>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 14
>VBIED destroys Shi'a militia HQ in Aleppo
>SAA and Spetznaz retake hill country, abandoned armor battalion outside T4 Airbase
>Nusra terrorists attack Aleppo evac embarkation point
>Iranian militias stop evacuation of Aleppo, demanding release of Fouah/Kefrayah civilians from Jihadis
>Jihadis mass in Batabo demanding consolidation of forces and counterattack on Aleppo

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

insidesourcenews.com/single-post/2016/12/15/Rebels-Launch-Surprise-Assault-in-South-Aleppo
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809206185081520128
youtube.com/watch?v=gSkocU5YsHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oxSWfl4Wr54&t=1s
google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisS3oH5TQevCbUdDjLwaeAc3zgDGkMf-NIF84jFHvpnlaMDDdngBI7Mw0_1qmvJUFUMZL274lciwOfDRjiF3d7ZOvQy8MuDpUjwQ727EtUwdMtP18_1ACC6wtH2pWRx-FIzOnp6e0ANBUt_1xER4DXtc5FR0iZgsXZUP4UwRyYDqWEKkDNmrl3q6KWvrX0wl9EDXkf9qhxCO7O6AcITbMyY7uADWQOkDAkzX4zu5kaGLm9W1nETtuGQFJcdwkF0OZ4eVa5fFJE-3rWw50m6ArmpRA2MlmIlwKQqcrRwHrDATlJl4d7FHIasX1jTr5iXuVNH9z8vjtlFZzaXs72C3O0BeM5m4dzaaFQBuONn5gfeCXC41KF7-grDNqFEk5GYgVyR9L_1plVZtKd5PKnVx7DDVg5_1c14mDxgw56_1kSOGyjLK0NOm4xgiAbA8Yt-vWlaHSning2bNmJEW-dnJ8j1BUi6WtKG3or3K8h5kXsDOO7Ua7bo4e3YEKGNCG7S-yQ2Sc0Q7CS9i5hCOhsFYGZO6s5tGN1N2uZ02aKNLmsUh1IF6sM-H07Le3ALCkBz-ez_1u0kMuzxl8vC_1EcdaIrRfShxTIo-wQCEJvy7VtR2_1VYJ1QTr1fG74j52h4s_1NZVNzO1DhbAlU8EakEkfyZfDXPWTdOArbr4LDSWSz6tgCAtKxGL7zEfy7TXWaA623Am24APmJwSqWYOYqcZ_1Vbld6dXhntieUMn7ktYGGH3E0Crcj6zxCYMPs_1DMjEx12pz6rqahUDwDhxd12dCBwlMZ2j0kE8wXm7HgSJzNzu4nkk44ZVfpp5kzlE5qPkLfsI22_1OYhdqNy1XEqkm_1B4pO1Y0i1W6KKvEVFsyc6eOOYzCoRBciFC5tWu_1dvSW3S2PAAsR-I6lAo9UtcW4g9iQuaZRxiS6-v3KIIB0f78vdMAfrTnv8sikb6p8caEvRxqnER3rDo_1VZRyHL0L3_1aL5Rc8QS-dfvtK1WAR4hyGHM-4-K1mDJwIhQV1IYayNYov8CdXTRlizjEesaU0pjPczCOiazNrnyuycfrP723lKHum-FFsEGwV8BanlY3B8qEEYTUaYkV428o_12KuPXUmGr1pV35A0tz3r6SdgnSVcdn5i2zJ3oGximEEbDSdnqtz4UZAOLngKQUt7szii0Q8g5kRb72MMj7SXh1-YY_1o95YpQAG3PYck5AmjlkunQhYpv9XWehYYs1IhaUUDM0apx1-SAPPxu9UmTWwM9WM0LF3TJ2HxenzbD0yLqloboJ_1I9TAXoRcrUIamhbfAqU7blxU86SF0FU2shGhyPA6uDG-oL1hqA9RgyCYQHKjQyjpLmJY0sh9vAkYdu2Pl5WDuGP8mgDGoxjgfxo7oqCm8PK_1IvEwpVHnQ9zqT2770r5FNi0v8awxbpkmRQkJ4voMxeGJNnwO9svdSYvx4oyyiYggspPDW1yNy4hKFZJFK4HyfwEPibHPQbbQCHMitVGiC4lTzCYWZc8uzkUC_1znKh4dGoO3fzHVlJ2FuaQmqo3BCzwnzP2CZ-7KJj4eyrTgg8tvQxx5WVdAJ4BoqDf04LG2j0C523ZDWi4Ve2fuG_1AXiFpIjo0uLsqocNGRRnAnNxBXowTr6vco-t5cibQ&gws_rd=cr&ei=l_NRWNHyNpa4jAOlvK7gAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8x_vusWz33c&channel=UCbD4_aBLnXhMdg2NDBoOF8w
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR ASSAD

1st for gas the kikes.

