I have stopped being friends with people whos lives revolve around their gender idiently or sexuality and my life has...

I have stopped being friends with people whos lives revolve around their gender idiently or sexuality and my life has improved x100. What about you guys?

I live in australia so that shit doesn't happen here

what about people whose identify revolves around their race?

I've never met anyone like that.

The hell is that chart supposed to even mean? That they have the head of a dude on a body of a girl or something? I'm female except for my right leg?

i was never even acquaintances with those plebs

No one dares to do that stupid shit here. Good times.

I don't associate with LGBTs or blacks period.

How the fuck do you even meet those people

Honestly never ever come across an SJW or trans degenerate in real life

No one I know even knows what an SJW is

This. I thank my lucky stars that I dont live in a third world country where you have to watch what you say to people.

I'm an engineer so these people basically don't exist to me.

Same here op, I also stopped being friends with anyone who isn't my mom. Never been happier.

OP has no friends

>I have stopped being friends with people whos lives revolve around their gender idiently or sexuality

How the fuck did you even have friends like that in the first place?

MtF here. I would be the first to turn the gas on for these snowflake faggots. It was HARDER for me to accept being trans because of the "culture" that's been developing the past decade. It's disgusting shit that I never want to be associated with.

This is different. The white race, especially white males, are being attacked on all fronts. It's understandable to make it a big deal, because it is.

I live in Louisiana, and we only get crossdressing queers in New Orleans, but to be fair, they've been doing that since New Orleans was founded.

Southern Louisiana is a bastion for degeneracy, however, but I've really only heard of this gender shit in places like SF, NYC, and maybe Austin.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!1!ONE1!1!
SPENDING LESS TIME AROUND PEOPLE WHO SHIT ON YOUR WAY OF LIFE AND THINK YOUR THE WORST THING EVER IMPROVES QUALITY OF LIFE.

this

....Enjoy trying to be part of the Billionaires Club.

You might be MtF, but you're alright in my book

At least you're aware of how self destructive the culture is but you should at some point come to terms with the short sightedness of your decisions

>people have different gendered limbs, not all of the limbs, just one..

what did they mean by this?

Thanks. I just do the best I can. We don't get to choose our faults and flaws in life.

Unless you post on tumblr. Then you can be whatever brand of faggot, with any number of mental illnesses that you desire.

It just is what it is. When I lived as a man, I never had a problem dating women, I was physically fit and active with work, handsome, full beard, and I could easily make friends. None of that matters when you look in the mirror and hate yourself. When you can never see yourself as anything but "wrong."

Believe me, if I didn't feel I had to do it, I never would have started transitioning. It's been a good thing so far for me.

I got good RNG and 2/3 of my best friends since grade school ended up as normal human beans who happen to slightly racist.

Your intentions are good. I'll kill you last.

I have never encountered anyone like that in my life.

To this day it upsets me, but I walked out on two very close friends because of this. It was preemptive too, I couldn't handle falling out with them over this stupid shit. I do miss them, but it's not like it would have worked out anyway.

Sexuality should be a personal experience between yourself and the person(s) you're doing it with

If I know you're gay, you've shared too much (or I've met your partner)

Also fucking sick of 'lads' talking about how much puss they got last night.

Same. Used to read about trans stuff way too much, stopped and now my life is that much better for it.

ALSO

>transgender
>trensgender
>trendsgender
>trends gender