Colbert is a faggot

He's trying so hard to silence us.

Keep going

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Nah he's just a misguided devil's advocate. Getting worked up on him would be like when CTR got worked up on us and ended up wasting their resources playing whack-a-mole with Sup Forums instead of promoting their candidate.

>tfw used to watch Colbert every night till a year or two ago when the show became politics and bias with nothing else of substance
>Literally every episode has 10m dedicated to "GUYS YOU KNOW THAT TRUMP GUY? HES BEING WACKY AGAIN. ELECTORAL COLLEGE SUX."

>believing what the media wants you to think

He was actually pretty funny sometimes on the Colbert Report. Now his show is unwatchable.

Even my not-so-redpilled girlfriend agrees now. Before Trump won the election she still watched his show, slowly caring less and less about it. After he won and Colbert went full meltdown mode, she flat out admitted to me that I was right and he's just a shill.

He was way better as a fake pundit. why on Earth CBS hired him to be his real self is beyond confusing. At least if he's doing the satirical version of himself he's not so blatant about his bias because it's shrouded more in his fake persona.

>Welcome to Late Show I'm your host Stephen Colbert
>This week, Donald Trump...
*audience booes*
>... has announced [last news]
*audience chuckles*
>that's funny because [joke on Trump's body]
*audience erupts in jeers and applauses*
*Jon Batiste plays random notes*

8 more years of that.

>2016 has been really hard for me! Living in a bubble from working-class, getting my bubble busted by Drumpf, and Fallon ratings shitting on me.
>So you alt-right Drumpf voting virgin nerds, I'm begging you, just shut the fuck up and let me enjoy Rogue One!

They're really playing up the jokes since he came over. Every joke has to be accompanied by a noise from the band or Colbert signaling "Guys I make a joke come on" until the audience acknowledges it and laughs, like its some sitcom.

Remember how he was essentially anti establishment media? he used to be the wacko on the outside, with various networks doing hit pieces on him and his comedy, he always highlighted these bits where media networks would expose how little they understood his humor, and all around made the point that the establishment were out of touch.

Seeing where he is now considering all of that is nuts, he's become the out of touch establishment media figure

Eh, David Letterman did that a lot too. Awkward laughing, Paul making weird keyboard noises, etc.

Don't watch anything produced by Jews.

If you're going to talk about politics, at least roast both sides. His show went to shit when the bias just got too strong. Same with all the other late night talk shows.

Member this guy?

He's the most bearable liberal comedian. What he said after Trump was elected was very necessary.

you don't own nothing GOYIM

then we wouldnt watch any thing

THEY MAKE IT ALL

It was also very easy to say. I don't see why so many people, especially from Sup Forums, don't see right through the very facetious attempts of so called "decent, not batshit koolaid spewing" liberals like Kike Stewart when he tries to peddle some "Oh, maybe we SHOULDN'T have been calling the white working class a bunch of literal Hitler nazis hmm" pedantic, shallow, and outright pathetic hindsight. Fact of the matter is John was RIGHT FUCKING THERE in the middle of it and just as culpable for what happened/what is still happening to the Left currently and that interview he gave where he seemed somewhat reasonable is just him being smart enough to at least see the writing on the wall

Yep, I knew it was a shit idea from the start and doomed to failure.

Which is why I didn't say anything. Along with not watching the show.

I liked it better when he faked that he was conservative. Now he has gone full jew

I bet this faggot could slurp down 20 gallons of cum straight without gagging.

That's how gay this faggotry is.

Downvoting videos on YouTube helps just as much as upvoting does...

>8
He'll be replaced by Corden in less than 2.

>hey this Colbert guy is a pretty good satirist
>we should hire him to do complete genuine comedy based on what he actually thinks
????

He's just a sell out
>Spend years with a jew
>Throw away your catholic values
>Get bought to push a political agenda

>Welcome to Late Show I'm your host Stephen Colbert
>This week, Donald Trump...
*Jon Batiste mumbling*
>... has announced [last news]
*Jon Batiste makes high-pitched native American noises*
>that's funny because [joke on Trump's body]
*Jon Batiste performs full vocal rendition of the Cartoon Network sound effect database from memory*

Fix'd

>Throw away your catholic values
You do realize that that was a character right?

THIS. IS THE COLBERT REPORT.
DUNA DUN DUN DUUUUN

He was raised catholic and followed the teaching till his time in comedy central

i always thought colbert was like a hard core republican. what happened?

This

>Now his show is unwatchable.
>Even my not-so-redpilled girlfriend agrees now

Well for one, it's obvious he's biased as hell now. And two, normies dont really care for politics (usually the main thing they dont like talking about outside of religion) so this is just killing his ratings further.

This. He's become what he hated.

Same with CNN and whatever literally becoming left-wing Fox News despite making fun of Fox's obvious bias tactics for years.

You really do die a hero or become a villain.

he grew up

When did Jon ever say white working class were literally Hitler nazis?

this kike fails at everything he does he will die miserably. Kek wills it

i dont like you

>He's trying so hard to silence us.
that's your victim complex talking, not reality

Is this American comedy?

Colbert's shtick was to pretend to be a conservative and mock us. Now he's just another liberal talking head. Why the fuck is Sup Forums watching him?

Can someone link to the latest "muh alt-right" video from Colbert.

>Leaf thinking his opinion matters

I bite the b8

his nose is showing these days

i was actually convinced he was catholic

he is as catholic as (((the pope)))

Trump is literally a Jew, posting proof in a moment

>This. He's become what he hated.

Defined Truthiness

Became Truthiness

POTTERY

He never did, that wasn't my point. My point was that its absolutely ridiculous to try and paint John as somewhat of a reasonable character simply because he was capable of hindsight. None of the left-leaning liberals who spoke out against the actions and rhetoric of the MSM and other fringe groups of the left have any real right to speak on it because it's ALL just hindsight, and there's a reason why hindsight is 20/20. Fact is, if John somehow knew that it was wrong for people to run the narrative of Trump and his supporters as somehow being racist Nazis, then he should have said something about it during the fucking election. Except he didn't, and it wasn't until his political party got extensively BTFO that he decided to speak on it and come across as rational, even when he was right there in the middle of it all, dragged up from the fucking grave to give a sad cum ratings boost to Colbert's awful fucking show by talking shit about Trump "YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN' GOYIM" and remained absolutely silent for the rest of the ridiculous rhetoric spewing that was going on at the time.

I just see right through that horseshit and I wish more people would too. After this whole fake news and RUSSIA WITH THEM HACKS shits blows over, I expect JoN to drag himself back up from the fucking dead again and say how he totally knew from the beginning how ridiculous it all was, and all of the so-called moderate Left shitheads will go back to fellating him. It's just so obvious, and annoying

That was just the persona he did for the colbert report

Hmmm I do agree with you there. He probably should've spoken out more, but maybe he wanted to stay out of the limelight during the election.

I do think he was right about Republicans reaping the benefit of Trump's victory however. Trump is a complete outsider and has both parties shook as hell.