Alright Sup Forums, how much money would you have to possess for money to become meaningless to you...

Alright Sup Forums, how much money would you have to possess for money to become meaningless to you? What's your personal dollar amount?

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rwPM01cbQBc

>InB4 all of it.

I can't give an exact dollar amount. However, I can give you an answer.

Enough money that, with a year's interest on it, I will have gained more money than I would have spent on a modest living.

In other words, NeetBux, without the government intervention.

For me to zero out all my debts, then I'd be satisfied with living paycheck to paycheck. So about $230,000 bucks. After that, as long as I can live day to day freely without worrying about extra expenses, money would be worthless to me.

>how much money would you have to possess for money to become meaningless to you
>meaningless
I suppose it would have to be about a billion USD or more.

About tree-fiddy

for me it would be 2 millions dollars,
i'd buy a 1million house, and use the rest to live (pay for food, gas, and some holidays)

Having 1 million would make me afraid of spending too much and losing it all, 2 million would make that feeling less, 5 million would probably be the number where I just start to invest and spend.

If I would ever win the lottery and have that much money, I'd buy a far somewhere with some internet and escape this world forever, I'd probably also buy Sup Forums and make Sup Forums great again.

i's still work, because i'd feel useless otherwise, but 2 million would be more than enough

10 million would work
give some to charity and not be afraid of running out

like 40 dollars

A couple trillion

probably about 30k. Enough to cover my debts (prob ~15k now) and give me a nice cushion so I can really focus on building my business over the next couple years.

Sup Forums was never great friend; it was and always will be the asshole of the Internet. Hopefully that never changes.

50 million

how did you get all these debts ?

I'll unfilter all the words and make more boards, free Sup Forums passes for everyone and close down the normie boards.

maybe a few million? money is virtually worthless anyways

/po/ is best board. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

less than 5 million
dont need luxuary crap, just a quiet place to peacefully retire

I'll make Sup Forums the main board of Sup Forums, nobody will get banned ever again.

>German
>Retiring

Are you a 69 year old man yet Hans?
You need to keep working to fund Mohammed and Fatima's 72 children, you don't want to disappoint the second Weimar Republic now do you?

8.3 billion dollars

$2,000,000×(1.05^([CURRENT YEAR]-2016))

I did the college meme and a business I tried starting tanked.

12 Million

Then give it ALL to a hedge fund and make 200k a year doing nothing.

About $100,000

Sell your kidney for 400k.

about tree fiddy

I've wondered about doing that honestly. I don't drink so it's kinda useless for me. Plus I'm a universal donar, so there's that. But at the same time I've heard horror stories of kidneys and organs stolen.

Probably near a few hundred million. Even 10 million can easily be recklessly spent. At 300 million you can buy stupid shit and waste away without worrying about it depleting.

the amount that would cause hyper inflation

Just start flipping products honestly, maybe do some safe smalltime investing.

I'm making $80k/year after being a broke wagecuck living with my parents, and it's more money than I know what to do with. I don't know how people spend more than that.

>inb4 $80k is poverty-tier. I'll be making $6 gorillion in my future career as a Mongolian throat singing expert.

Somewhere around 60mln $

Would diversify investment in 20 different tranches of 2mln, use 6 to fund a (new) business, 6 to buy an estate on fertile country and run it, 6 more for travelling, housing and personal expenses, the last 2 in a trust fund for my family (just in case)

Unfortunately that's tough for me as I'm now working a minimum wage job paying back all my debts. I'm not without hope though.

It would never become meaningless
Think private armies

Whatever you don't eat or save, use that to make some smalltime investments and just go without certain things for a while.

$4.83

Just try to eat your money.

12 million

about threefiddy million

Your perception of the value will change as you have more. Similar to knowledge, the more you have, the less you feel that you really possess.

Whatever you choose now will quickly not be sufficient to most people.

Yeah that's the plan at least. I just need to figure out how to invest properly so I don't fuck myself further than I have already. On the other hand, I'm very glad I'm not a trust fund baby. I know I would have turned out exactly like some of those shitty ass millenials that think they have accomplished alot when it was all daddy's money. I'd take what I have right now for granted.

I'd buy Sup Forums and implement upvotes, accounts and Twitter/FB integration, just to watch everyone cry.

About 10 trillion dollars, perhaps that would be enough.

10 trillion million quinillian octopussyilloin,

$30,000,000.00