>tfw one of G-d's chosen people

>BREAKING - Rebels launch surprise assault on SAA positions in South Aleppo. Read for more

insidesourcenews.com/single-post/2016/12/15/Rebels-Launch-Surprise-Assault-in-South-Aleppo

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

the world would be a better place if all of the performative activists crying about aleppo went to idlib to go get kidnapped

Kek. They'll just waste manpower.

Desperation

>#Syria // #Homs // The SAA advanced north of the T4 airbase after clashes with ISIS, lengthening the buffer zone around the base.

twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809206185081520128

I CAN NEVER GET FIRST FUK

how did zyzz motivate you, i wanna start working out again, but have a hard time motivating myself

kek, my mistake.
But there were those 2 "austrian" (read: bosnian) girls who went to syria to get jihadi husbandos. At least our government wasn't spending money on this, it was their own choice after all.

Good. I'm suprised ISIS still has the ability to pull off offensives like this, but I guess they're just pulling all manpower back from Iraq and trying to score a victory to boost morale.

ISIS fighter theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gSkocU5YsHU

youtube.com/watch?v=oxSWfl4Wr54&t=1s
When you work out think of yourself as him in the future

So according to "Rebels" they agreed on a ceasefire and evacuation for tomorrow? This can't be it, right? I mean, they have by the balls, and if they let them go now, they will only have to fight them later in Idlib, Yemen, or wherever.

I seriously hope that:

a) this is bait to psych them out, and then crush them tomorrow again. or
b) the soldiers will shoot at the terrorist buses

What is Trump's plan with Syria? Will he really cooperate with Russia and Syria to oust ISIS

You'll be regreting you said it in Sheol

He has said in previous interviews to arm the Kurds and DESTROY ISIS

back in my home town in bosnia, over the summer there is an influx of diaspora coming from other countries, since people tend to spend their summer holidays with familiy back home
it happens that i used to live in a town thats majority are muslims, and whenever i saw a salafist /vahabi driving a mini van it had ossterreich /vienna plates, and it didnt happen once
those bearded guys are social outcasts here
why do you guys shelter these idiots?!?!

good evening /sg/

DEATH TO THE ALAWITE MONGREL ASSAD

to be enriched culturally you have to make some sacrifices

I share Isis sentiments on faggot ass girly anime.

>supporting a dictator that's hated by his people and is responsible for heinous crimes and corruption
wew /sg/

>Assad
>Dictator
>Responsible for heinous crimes

That's a pretty moderate opinion you've got there. Shame if someone where to behead it.

Yep, there is a big salafist scene in Vienna that consists mostly of Bosnians and Chechens. I honestly don't fucking know why they allow them here. It's common knowledge who they are, where they gather and what they do.
I guess as long as there are no terrorist attacks in Austria the lefist politicians can keep their mantra of "these people are all friendly and peaceful, people who don't like them are retarded nazis".

Funny thing is syrian refugees have actually complained to the government about bosnians trying to get them to go back to Syria and join ISIS.

What would you rather have:

1) Slow & deadly urban war with risky clashes in the country side

2) Rebels BTFO to somewhere easier to attack, far away from water or reinforcements.

That's what I think is the objective of this, at least.

In WW2 armies had the capability to surround and destroy entire armies (Minsk pocket, Korsun–Cherkassy Pocket). Not so for Assad's relatively tired military.

And also because of collateral damage.

Better than supporting ISIS and Islam. I don't want to see anymore little kids get beheaded on video so I hope they kill every last one of those sick fucks

you really know how to hurt our feelings man.

Pic is my ex
And I'm exactly like you but hazel eyes

>baaw a dictator is being corrupt and commiting crimes

go ride a rainbow you twink faggot

loved*

>t. ahmet talibani

dude the whole world hates assad
people in syria do too and only support him because they're scared of chaos/war/jihadists

>hated by his people
Proofs?

