Sup Forums hates America

>Russia interferes with election, making people think Russia is not so bad
>Russia interferes with Sup Forums, /r/TheDonald, and other social media sites to make people think Russia isn't so bad
>Sup Forumstards and conservatards start to think that Russia isn't so bad
>Sup Forumstards and conservatards start to think that anyone talking shit about Russia is a liberal cuck
>Russia laughs at how stupid Americans are and watches as we let America be turned into a totalitarian state

Stop being cucks you fucking niggers, FSB has been shitposting here for months, and they've been paying poor faggots to shitpost from internet cafes. There were reports from the fucking CIA about this half a year ago and they were ignored.

Get your goddamn balls back and remember that Russia IS THE BAD GUY. THEY ARE FUCKING WITH OUR SHIT. STOP BEING OKAY WITH OTHER COUNTRIES FUCKING WITH OUR SHIT.

THAT LITERALLY MAKES YOU A KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No proof. Of your absurd. Accusations.
I support Russia because they are killing ISIS while king nigger Obuma is funding them
Bye

Get the fuck out of here, FSB scum.

>There were reports from the fucking CIA
sauce?

>THAT LITERALLY MAKES YOU A KEK.
I don't think you know what this means.

pls go shill.

The problem is that you don't want the news, you won't read the news, and you'll find an excuse not to read this either because you're a lazy nigger who couldn't Google for five seconds.

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

And to let another country fuck your shit while you sit back and smile is literally being a cuck, you stupid cuck.

Is that you, Olbermann?

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

Go suck a muslim nigger's cock you retarded shill.

Get the fuck out of here you cheese-eating FSB cuck.

>And to let another country fuck your shit while you sit back and smile is literally being a cuck, you stupid cuck.
Of course you know the definition considering you let Mexico and Saudi Arabia do it all the time.

>trying to change the subject

No, you stupid nigger, we're talking about Russia fucking with our shit.

I'm not letting you play Trump's little games. Russia is the enemy. You're the enemy, traitor.

Just because they're shills doesn't mean they're wrong. US and European policy caused the migrant crisis, arguably the biggest threat to peace, stability, and quality of life since communism, and Russia is solidly on the correct side of the Syria issue. We can get back to hating them once the floodgates are closed.

>FSB
>shitposting for foreign consumption

The "migrant" crisis was fake and caused by Europe, not America. Most of the people who came north came from shitholes like Africa, on a mission to fuck up Europe by outbreeding them, not because they were escaping war.

If they hadn't willingly opened their doors like stupid cucks they wouldn't have this problem.

Get the fuck out you sub-human garbage.

Actually it's the U.S. pushing a new red scare to discredit Trump and start WW3 with Russia. It's sad, but the U.S. is what the USSR used to be. We're the monsters now.

>no rebuttal

shill confirmed. neck yourself

Yeah. Kill those subhuman ruskies. All of them.

Also, racism and islamophobia is against western values.

>No, you stupid nigger, we're talking about Russia fucking with our shit.
What shit? You talking about that Article made by Jew York Times. Wrong move buddy also pat yourself on the back for saying nigger i knew you had it in ya.
>You're the enemy, traitor.
Well look at a fucking mirror and look who donated to Hillery. Saudi Arabia is our real enemy. The cold war is over Russia is no longer a communist nation. If you are calling me a Traitor to the USSA and premier Obama then yes I am a proud traitor to you communists.

>we're the monsters

Look at this fucking shill, lads. Just look at him. He has a Russian dick in his asshole right now, filling him full of that nasty inbred semen, and he's just loving it.

I told you to get the fuck out, traitor.

Listen to yourself you stupid pig fucker. You're implying I'm liberal. I LITERALLY SAID YOU FAGGOTS WERE DOING THAT. Gas yourself, nigger traitor.

>can't read IDs

thanks for double confirming

sage goes in option field

youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To

Nah. SJWs are worse than Russia.

