ITT: You're in the "Clinton Wins" timeline

ITT: You're in the "Clinton Wins" timeline.

What do you post?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't post, cause I would kms

there's no internet since the nukes fell

so nothing

Depends, does Heaven have internet?

>Clinton losing Ohio
kys

I wouldn't post because posting dissenting opinions would be banned

Sup Forums would not exist anymore so nothing.

Shitpost about the president-elect's neocon appointments and wall street connected zionist shills

Oh wait

It's tough to post in the middle of a civil war, but the Syrians manage it so

At least make Utah red in your 'Clinton wins' map.

Egg McMuffin ran a fucking one-state campaign there, and still finished in third.

Also in the Clinton universe Texas went blue because DFW, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin are cucked beyond repair.

DFW isn't cucked! Most red pilled big city in America

It's gonna be okay Patton

Not for you, but everything will be fine.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Fort Worth is maybe, MAYBE pink. Dallas went blue in the Trump timeline.

HAHAHA SUCK IT TRUMPFAGS.

>implying you wouldn't find time to shitpost on Sup Forums between battles

"I wish I was in the trump wins time line"

I'd probably have been killed by my gf

don't talk too much about it, you could meme us over there

>ITT: You're in the "Clinton Wins" timeline.
>What do you post?

Posting this as timeline theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

eff pee bee pee

Well they just moved 6000 refugees into my town of 200. I had no idea there were this many niggers in Syria.

Something like that?

الله أكبر

Isn't this already a thing in Deutschland?

You can end up in prsion for denying the holocaust in multiple EU countries.

Say it with me... MADAM

See you in Syria folks. Let's fight side by side with islamic proxy rebels against a legitimate government. I will probably open fire on an FSA Squad whenever I get the chance and run to russian forces afterwards.

wtf is wrong with that pic?

So progressive.

I thought clinton finished third in Utah?

Grab your rifle and he'd innawoods

Prepare for 2018 midterms, then for the 2020 presidential. Keep attacking the lugenpresse

Can't believe these heteronormative alt-right Neo Nazis exist. Oh well. Trump was their last shot. They're a dying breed in a multicultural future.

cant you get fined for doing the hitler salute?

Yes something between 500-5000 euros.

That was a touching speech Van Jones gave about Madam President's win. Yes, in 2020 we are ready for a Muslim President.

Is there a current salute in Germany? E.g. the US has the hand over the heart during the anthem.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wouldn't be on Sup Forums if Clinton had won, because I would've given up on politics.

Anyone else daydreaming about Trump having a Villainous Breakdown tonight? Like, to throw out a far-fetched example, screaming at Fox News anchors about Pence rigging the election against him, and they don't take it seriously?

i dont daydream about it because im not a creep but yeah thats exactly what would happen

im pretty sure he tweeted that if he was blaming the russians for his loss all the media outlets would laugh

how can i post?
the power lines have been blown by snipers.

we would be literally posting our enemies on posts.

Some do the hand over heart during the national anthem but anything patriotic gets demonized into the ground. We have politicians who tell us to not wave the German flag during football matches as it could offend minorities.

fully expect Trump to throw a tantrum after losing regardless of the margin because that's just how he does things.

He lives in an alternate reality where everything revolves around him and where he expects everything to go his way simply because he's Donald Trump.

white clothes make her shoulders disappear, so her neck looks abnormally long

Underrated post

Reminder, Trumpers. We're stronger together.

This is a joke right?

well it does

the best is 2 hours later she breaks down and tells everyone to fuck off

I am dead serious.

sorry but your country sounds like shit, like some sort of hellhole

A liberal paradise but a normal persons hellhole

DRUMPF BTFO!

>texas
>red

>102943238▶
>File: 1479019793003.jpg (423 KB, 1000x667)
great picture dude mind if i make a copy to my hard drive

Sometimes liberal seems to be the normal here. It feels like you are not allowed to show any pride in your country or otherwise leftists will witchhunt you. Left wing extremists frequently attack the police. They once messed with a friend of mine and his platoon but got beaten up by the soldiers. I am doing my part and try to red pill as many people as possible. They are not delusional but they have never seen the other side of things and took everything for granted. Germany is not a lost cause because the people will join us if they see the truth.

This makes me sad.

I remember seeing the video of Merkel handing off the German flag. But I never thought other politicians were encouraging this behavior.

A few weeks ago I watched a video on a pair traveling through Munich (I'd really like to visit in the next year or so) and they met up with a local who did her own Youtube series. They met in a small 'pub' (what's the name you use for them in german?) And she brought up how more and more of the younger crowd were wearing lederhosens. That they were becoming more interested in their history and culture. Are you seeing this too?

