The true redpill is that races are irrelevant

The true redpill is that races are irrelevant.

Faggots want to get associated by something superior just because they can't make it at the individual level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB7wsUzlnHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Teen girls playing with little boys

This is the best thing ever

Wouldn't that work in the other direction? If you're a fucking idiot and then find out your race is actually known for being really smart, wouldn't that actually be pretty fucking depressing?

Also, what about taxonomy in general? Are people who are interested in taxonomy the same?

>Carnivora have and always will be just our pets. Simian Pride!

are u sure that's not a little girl

>Faggots want to get associated by something superior just because they can't make it at the individual level.

Is that why every racial group has their own ethnocentric lobbies, clubs, etc..?

uhhh.... no.

If races are irrelevant then why do some diseases effect some races over others?

Check and mate.

>chinese script on the wall
They are going to make the little boy in tiny pieces and deep fry him.

Fucking asians.

This

Really makes me think

Try telling Jews that race is irrelevant.

>Try telling Jews that race is irrelevant.
The Jew would agree with you!

But not in action. Only in words.

>The true redpill is that races are irrelevant.
Nope. If that were true then IQ wouldn't be a predictor of success and niggers would be equal to Europeans physically and mentally. But wait, they're not. Obviously race is relevant.

That's a little girl, blind man.

You're right OP. Get ready for a shitstorm of projecting buttblasted whites though

Well its honestly the true redpill I agree

But I still have fun larping as muh race muh iq muh dick

Anyone else agree?

That's not it at all, OP..
Most people don't care about superiority. Whites can't have any sense of brotherhood; we're simply not allowed by this modern society. It's not even a real society, as there's no underlying identity. We're a polity, not a people; big difference. We're killing ourselves, and not having children, because we have no sense of belonging. It's not a natural sort of life to live raceless or ethnicity-less.

How did you even shove that big of a blue pill down your throat? You've probably had practice with that kinda thing, ey?

I agree
Get rid of affirmative action, college athletic scholarships and EBT cards

Agreed with that to be honest.

Moar shilling and sliding

Not true. I'm a gook. I don't feel superior to anything. I just really hate niggers like I hate rats. I don't hate rats if you are not in my house. I'm disgusted by them but I will never harm a rat unless it's in my living space. Niggers are the same. I wouldn't hate niggers if they stayed in africa or in the ghetto. I don't blame them for walking the streets I blame people like martin luther king. I don't believe niggers should be in our schools, on our buses, in our community centers, in the libraries etc. Something that is clearly not human should not be treated like they are.

That's japanese.

Races are extremely relevant, but your not going to solve any if their problems by treating them like subhumans with affirmative action. Treat them as equals and they will thrive or suffer.

Race can literally never be irrelevant, faggot. Assuming that all races are 100% equal in physical capability, intelligence, creative capacity etc., as long as humans being look different they will always look at each other and think "you're different than me. you're the 'other'"

Haha you idiot, the difference between two randoms individuals is irrelevant, the margins are so small. Even then the differene between white skulls and yellow skulls are as big as white and black, we are by your logic, white niggers compared to asians

Only autists think race is important. The funny part is when they bring memes of fake studies. The cringe haha

t. Elliot

Well if we are all the same, I bet you will have no problem moving to Africa. After all, living in Nigeria should be no less quality than in Britain. We're all the same.

>Faggots want to get associated by something superior just because they can't make it at the individual level.
So wht do Jews do it 24/7 and become the strongest, most coordinated race?

Good for the Jew. Bad for the goyim.

treating them equal is just not within our grasps anymore. As someone who has just left highschool I know exactly how all this shit works. Niggers get good reputation from teachers for just handing shit in and showing up to class. Meanwhile the same teacher will give extremely biased grades and remarks if you are white/asian male. Not the case in classes where grades are objective though (math,sciences etc) because all grades come from actual performance.

Then why is the most successful people on the planet using it to their advantage?

is this real?

am I the only one in this thread who wants to sniff a white woman's sweaty stubbly armpit and get high off of the b.o?

It really depends on the woman.

tell that to a nigger OP, "WE WUZ KANGS" I bet you won't. so fuck off you hypocrite

maybe it's the clothes she's wearing on the left and her facial expression, but when I see that picture I get horny so quickly

You can use your DNA to trace back your geographical location. Intermixing happens but at today's rate it's too high and we don't know the negative consequences, Bone marrow transplants for example are hard to get for mixed race people. It's not about supremacy but about conservation.

>Copied my post
kek

Another thing to add though is that races are irrelevant, but culture is not, thats why blacks fail more than whites, their culture and way of life is shit, but a black kid raised by white parents would be perfectly normal

It's probably from projecting your racial fetish and power fantasy

When a white girl gets raped by non-white, you self-insert yourself into the perpetrator and pretending you're fucking her when staring at her online photos. That might explain why you're horny

Individualism is a cancer.