Why do we care where we get support from?

The Migrant crisis was caused by the civil war in Syria. Russia basically sent a bunch of migrants at the EU along with fake troll news to create strife destabilize their govts.

RJWs like you are the real threat, you worthless cuck.

>Saudi Arabia finances terrorism
>greatest allies
>Russia hacks and exposes a corrupt politician and party
>public enemy #1

>muh russia

Top kek so fucking true.

Traitors like you are going to hang when the day of the rope comes.

You think the Russians are your friends. Hello! They are a foreign adversary. They want to see America and its allies weak and in chaos.

They've literally slid their dick all the way down your throat you cuck.

Except Shillary didn't do anything particularly corrupt. She's not in jail, she's not fined, she's not barred, she's not been fired from any position. She's literally scott free.

Russia exposed nothing but the American peoples' willing to cuck to a manchild with a loud mouth.

Explain to me why an America in chaos would be more beneficial than an amicable relationship in which we could both conduct trade and protect each other's mutual interests in regards to the Middle East. Go on, explain.

>being this mad about having to pay their fair share

Why are liberals so bloodthirsty? And don't lie, you fags are straight from Reddit, your writing styles are that obvious.

But we funded the militants who started the civil war...Russia backed Assad so it wouldn't be a repeat of Lybia, that is the overthrow of a sovereign state that devolves into a multi faction battleground for power, out of which migrants flood. more migrants would have flood out if Assad had been toppled

Look at our military bases compared to Russia. Look at our military power and alliances. Russia is weak, and not even a serious threat to the U.S.

They could get off a nuke or two for one of our cities but that's no big deal to the people that rule us. Our lives are expendable and Russia would be destroyed easily for resisting the spread of globalism and denying the Rothschild another central bank ponzi scam in their borders.

Oh get the fuck out of my thread you shill. I think /r/TheDonald should fucking burn, and thought it was hilarious when the CEO edited those RJWs posts.

>she didn't get in trouble, so she must be innocent! don't read wikileaks though...

fucking naivety.

>there is zero proof of pizzagate
>there is zero proof of russiagate
>but russiagate is real for reasons

really activates your almonds

>thread after thread of liberal tears
can't stop winning

Because they don't care about peace and prosperity.
They just want to destroy western (white) civilization no matter the cost. They are animals that act on instinct, not rational human beings.

>Russia exposed nothing

Did you fucking read the wiki leaks also why are you so determined to start WW3?

You remember the Russia reset in 2008? They don't want to be friends with us. The Russian people are alright, but their government is a bunch of snakes and criminals.

You're also forgetting that they've tried to intimidate our allies, invaded two of their neighbors, and committed numerous crimes against American citizens.

And why would Russia make a better partner in the middle east than regional powers like Iran or Saudi Arabia? Fuck the Russkies!

We don't necessarily need to go to war, but they can definitely get the Iran treatment for a few years.

The reports coming out are that Putin doesn't respect Trump whatsoever, that he wanted Trump in power because it undermines America's level of respect and trustworthiness internationally.

And look what happened. Exactly fucking that. Everyone thinks we're a fucking joke. And not because we picked a Republican, but because we picked Donald "I'll shill for anyone who praises me" Trump.

Don't be a fucking cuck, Putin revealed NOTHING OF INTEREST. You believing the conspiracies puts a Russian dick right up your gullible poop chute.

>he doesn't believe the CIA

>leaf

You stupid little nigger, do you not see that Trump is about to start WW III with Russia?

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE RUSSIA THE ONLY REMAINING SUPERPOWER BY LETTING AMERICA AND CHINA DESTROY EACH OTHER.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS.

Bullshit. Asad is a brutal dictator who was hated by the people he oppressed. They rose up against him and he gassed them with chemical weapons.

