What does Sup Forums feel about the awakening in the black community following Trump's win?

What does Sup Forums feel about the awakening in the black community following Trump's win?

Should we be upset he is pandering to them instead of addressing the real issues?

Lets just hurry the fuck up and Make America White Again.

>missing out on pic related in a White America
>people actually don't realise this

He's not pandering; Kanye reached out to him.
It doesn't really matter that black celebrities are supporting Trump, it's not going to have any affect on their fanbases.

trip and quads

He is mobilizing all of America.

He is doing great.

If he pulls this off. His values will be revered. He will spread conservative values across the country for decades to come and people will look up to him across the country.

He is doing great.

He's literally pandering to everyone except those of us who voted for him.

Fucking hell. Fooled again.

Ray Lewis complains about violence in lack communities and he literally murdered someone
He's a fucking nigger

With any luck some blacks will refrain from engaging in gangster culture trash and be like some of the decent blacks in the past

>Redpill black people
>They start having children at white people rates
>White people outlast them

What do you want him to do cleetus. Tout his gun and piss red white and blue all day?

An accomplice to homicide reaching out over violence in black communities

,':^)

The best thing that could happen to this country is for black people to stop being niggers.

That's not how it works, unfortunately

No. Republicans freed the slaves. There's nothing more blue pilled for a black then to vote Democrat.

Considering we won't be able to move blacks out of the country, why wouldn't we want the well known and recognizable people in the black community to come forward and try and improve things. Improving things in there communities isn't going to make them behave more poorly.

Niggers niggers niggers

Their*

It's pure tokenism.

How is he pandering to them? You cant have honestly expected him to start lynching niggers.

The blacks who are truly waking up are averting a Day of the Rope. More power to them.

That was literally one of his platforms

That nigger didn't "reach out" to him.

He spoke positively of him for 10 seconds at a concert because he's an edge lord and when he got backlash for it, he stood his ground (natural reaction) and continued with the edge.

He doesn't genuinely like or even know of any Trump policies. "BUILD A WALL" doesn't count.

It's purely for the media attention. It's incredible how such a well known attention whore who relies on staying relevant with bullshit like this, is being taken seriously.

If he can get blacks back to their pre-gibs mentality I think that would be the best thing for them. Its a nigh impossible task, but if headway is made on it that would be pretty alright.

Black celebs supporting Trump won't mean shit.

There were a lot of black celebs who endorsed past Republicans. Last I checked, folks like Don King, Karl Malone, Stacey Dash, and several more were all promoting Republicans in the past.

Truth is, they are going to vote Democratic because they agree with the fiscal and social policies of the Democratic party.

Surely OP isn't suggesting that getting more future black votes for the Republican Party is a bad thing. Surely not. It's not like we can ship them all back to Africa

At least we can stop talking about "the blacks" as they are not a monolith of ignorance anymore.

You do realize what it took to get blacks in that pre-gibs mentality?

Back then we had segregation, open discrimination, lynchings, all sorts of things. Blacks were treated as second class citizens. But that's never going to happen again. As long as the Democrats are there to coddle them, and with white cultural influence dying out, they aren't going back to the way they were.

Some blacks will thrive since they are naturally smart, but most of the race is likely a lost cause.

Sadly enough, I see Hispanic immigrants starting to latch onto negro culture. That will be another problem we have to deal with down the road.

Hopefully he will snap then out of being niggers and they shall transform into black people.
then they can function and act normal instead of...well..niggers.
then whites and blacks can team up against the real enemy...SPIC AND ASIANS.

You think Trump called up Kanye to talk about "multicultural" issues. I don't think so...

The government doesn't have to improve anything in their communities.

The best thing he can do for the COUNTRY is get rid of affirmative action + welfare and declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist organization. All it does is make blacks (& guilted whites) hate white people even more.

The rest is up to the niggers to behave and be good little boys. (impossible)

He can call for increased police presence in high crime areas (RAYCISS! TARGETING BLACK PEEOPLE!) but niggers won't take it well.

Time to face the facts here:

1. Donald Trump is an AMERICAN nationalist, not a white nationalist
2. This country was founded and created and forged by whites AND blacks. Yes, it would've been better without them, but the negroes we're here step by step the whole way with us. We can't just throw them to the curb. We have a long history with the American negro. The Mexicans and Arabs can go fuck themselves, they weren't part of the OG founding stock.

The white man and the negro go way back, we're classic buddies.