nice try

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisS3oH5TQevCbUdDjLwaeAc3zgDGkMf-NIF84jFHvpnlaMDDdngBI7Mw0_1qmvJUFUMZL274lciwOfDRjiF3d7ZOvQy8MuDpUjwQ727EtUwdMtP18_1ACC6wtH2pWRx-FIzOnp6e0ANBUt_1xER4DXtc5FR0iZgsXZUP4UwRyYDqWEKkDNmrl3q6KWvrX0wl9EDXkf9qhxCO7O6AcITbMyY7uADWQOkDAkzX4zu5kaGLm9W1nETtuGQFJcdwkF0OZ4eVa5fFJE-3rWw50m6ArmpRA2MlmIlwKQqcrRwHrDATlJl4d7FHIasX1jTr5iXuVNH9z8vjtlFZzaXs72C3O0BeM5m4dzaaFQBuONn5gfeCXC41KF7-grDNqFEk5GYgVyR9L_1plVZtKd5PKnVx7DDVg5_1c14mDxgw56_1kSOGyjLK0NOm4xgiAbA8Yt-vWlaHSning2bNmJEW-dnJ8j1BUi6WtKG3or3K8h5kXsDOO7Ua7bo4e3YEKGNCG7S-yQ2Sc0Q7CS9i5hCOhsFYGZO6s5tGN1N2uZ02aKNLmsUh1IF6sM-H07Le3ALCkBz-ez_1u0kMuzxl8vC_1EcdaIrRfShxTIo-wQCEJvy7VtR2_1VYJ1QTr1fG74j52h4s_1NZVNzO1DhbAlU8EakEkfyZfDXPWTdOArbr4LDSWSz6tgCAtKxGL7zEfy7TXWaA623Am24APmJwSqWYOYqcZ_1Vbld6dXhntieUMn7ktYGGH3E0Crcj6zxCYMPs_1DMjEx12pz6rqahUDwDhxd12dCBwlMZ2j0kE8wXm7HgSJzNzu4nkk44ZVfpp5kzlE5qPkLfsI22_1OYhdqNy1XEqkm_1B4pO1Y0i1W6KKvEVFsyc6eOOYzCoRBciFC5tWu_1dvSW3S2PAAsR-I6lAo9UtcW4g9iQuaZRxiS6-v3KIIB0f78vdMAfrTnv8sikb6p8caEvRxqnER3rDo_1VZRyHL0L3_1aL5Rc8QS-dfvtK1WAR4hyGHM-4-K1mDJwIhQV1IYayNYov8CdXTRlizjEesaU0pjPczCOiazNrnyuycfrP723lKHum-FFsEGwV8BanlY3B8qEEYTUaYkV428o_12KuPXUmGr1pV35A0tz3r6SdgnSVcdn5i2zJ3oGximEEbDSdnqtz4UZAOLngKQUt7szii0Q8g5kRb72MMj7SXh1-YY_1o95YpQAG3PYck5AmjlkunQhYpv9XWehYYs1IhaUUDM0apx1-SAPPxu9UmTWwM9WM0LF3TJ2HxenzbD0yLqloboJ_1I9TAXoRcrUIamhbfAqU7blxU86SF0FU2shGhyPA6uDG-oL1hqA9RgyCYQHKjQyjpLmJY0sh9vAkYdu2Pl5WDuGP8mgDGoxjgfxo7oqCm8PK_1IvEwpVHnQ9zqT2770r5FNi0v8awxbpkmRQkJ4voMxeGJNnwO9svdSYvx4oyyiYggspPDW1yNy4hKFZJFK4HyfwEPibHPQbbQCHMitVGiC4lTzCYWZc8uzkUC_1znKh4dGoO3fzHVlJ2FuaQmqo3BCzwnzP2CZ-7KJj4eyrTgg8tvQxx5WVdAJ4BoqDf04LG2j0C523ZDWi4Ve2fuG_1AXiFpIjo0uLsqocNGRRnAnNxBXowTr6vco-t5cibQ&gws_rd=cr&ei=l_NRWNHyNpa4jAOlvK7gAQ

please source me that, i can read german as well

just ask anyone in the diaspora dude

I didn't say that. But with the soviets right around the corner, I wouldn't want a strong commi party either.
I didn't want to say that the shah was right with everything he did, it just sounds like he wasn't as bad as we're told he was.

Just listened to Shapiro/Klavin's shows and they've been talking about Aleppo for the last week. Has the "Assad used chemical weapons on civilians" not been dismissed yet I thought that was widely regarded as liberal propaganda.

(((Schulman)))

KUGELSCHREIBER

I would rather:

c) No CIA and Mossad operatives are allowed to escape Aleppo.

You don't get it. CIA / Mossad operatives cost millions to train, same with veteran mercenaries. They won't fight in Syria, they'll just leave, fight in Yemen, or god knows. They are not rebels, but "Rebels".

And besides, they are literal criminals and murderers. They must not be allowed to escape. Actual rebels like in East Ghouta - you can let them escape, they are irrelevant. But CIA operatives and mercenaries you must kill.

Yeah dude
She's in Spain now

Assad is the only one that can end the chaos/war/jihadists

Glad to see we're on the same page.