American hegemony is over because Americans are so easily manipulated. Putin was never your friend. The EU made Europe strong but thanks to Putin and Russian intelligence they have been founding separatist movements in Europe and America just to cause social divide and tension and instability. Americans now hate their own governments and praise Putin (a foreign enemy government) even if you thought your government was shit this type of mentality is traitorous. So basically Americans have been conditioned to be traitors to their own nation; to be apathetic towards Russian aggression. Right wingers are the new commies and we need a new McCarthy to weed these traitors pro-Russian anti-EU anti-Western shills out. Every single one of who praises the enemy is a traitor.

>Clinton wants no fly zones in Syria and to shoot down planes
>it's fucking nothing
>Trump wants to leverage Taiwan in China-America negotiations
>WTF TRUMP WANTS WW3, WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY

Why are liberals so delusional?

your version is shit
this one is more accurate

I bet you think taking out Gaddafi was a good thing too

We have a mutually beneficial relationship with Saudi Arabia that is based on mutual economic benefits that we receive from each other; they give us oil, we give them protection, also they ensure that the dollar is always strong by only trading oil in US dollars thereby ensuring American hegemony is intact. Also Saudi Arabia is there to mitigate the Iranian threat. Whether you like the Saudis or not they are loyal to us and we both have the same goals in mind. This is not the same as Russia who is extremely anti-Western and has goals of expansionism.

this has got to be b8 m8. they're still a nation with their national interests.
Putin fucking hated Obama. I'm on mobile so I can't retrieve it but you should see compared pics of bush/Putin with Obama/Putin. you think he wants to work with an overly entitled chimp? fuck no. we should work with them in a pan European alliance to unite against the middle eastern savages. we can't fucking trust the Saudis, they're rich off their oil and spread Wahhabism. I firmly believe that if we stop antagonizing Russia (which is why lead to the annexation of Crimea, by funding the overthrow of the sovereign Ukrainian government, along with Soros, that wasn't 100% pro EU) and work with them in a business partnership we can get along like two good chaps. we'll have disputes, but an air without tension would make them reasonable to work with. they're literally wedged between Germany and China, it's reasonable to understand why they're a bit defensive and need to be won over with a bit of compassion before deals can be made

Exactly. The dominant superpower brought down by an over reliance on weak minded beta male cucks.

Sorry I did not make it, but you are right my friend.

>mutually beneficial relationship with Saudi Arabia
>Whether you like the Saudis or not they are loyal to us and we both have the same goals in mind

They are very delusional, I find it cute they are trying to use our memes against us. When in reality they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

"PUTIN" means queer in spanish. xD

FFs burgers if you are so nationalistic and you dont care russians fuckign your election?

you must be a fucking autist who care more about My little pony than wtf is going to happend to you next

Remember, just hateyourself, not others.

>I believe the CIA about the gulf of Tonkin
>I believe the CIA about WMDs in Iraq
>I believe the CIA about Russian hackers
>an organization that literally makes a business of toppling governments

not exactly a crystal clear track record. if they show some actual evidence instead of a tip off from some anonymous official, I'll believe it

Putin invaded Georgia while Bush was in office.

That's why Obama was talking about a reset you dumbass.

The Russians are a bunch of lying snakes, and completely untrustworthy. They literally pull mafia style hits on anyone who tries to expose corruption in their government, and roll around in Bentlys while the average income is about $6000/yr.

But these are the people you want ruling over you because big daddy Trump and Putin will keep you safe from the responsibilities of being the world's dominant super power.

You beta male cuck!

Ameribros and greekbros are brothers for life!!!

The Assad regime was at least secular. Islamic fascism traded for some authoritarianism. Something liberals need to understand is that, evident from history, those areas of the world are simply drawn to strong leadership/governments. trying to stick in our fingers and fuck with it does nothing but disturb the accepted order and allow the lowest wrungs of society to have their theocracy. like overthrowing fucking tsarist Russia but Islamic fascists instead of communists

Exposing criminals and jew lovers doesn't make you a win an election

We've been funding ISIS too you moron. We funded ISIS to get rid of Assad. Just like we funded the Taliban to get rid of the Soviets in Afghanistan. Funding terrorist groups doesn't mean we support their ideology it just means we are using them as pawns in a much larger geopolitical game. But of course your simple mind cannot grasp this.