Its good copypasta desu

not true

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, look it up

Damn, that almost went over my head.

Well played OP.

One fetish I got from browsing Sup Forums is dominating rich Ashkenazi Jewish girls and cumming on their nose or in their vagina without protection

only if you're a beta cuck. you need the group's success because by yourself you'd have none

Ouch

youtube.com/watch?v=xB7wsUzlnHk

enjoy your nose-penis std you disgusting degenerate

You can be very individually successful in a society with your own people. Evidence: most of history.

I agree 100% This is the true red pill.

The true redpill is that it's ethnicity, not race. Race is not cohesive, ethnicity and culture go hand in hand.

t. nonwhite whose race doesn't belong here

Op is correct the true redpill is the ironpill

Strive to be the best for yourself

As cliche as that sound

I agree

even kek doesn't think this is redpilled.
I disagree with kek

I'd say that it's more region, than country. For example, North-Western Europe.

You can strive for the best of yourself and care about your race...

Racism is just a shitty version of eugenics. Today we have many scientifically validated tests to classify a person. The true ubermensch has:
>intelligence
>emotional maturity
>empathy
>delayed gratification / future planing
>low aggression
>creativity
>intuition
Any unbiased scientist knows that some races (ON AVERAGE) will score higher (nordics) and some will (ON AVERAGE) score lower (africans). There will always be that single genius black, and there are plenty of trailer park white trash around as well.

the ramen place next to where the girls are standing is really good. 10/10 ramen.

Some of us are still simply having fun. Sup Forums used to be highly ironic a long time ago, until a new generation of redditors flooded it.

Humanity is a disease, the thread.

there's supposed to be 3 or more girls but
F
M

F K M

The red pill is that group differences exist, but they do not inherently justify discriminatory treatment of individuals on the basis of those group differences, nor are all individuals of a given group defined by the average individual of that group. Nevertheless, all individuals have the freedom to associate with (or not associate with) whoever they please.

Such a sobering reality triggers far-left and far-right autists equally.

t. podesta

Fuckoff Reddit

Such an idiotic argument, completely in disregard of geographical history. You are a retard, kys for darwinism

this

>nigs
>libraries

i dont think race is irrelevant but you nailed the second point.

It's the same reason why fedora tippers like IQ so much.

>I didn't accomplish anything in real life but at least I have IQ to hold my self esteem together

Wow really deactivates my walnuts.
Degenerate retard detected.

most of them have never even taken a legitimate IQ test. theyre failures as individuals so they try to latch on to some sense of collective superiority to salvage their ego. pathetic.

Kek and RICED

So nationalism is a bad thing?

Straight shota is the true redpill

Little boys/grown women are perfect couples desu

The redpill is a placebo. The only reality is life is fucked up, we're all really fucked up.

>pedophilia is a redpill
fucking sandnigger japs

T.S. Eliot

The true redpill is that my gender studies professor is always right. That's the true redpill, Sup Forums. Deal with it.

Greetings, brother.

>thinking national identity is anything but a mass modern concept
>not knowing that individualism is the founding idea of the West, introduced by Christianity

Christianity isn't really individualistic though. It is very collectivist and was basically spiritual communism.

Or so its Church interpreters think

spook

Uh huh. Sure. Tell that to the Dark Ages faggot.

This. Races are very relevant. Only the weak say races are irrelevant because they want to bring everyone down to their level.

The original Apostles lived under a communist model. People only made what they need and split it among all.

Race is very relevant today, retard. We live in the most racially aware time right now. And I'm not just talking about white people with white identity. Non-whites in the US push race harder even more than whites. Blacks especially.

I believe whites, mostly white Hispanics, and Asians can assimilate to Western societies (though US should stay mostly white).

Negros are a lost cause, even the most devout Christian missionaries in Africa know this at heart.

>thinking the Apostles understood shit

Oh I am laffin

Completely correct. Every race has there redpilled folk, and every race has their niggers. That easy.

>The men who actually met and interacted with Jesus know less than I do, a man who lived 2,000 years after Jesus and only know what I know about him based on European interpretations of the text.

I'm laffin even harder - at your idiocy.

Nigger means black, everyone knows this.

Just like gook means Asian, spic means Hispanic.

I've never called a black man a spic, it wouldn't make sense. So why would you call other races a nigger?

then why is africa such a shithole?

not for books for wifi and computahs

Let us trace the Leftist rhetoric about race:

> Races are a social construct (Debunked)

> Races ARE REAL, but irrelevant (We are here)

> Races are real AND RELEVANT, but deep down we are all the same, no matter what (This is when they will start to get worried)

> Races are real, relevant, and there is nothing wrong with people preferring to live among their own race instead of mixing with other races (Left proceeds to commit suicide)

>Apostles
>are constantly shit on by Jesus for not understanding things
>still were clueless even after he died
>Paul rewriting and misinterpreting Jesus's teachings