Liberals are well-meaning people, they are just naive and being used as a tool by globalists...

Liberals are well-meaning people, they are just naive and being used as a tool by globalists, who want to desperately stay in power because they created some shit they want to solve, but they can't solve it when the evil alt-right keeps telling people that globalism is evil, and the globalists know that the alt-right can not solve the problem, since only the globalists have the connections and the authority to solve the problem, and if the problem remains unsolved, then the globalists will be sad that the liberals trusted them in the first place, so they will keep doing everything they can to convince people that they tried to do everything they can to do good to the world but shit sometimes backfires, but the evil alt right doesn't get that, because they are working class and know nothing about the fact that being a leader is about making hard choices not the populist ones, so the globalists hope that once they solve the problem, they can chill out and relax, knowing that the world is finally saved, and alt-right can now start anew, ruling a world that is not fucked up, but the one that globalists cleaned up after themselves, which makes alt-right glad for the globalists, and wanting to learn from them to build globalism themselves, meanwhile feeding the globalists some facts about liberals they have learned from infighting with the liberals, which benefits the liberals because of sensitive nature of this information, and the information is not about the strengths of liberals, but about their weaknesses, so that globalists can soothe and please the liberals, but then discover that the alt-right fucked things up again, but this time, globalists are not in rule anymore, because we are the kikes now, and begging us to be spared, we use them as a tool, turning them into liberals, and actual liberals into angry alt-right, and ourselves, the actual alt-right, into globalists..

can you give me a tl;dr on that?

'they', the word you use when you don't understand a shit

>Liberals are well-meaning people

And into the trash it goes.

what goes around comes around

I only read the first sentence but I will

>TL;DR Liberals have good hearts and want to do the right thing but suck and do everything that is counter-intuitive to success in the real world

>And into the trash it goes.
fuck you burger, liberals are well meaning people

>well-meaning
>people

pick one.

Left-wing authoritarianism is much more rampant today than ever before. They aren't well-meaning -- they just want to control everything.

stop being a nigger and read the whole thing and tell the rest of us if it's worth reading you lazy leaf

fuck off, they want to controll the well meaning people. That makes them well-meaning people.

belgia is well-meaning people

why are you sperging out everywhere Estonia?

Horrible fucking troll dude.

Well meaning and WELL DOING are two different things mister globalist

>they are just naive and being used as a tool by globalists

Yeah, so is every Trump fan and right winger

Youre all in fucking denial.

Everyone is a tool. Why do you believe the ideas you believe?

germany is not well-doing people

america is not well-doing people

bored

america is not well-meaning people

burger is not well-meaing, well-doing people

You talking encrypted

What exactly try the globalist to fix?
Why they shouldnt include the public by doing so?

It looks like ((they)) are selfish bastards who just want to suck out the live of the planet for
their greed

I know English isn't your first language but I'm pretty sure periods are somewhat universal.

Alright Estonia, when you are able to put on your big-boy pants and put forth actual arguments, then we can talk. Until then, bless your heart. I know it's not easy being mentally handicapped.

kikes dindunuffin

>Liberals are well-meaning people, they are just naive and being used as a tool by globalists
you are a fool