I would have been done with politics forever so I would be shit posting irl rather than on this Jamaican sweater knitting site

I knew we should have taken the sure bet and nominated Jeb! You idiots!

Which fallout shelter are you guys in? The feminists stole all the soap in here because we won't "check our earth privelege".

> tfw kek doesn't exist
> tfw in an alternate dimension Trump won
> you will never see trump win in your lifetime
> gg 2nd amendment
> who here has their Draft card ready?

The second one is wrong. The period goes outside in that case.

#Utexit when?

Praise Moloch, I guess..

Can't believe all these alt-right shitlord manbabies ruining the integrity of the vote by demanding recounts. I can't even.

Just like Madam President predicted.

Shit map, Ohio has been predicting the winner since the early sixties.

I cant even fathom someone so cucked they would kill *themselves*

Depends on the area you are living. I live in a liberal city of an industrialized state. Munich is part of Bavaria and has many good traditions and I have been there too. Rural areas are based but the cities are true liberal utopias.

Sad video: youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

Btw: "Pubs" are called "Kneipen" in Germany.

i would be getting pic related for supporting trump

I'd want to migrate to a different country, but then I would be no better than the people I bitch about.

Most likely just continue on with my life but dump my GF for a hispanic woman lol. Atleast my kids might be safe, since our culture would go to hell either way.

>Turkey slipping into authoritarianism.
>Civil wars in Syria and Yemen.
>Fascists coming to power in Eastern Europe.
>Russia on the rise.
>Philippines falling under a bullying demagogue.
>The United Kingdom bailing on the EU.
>A psychotic would-be caliphate still existing in Iraq.

We can only speculate about that timeline.

We need to petition the electors to not vote for that criminal Hillary. She will be impeached her first week anyways.

#notmypresident

>muh angry white man vote

no more recounts!

Drumpkins BTFO again

why is her neck so fucking long

Nothing, because the US would be in a nuclear winter.

>texas
>red

this

Speaking for myself, FB has been such a swamp of ignorance and idiotic apathy this election cycle. Multiple people I used to be relatively close to years ago either buying into "NEVER HILLARY/CORPORATE PUPPET/insert wikileaks "leak" here" , implying both candidates are equally bad or tasteless jokes based on things Trump's done and said. I only saw like two people who seemed to have any kind of reason or social responsibility. I don't really talk to any of them on a regular basis these days but it's been very disappointing.

The first one looks like it's wrong too; it's the name of a game.

>California won by 137 million votes
ahahaha did Drumpf really think he stood a chance???

As it should be with Utah. Make Utah Deseret Again!!!

Democrats, piss off! Republicans, apologize and recognize our autonomy.

Deseret fights for it's land; we already paid for it. Nevada is ours. Southern Idaho is ours. Western Colorado is ours. Cheyenne, Wyoming area is ours. Northern Arizona is ours. Southern California and Northern New Mexico we can part with.

Our values are valid, profitable, and sound. Our industry is indomitable.

BTFO Clinton and the Leftist's usurpers. Apologize Republicans; recognize us and we shall back MAGA next election...

Alas, Utah didn't go third party. Unfortunate. However, Deseret still lives and stands in its people.

>alt-right is now using the "globalist" conspiracy theory to overthrow a president who won fair and square

Globalist is one of those weird horseshoe terms that gets thrown around by extremists from both sides, but most of the leftists who like it are from outside the US and Europe.

My bad, I thought it was a tv program or something--it's actually wrong. Fuck Murrican Sports.

I still can't believe anyone in parliament applauds that kind of thinking. Cheering on a future without your kin, tradition, and culture.

It's always hard to pin down your own traditions and culture when you grow up surrounded by them. They may not be as evident as those in Bavaria but they are there and they do not deserve to be sweep away.

Kneipen. Thanks.

Tell electors not to vote Hillary, give money to Alex Jones to recount Nevada or something, Protest in the street and block traffic s....OH WAIT I HAVE A FUCKING JOB AND I BELIEVE PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANT FOR A FUNCTIONING DEMOCRACY SO I'll just shit post on Sup Forums.

this.

there is no clinton wins timeline anymore.

Look everyone. An endangered species. The white male.

It was unviable for Clinton to Win Iowa or Ohio, Trump's appeal there was so strong that his poll numbers went up whenever he said something offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

underrated
prepare mis amigos for invasion

This. Trump's campaign and victory got me out of a depression that wouldve certainly ended in suicide.