Since I have to pay $7 for a pack of cigarettes, the vast majority of which are taxes...

Since I have to pay $7 for a pack of cigarettes, the vast majority of which are taxes, why don't fat niggers have to pay $7 for a box of ho-hos?

Smoking is better than being a slovenly fat fuck, and much more than being a faggot. Yet here we are, legalizing being a homo, fat people are a victim class now, and cigarettes sale age is being raised to 21 across the country.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Or, you could do none of the three.

7$ for a pack of smokes? that's cheap as fuck comapared to up here. Everyting is dirt cheap in the US. Quit your bitching

Is this good or bad? Fendippitous sounds sexual but I'm not sure.
Will they dip their fen in my pitous?

I never throught about the fat element of it. They help people stay skinny don't they? Im gonna have to look that up. You don't really see very many fat smokers.

your pic is the average trump voter so idk you tell me

You whiney bitch. When I quit smoking three years ago, a pack of 25 regulars was $13.50.

But I agree that cigarette and liquor taxes are bullshit government cash-cows. You're still a whiney bitch tho.

You got a good point.

$5 give or take for a pack of Marlboro in my part of Colorado. Cheaper brands (Traffics, Eagle 20's, Pyramids etc) can go as low as $3.60 a pack.

get back to me when niggers in prison start using ho-hos as currency. right now cigs are the cash of the lockup and we can't let them have an untaxed currency, can we? Stop sucking nigger sticks and you won't have to worry about it any more.

What the fuck man. We pay at least 13-14 dollars CAD for a cheap smokes like Canadian classic. That's 10-11 USD. Marlboro doesn't even exist up here.

Lol my buddy in Alberta was paying like 17 a pack at the height the oil boom. Shit is completely fucked. He ended up just buying smokes in the US and smuggling them through after a certain point.

Jesus Christ. We just smuggle them in the mail from the Philippines for like $1.50/pack.

>current year
>using the nicotine jew

>$7 for a pack of cigarettes
We pay $7 in taxes alone on a pack of fags, consider yourself lucky
And you haven't banned smoking in all public places yet

You're all fucked. Regular brand name smokes cost $10 to $11 per pack in NY but you can buy a carton of Seneca's off the reservation for $20. I don't know a single person who still pays for taxed brands.

Yeah ik. You, koalas, and kiwis have some fucked cigarette prices.

No for morbidly obese people smoking would be a net positive. I quit for a month and put on 10 lbs. It use to be marketed as a weight loss remedy to women.

Sorry I killed all the fucking walruses.

Poor walrus, we hardly knew them.

t. Robbaz

Yeah I get them from Moldova using Bitcoin for like $110/6 cartons, half of which is shipping. Funny thing is the tobacco is grown here.

$5-$10/pack is bad enough but I have zero clue why any leafs or kangaroos pay what they pay for smokes.

Nicotine prevents Parkinson's, drastically lower Alzheimer's, been proven people on nicotine run circles around non-nicotine users mentally. Nicotine is good, it's the delivery system(smoking) that is harmful