whenever he finishes his business in Tuvalu.

Literally the only white people who are not cucked

They're heretics who'll betray you if they are presented the opportunity. They only have an allegiance to themselves and their desire to be gods. They are kikes with half the influence.

Gas yourself. I have lived adjacent to a Mormon church for 20+ years and have only been bothered once. Other than that, they all seem like really nice families, they take care of the neighborhood, and they don't commit crimes.

Spoke to a Mormon a few weeks ago. He said that Mormons have 3 levels of afterlife. All of them are pretty comfy, it isn't like the Jews who want us to burn or want to use us as cattle

These are the only Americans most people in my city have ever seen IRL. Poor fuckers being sent here to mission.

Keep them. If I cannot have their extinction then I'll gladly accept their expulsion from my country.

I don't know if I would use the word "exploiting" unless you're that assmad about tithing.

They are blasphemers nonetheless and should be treated as such.

the one thing they're super cucked on is immigration. every other Mormon I know refuses to see the issue of illegal immigration in any context other than racism

Same

only foreigners want Americans divided.
no one cares what Mormons do.

Nah, Mormons are crazy, but mostly harmless. Gas the Kikes. The Mormons can have Israel when the kikes are all dead.

it's true, Mormon "hell" is actually as comfy as the heaven of most religions. but if you level up to super heaven then you get to be god powers etc and have your own universe in the future so that you don't get bored during eternity

however the Mormons do have super duper hell which is basically even worse than normal hell, but only three or four people in human history have supposedly earned it, Judas Iscariot being one of them.

lol so just declare war on every denomination that doesn't agree with you then

The fuck? I grew up in Utah and they hate Mexicans.

>only foreigners want Americans divided
I don't want them in my country anymore than muslim hordes, but I can definitely get on board with and just give them Israel.

They do not belong in my country because they are incapable of fully assimilating and will put their false gods before ours, and they do not care for the non-mormons of this nation. Mormon converts are treated like second class worshipers, so what makes you think they can tolerate non-mormons?
They must be removed if they cannot be terminated.

Anyone that comes to the door of my home to sell me bullshit gets told to get the fuck off my property before they get shot.

See this is why nobody likes you.

>Americans forced to live in Norway.

You're an evil man, user. They'll probably kill themselves after a year.

They were based when they outlawed blacks from leadership position and discouraged race mixing. They have become Politically Correct on every issue but lgbt.

>they do not care for the non-mormons of this nation. Mormon converts are treated like second class worshipers

total bullshit

not what I found when I was in the MTC but personal experience varies I guess

>every denomination
They are not Christian. If a follower of Joseph Smith is a Christian, then a follower of Muhammad is a Christian which clearly is not true.
There is no con to a Mormon's death.

this

Religion sucks but Mormons as people are pretty nice.

To add, If you ever need help doing something, ask a Mormon. They make fantastic neighbors.

They are not good people. They are people who do acts that are perceived as good.

give it a rest, edgelord, you're not convincing anyone with your lack of reasoning

Tomato tomato. Either way the shovel my driveway.

>See this is why nobody likes you.

Why the fuck do I care what scammers think of me?

If I want to buy something or belong to something, I don't need some asshole coming to my home selling it to me.

yeah as opposed to you, who does no good deeds but still perceives himself as good lel

I wonder if you're actually autistic enough to threaten to shoot missionaries, or only autistic enough to LARP about it on Sup Forums

While you're at it gas Christian missionaries too

>I wonder if you're actually autistic enough to threaten to shoot missionaries, or only autistic enough to LARP about it on Sup Forums

Of course I would threaten christcucks who enter onto my property

>who does no good deeds but still perceives himself as good
I do not bother to question my actions because I am not concerned if I am living a "good" or "bad" life. I donate my old items as opposed to tossing or selling when I can (to a mission not good will) purely because I'd rather someone have something rather than a measly profit.
But I cannot understand why you would defend a cult of child abusers and wife beaters.

If I had my way I would strongly discourage all forms of missionary work.
I believe all people need to become more isolationist and limit interactions with outside cultures to only the internet.

I should also add that since there is a Mormon church in my neighborhood, I naturally went to high school with a lot of them, and well more than half of them were honor students and were also at or near the top of the class in science courses as well, so cringe fedora faggots can eat shit on that one as well.

>And now these Kike-lite "chosen ones" are exploiting savages with the lie that they'll become gods.

>t. Cletus who knows nothing about Mormonism

Exaltation is what they call it if you were curious. And yes this does mean that in a sense Mormons are polytheists.

in a certain interpretation of the word, yes you could think of the Mormon understanding of existence to include many universes and many gods

But im mormon and against immigration cuz theyre dirty kike peasants

Bigamy is the only hope demographically. And you want to fight them? Get a grip.

>Call Judaism Satanic and for Jews to be massacred
>Your career and public reputation is ruined

>Call Mormonism Satanic and for Mormons to be massacred
>Normies either don't care or outright agree with you

>when you realize the Missouri Executive Order No. 44 2.0 Zyklon Boogaloo will probably occur in your lifetime
>When you realize it will be autistic Christian fundamentalist sperglords who will be executed by the next International Military Tribunal for orchestrating the Mormon Holocaust

>wholesome families where man is in charge
>highest white birthrate besides the Amish
>pure, abstain from smoking and drinking
>get underage qt3.14 wives to cook/clean for you
>tightly knit networking group with fellow parishioners
>nearly 100% white communities

I fail to see problems with any of this.

Why do you hate christians? We're the white race's only hope.

Nice try, but Mormons aren't Christian.

hey I never said "every Mormon ever" I just said "every other Mormon I know".

obviously the average Mormon doesn't browse Sup Forums.

Mormons are in greater need of a Holocaust than the Jews are. Fucking parasites.

Hopefully Trump will appoint Evan McMullin to implement the Final Question to the Mormon Question and we can ship every last Mormon man, woman, and child straight to the gas chambers.

Mormons are Jew of North America.

They are parasitic vermin who have successfully infiltrated every branch of government. Their ultimate goal is World Domination and the enslavement of non-believers (i.e. goyim).

Make no mistake, we are not living in the United States of America. We are living under the Mormon Occupied Government.

The only way to stop this threat is the Final Solution to the Mormon Question.

Round up every Mormon man, woman, and child and butcher them. Kill them with Zyklon B, bullets, tear 'em apart with dogs, starvation it doesn't matter. But every last Mormon must die.

>Hopefully Trump will appoint Evan McMullin to implement the Final Question to the Mormon Question and we can ship every last Mormon man, woman, and child straight to the gas chambers.

If Trump does that, I'm afraid my honor will compel me to draw the sword against him then.

Mormon Fundamentalists.

I father and support 15 white kids, what have you done for the white race?

/thread

Cause hes a fucking nigger and mormons still hate them.

>greatest contributor to the white race
>gas them
Sounds like a Jew slipped out while I wasn't looking.

>There is no con to a Mormon's death.
>Hopefully Trump will appoint Evan McMullin to implement the Final Question to the Mormon Question and we can ship every last Mormon man, woman, and child straight to the gas chambers.
>Round up every Mormon man, woman, and child and butcher them. Kill them with Zyklon B, bullets, tear 'em apart with dogs, starvation it doesn't matter. But every last Mormon must die.

Jesus fucking Christ, what is your problem with Mormons?

Hating Jews I get but what did the Mormon ever do to you.

If you fucking psychos decide to actually try and exterminate the Mormons, you can't count me as one of those who will take up arms in defiance of your tyranny and genocidal lunacy.

I guess it's time to save the Mormons' asses like we did in 1861.

*fixes bayonet*