Keep sucking Putin's dick, though. This despotic manlet has already tried to invade his neighboring country and will do it again and again because he is a brutal dictator who wants to see the USSR back. He is not our fucking friend. Russians have been trying to rule the world for a while now. American and Western hegemony must NOT be allowed to be trampled on by these blood thirsty slavs. Russian and China must be kept in line if the World is to survive and if we are to achieve stability.

>muh russia

Fuck you pal. I'm AMERICAN! I believe in freedom and liberty for all motherfucker!!!!!!!111

Would you like to source that investigation? Or anything at all?

Poor little all-mighty americans. Can't even hack some drunktards back.

>as we let America be turned into a totalitarian state
>implying it isn't a totalitarian state

You're an idiot. Syria has nothing to do with Assad. Syria has to do with Iran. Removing Assad means we reduce Iran's power.

It all has to do with Iran and the Shia crescent. Assad is simply a pawn of the Iranians and Hezbollah.

Fuck shills

>Fuck shills

Implying the biggest shills aren't the pro-Kremlin stooges on Sup Forums, reddit, etc.

What's this even supposed to mean? I think Russia might be ripe for another regime change.

This.

Fuck all the republicans on this boards.

Republican Justice Warriors are the worst.

Well, not everyone shares American proclivities, and not everyone deserves them.

>We've been funding ISIS too you moron. We funded ISIS to get rid of Assad.

>Just like we funded the Taliban to get rid of the Soviets in Afghanistan

kek, nice flag.

Before Trump
>Fuck Bush, he lied about Iraq, fuck the military industrial complex
After Trump
>FUCK THE RUSSIANS, BOMB THEM ALL, FUCK SYRIA DICTATORS MUST DIE

I hope you guys start campaigning on Open Borders and Jingoism, will be a very successful combination I'm sure.

wouldn't Syria and Iran be preferable to a chaotic mob rule? in which case more migrants would likely flood into Europe. I don't see why we can't try to have amicable relations with the sovereign nations. obviously Iran would take awhile to come around, but if we are reasonable with Russia and don't allow them to screw us over, I don't see eased relations being impossible

Too obvious nigger

A World War 2 era cartoon from Lustige Blätter, a weekly German humor magazine... Jewish tentacles around China, Russia, England, and the United States

You forget the part where Russia invaded its neighbors, committed crimes against US citizens, and engaged covert psy-ops against the populace.

Time has come for Putin to pay the piper.

Keep telling yourself that.

The US does this shit all the fucking time

Russia is using American tactics in the way we use jewish tactics against the jews

Seems like Russia is /our country/

>Russia interfered with the election and Sup Forums itself
No. They didn't do either of these things.

The whole "Omg Russia hacked the vote" is coming from the same people who told Trump to not be a sore loser and that the election was impossible to rig who are desperately trying to avoid the realization that Hillary lost because she is an incompetent, unlikable cunt

move there.

Ryssia is more pro america than hillary was.

>le Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
Shut the fuck up Hillary. Focus on AMERICA

???
How many weeks did you come here studying the language, trying to absorb the ethos and shill your fat dying heart out before you launched this pathetic, transparent and lacklustre assault on our humble Japanese image board? Did you come on a mission of your own accord or are you paid to be here? Do you have no morals? Couldn't you faggots come up with anything better than ((((muh Russian hackers)))????????

>Russia interferes with election
Source?
Other than fucking HuffPo?

You're still not getting in Pedro

>Bullshit. Asad is a brutal dictator
This is bullshit dummy. Get informed.

No thnx, I like to do drugs and live like a degenerate with zero consequences