Your normal leaf

A based leaf.

If leafs can be redpilled its less of a stretch to belive blacks can be redpilled.

Kanye wasn't the big deal.

Jim Brown is literally the closest thing the black community has to someone worthy of being a leader in the community. Him and sleepy ben are actually married to black women.

Where did I imply he did...

t. White suburbanite

Making niggers civilized (relative to niggers) objectively helps everyone. It probably can't be done, but we can at least try, since the alternative is killing them all.

>This country was founded and created and forged by whites AND blacks
>AND blacks

Ahahahahahahahhahahahaha

No

Then stop making Kanye the big deal. I agree, he shouldn't be.. it should be Jim Brown... but Kanye is a massive fucking meme and it also doesn't help that a rapper who's made anti-white statements & that Kardashian family he's married to/associated with are the most degenerate people in Western society.

This.

>we're classic buddies

Yeah, that's why they burn our cities and beat up white conservatives. That's why most whites will pay a premium not to live around them.

Go ahead and try to save the black man. Many of whites tried and failed, you'll be no different.

>Should we be upset he is pandering to them instead of addressing the real issues?

Since when is destroying the remains of the democratic party not a real issue?

Liberals are horrified of Trump because if he actually succeeds he will do for all Americans, including blacks, what liberals have promised over the years but never delivered. If liberals get exposed, blacks will leave the democrats behind and their entire scam is over.

Democrats need blacks to be ignorant victims that depend solely on the government for life. As LBJ said when he invented the "Great Society" and got blacks hooked on the welfare:

"I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years!"

If they realize that they've been cheated, liberals are finished.

The most niggers have done for the US is some slave work.

They didn't create or play a major role in inventing or revolutionizing anything.

Blacks under 30 have no idea who Jim Brown is.

no because even if you legitimately hate niggers just for being a nigger, a shitload of their issues come from their garbage communities and hood mindset that their leaders spout and it ends up making it worse for fucking everybody. if they can fix it up then it's less of a blight on us. you aren't going to get some genocide/back to africa fantasy so it's the best option.

If they didn't listen to Ben Carson or David Clarke, why would they listen to Jim Brown?

nu/pol/ basically sounds like Jack Kemp.

>The most niggers have done for the US is some slave work.

You speak as if you could survive even an hour of slave labor and whipping. I hate niggers and ghetto "culture" and it's clear blacks haven't invented much of anything, but you're seriously deluded if you think literal slave labor doesn't count as hard and significant work. Blacks are the reason the southern economy even existed.

The only people who say
>time to face facts
>be honest
>now that the dust has settled
>give it to me straight you guys
are David Brock employees.
At pol, anonymity facilitates true honesty. There is never any need or benefit to prefacing any statement with an English Comp 200 salesman template for "atmosphere" or whatever. If you have evidence, present it.

It is sorta sad that the deplorables know who Jim Brown but not the libtards and their negro slaves.

Dude was awesome, he straight up ran through defenses not this pussy balley shit we have today.

It's funny how right after the election, we've been flooded with Jack Kemp cuckservatives.

All this talk about how "we're gonna save the black community!" is old 1990s Bob Dole/Jack Kemp GOP bullshit. Didn't work then, and won't work now.

I remember prior to the election, people were saying Trump was supposedly going to get 40% of the black vote. Ended up with 8%. So much for that.

>Real issues

You mean pandering to white people? Why do you think he cares about you? He could end up being more corrupt than Clinton and you'd still vote for him again.

>Make America White Again
Top kek! you voted for the wrong guy

They were here the entire time, just as long as whites, and from the inception of the US until now. They are part of the founding stock. They haven't accomplished much, but to say they're not American is wrong. Mexicans, Arabs, Jews, are not American. It's a country built by whites and negroes.

THIS

THE WORDS OF TRUTH DESTROY THE NEO LEFTIST C U C K

YOU ARE GOING GODS....TRUMPS WORK SON

KEEP IT UP

Reminder that Ray Lewis did NOT kill anyone.

>>falling for low effort racial bait

I agree that its a white whale for the GOP.

Solidifying the Reagan Dems that came back to the party needs to be the focus.

But it cant hurt, people said PA was the same thing.