First time I've ever seen that flag on /sg/ GG

>Diaspora
Like Partisan girl?

Turkish women>>syrian brutish women

Then why did they vote for him?

like cubans hated Fidel, right? ;^))))))

Assad said he is in consultation on the battle for Idlib with both Russia and Iran, so maybe it will be pretty damn easy.

SOURCE you ask?

AL JAZEERA journalist, pic related

You can keep your butifel Melike.

Is it true that:
You can go to jail for homosexualism in Syria
Death penalty for smoking weed

>I honestly don't fucking know why they allow them here.

Because you voted Van der Bellen.

Oh shit, this aws meant for

Lads. I need your help.
Give me your white helmets are terrorists dumps. I must redpill a normie about these so called """moderates"""

Thanks

Okay

Alawites are based. Interesting belief system. Remind me of the Christian Cathars that were exterminated by the Catholic Church for "Heresy" during the Cathar Crusade in the 13th century

you think there's free elections? everyone's scared of mukharabat ploys and getting disappeared for the wrong opinion. 88.7% voting for assad? you can't seriously believe that's real at all

>partisangirl
wew

Like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=8x_vusWz33c&channel=UCbD4_aBLnXhMdg2NDBoOF8w

>leaf

away wench

Are you new?

Filtered. Bye, Langley.

That was in the news a while back and I can't find it now because all articles deal with more recent problems, like the trial of 11(!!) Iraqi gentlemen who gangraped a girl is about to start.

But there are articles about every now and then, if you follow Austrian media.

Please don't let the fucking CIA leave Aleppo.

sure

Turkish pussy supreme

pic related

I would prefer C always, but let us take into account of Assad's military: Tired, weakened after years of civil war, facing decently equipped defected fighters from SAA itself ...

We need a Zama, we need at Teutoberg Forest, but most of all we need a military force that can perform such a task. Do you really have faith that SAA -- in its current condition -- can do that?

>Al Jazeera reported
>said "liberation"

Guess who's getting fired.

We need a mega container for these, seriously. They, or something similar, gets requested every single thread.

>syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

There is major dirt on the white helmets in there with a link

i meant i understand deutsch kek
ziemlich gut glaub ich mindestens
ehh stoped following german media a long time ago
thanks tho for the info, ill look into it

How does that show them as terrorists? Theyre just cleaning up?

Most soldiers in Aleppo are Iranian. They can do it easily - and gladly will. Iranians fight like lions. Hezbollah are fearless. "Rebels" will die, if Assad doesn't let them leave.

check her twitter, she is retweeting alot of bad stuff about the rebels, which i am surprised about.

her handlers wont be happy.

like pic related

>implying Jihadi goatfuckers vote

All the people who hate Assad are too busy sticking RPGs up their assholes to go out and vote

No and no wtf
Who told you that?
Homosexuality is not forbidden, like if a cop saw gay dudes he can't do shit
Also about the weed you get arrested if you're a dealer, and pay a fine if you're just using it

Sounds like Polandistan.

Oh hell they are not

>leprechaun

You're drunk go home.

Polish Foreign Affairs Ministry topkek, alright thanks, I'm really thinking about that painter Caroline :3

Can somewhat confirm. Read something about gaybars and stuff in Damascus. Apparently nobody gives a shit, but I think in theory it actually is forbidden, at least that 's what the blog (?) said.

>leprechaun

That's an Italian flag you leaf

You have no clue of what's happening in Syria, you're just being fed a smokescreen of virtue signaling and think it's the whole story
Syria is a war between an authoritarian leader and islamofascists, there's no relevant "moderate opposition"

You either support Assad, who is the legitimate leader of Syria, or you just support djihadists who will quite litteraly behead the opposition (moderate or not) once they're in power

Apparently

fuck off, you degenerate

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
How did you get her?

Nah, that's Ireland you bong

so is that true that Sukheil Hasan is homo?

where do the fake twitter posts have to go from here? cannibalism? men being forced to eat their daughters while being raped?

Nice quads

From what I can guess ... just guess ... it seems like SAA commanders are being conservative with their manpower, or that pressure from Iran means that the Syrians government cannot deal the death blow. Didn't Russia urge peace talks between Rebels and Assad?

But I'm just guessing, so it's not worth much.

CIA will leave as "civilians" if they can get on the buses.

There must be no evacuation, only unconditional surrender.

Fucking terrorist

And you're baked out of your mind.

Iran is pushing hard for the rebels not to be allowed to leave, and determined to not allow them if they wont let wounded soldiers out of other areas.

Lol she doesn't support Assad either. She simply wants the war to end.
False dichotomy. You can oppose Assad and push to end the war diplomatically while not supporting jihadists.