>Should we be upset he is pandering to them
>pandering
Sorry m8, Trump isn't a democrat

>Don King, Karl Malone, Stacey Dash,
Kanye West, Ray Lewis, Jim fucking Brown
not even remotely comparable, family

shut the fuck up with this nonsense
they were shitty tools used for a short time period. i highly doubt the roi on slaves was good at all. i find it very hard to believe they could be worth feeding

Picking Cotton and lying railroad track isn't what I call building a country.
They did shit all with what actually made the country of America.

>talking to community leaders who have successful programs dealing with the nigger problem instead of the likes of Farrakhan or Jackson
>pandering

I'll settle for this for the next eight years.

Ad hominem dude, most people they're doing a bad thing when they murder someone.

eh blacks deserve a couple states of their own to wallow in. they actually belong here and they do have a unique form of humor and sports playing. arabs and mexicans MUST GO.

Ray Lewis? The fuck does he know about anything?

a ethnostate is a concept that is not popular, nor is attainable at this stage, the best bet right now is awake a white sense of community, separatism is the true red pill.Donald trump is a civic nationalist.

And I don't deny that, but the point is that we brought them here from the very beginning and put them through hell. We can't just kick them to the curb. I agree that we can and should kick spics to the curb, they jumped on board after all the work was done.

>Republicans
If you were living then, you would have voted democrat.

>they do have a unique form of humor and sports playing
This is why I hate beta cuck whites praising niggers for shucking and jiving.

he knows how to deal with out of line niggers
(kill them)

Again only conservative whites know who Jim Brown is.

Who is the second row dindu?

this guy gets it

Tejanos have a longer history in Texas than the nigs do.

I know there will always be blacks here, but I'm also realistic. 1990s Jack Kemp cuckservatism will not win you any black votes.

And Arabs? What, like 0.1% of the country? Sure they don't belong here but we have bigger fish to fry.

Since Kanye's meeting with Trump he has put off his presidential bid until 2024 instead of 2020 which he originally said.

If anyone thinks Kanye wouldn't be a serious contender you're literally the same as the people who doubted Trump.

What else can they really do? Honestly, they aren't going to come up with any fields of study, they aren't going to invent anything useful. They use the talents they were born with, just like every other race.

not everyone needs to be a scientist you fuck

I don't feel

Eight years of this please

I guess.
Make him Secretary of Animal Rights or some advocacy group.

No he will spread fiscally conservative values accross the world I think, soon it will be the only way to do business. The subsidies and free cheese and one sided tariffs are about to be over... do you hear that rumble? It is everyones inbred cousin with a nepotistic contract for 500 dollar hammers, quaking in their boots that the beurocracy is about to slit their throat and throw their corpse directly under the bus.

Every great act requires sacrifice, who is taking the fall next?

>Should we be upset he is pandering to them

you're an idiot

is this about jews

He's more powerful than the mayor in Baltimore. He may be the mayor at some point. He grates on me at times, but he has a positive message. He supports cops. He talks about faith and hard work constantly. If every nigger was Ray Lewis, we'd be in a much better situation.

>show niggers it's cool to not be a nigger
>niggresses no longer want a strong nigger mating partner
> slowly but surely dilute the nigger out of them
welcome to White heaven

Civic nationalism is a step in the right direction

They said the same thing about Reagan. Soon after we got Bill Clinton. People have short memories I'm afraid.

Race matters. If all you are looking for is conservatism, there are plenty of socially conservative third world shitholes. Hell, the Congo is a conservative country for what it's worth, even 95% Christian. Doesn't mean I'd prefer living there compared to Denmark.

If your long term goal is Brazil with low taxes and tariffs, you are doing it wrong.

I want to know what will happen in the first BLM riot under Trump.

If trump calls the national guard it would be a good sign, if he lets them destroy the city a bad one.

>What else can they really do?
We should pay them to move to Europe and denounce their citizenship.

Fuck their stupid fucking humor and moneyshines.
They could always learn a trade skill many more are needed every year.
Tho I would never let one in my house to work on anything some liberal surly will.

I'd rather every nigger be Bria Myles

thank you snappy

When dark meme magic takes place, repel it with stronger white meme magic.

Thank you snappy.

plymouth?

Literally everyone over age 35 knows of and at least partially respects Jim Brown.
>Stacey Dash is a black celeb but Jim Brown means nothing

very very few of them are capable of the consistent focused work necessary to do a trade

Are you black yourself? You seem awfully Kempish regarding one football player endorsing Trump.

You don't understand politics. It would be as silly for me to make a claim that the reason blacks voted for Hillary was because of the Lebron endorsement.

Will he give me a black qt?