trump at 1.5%

> trump at 1.5%
> Sup Forums will unironically claim fraud when he doesn't win

You can't make this shit up!

>Texas
>Red

Top jej

Why would anyone think he could win? He's a fucking loser joke.

He already won, dipshits

>California
>blue
Top kek

>people actually think he can win michigan and pennsylvania
My sides!

just look at the simulations guys... its over for trump...

guys... even hillary knows it's over...

Hey guys did you heart what trump said? He would have to "wait and see" if the electrion results were fair or not! He totally just shit on American democracy!

There was a 98,4% chance of her winning more votes, and that's exactly what happened.

ya at winning the popular vote

SAY IT WITH ME

see

MADAM
A
D
A
M

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads outa your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

No Chance...that's what you've got
Up against a machine too strong
Pretty politicians buying souls from us are puppets
Who'll find their place in line

Yeah guys, it's over, there's no way Shillary can recover from pic related.

I guess we have a new version of an old expression: Even A Broken Cuck is Right Twice A Day

>we're sorry, we are unable to process your deposit at this time.

I'm all for Trump, but seriously you guys, there's just no way he can win. We should be preparing now

he definitely won all three, because he was right.

Youre right, this should be an easy win. Guess her supporters won't need to turn out in huge numbers because it should be a given hillary has it. You can probably just stay home that day

>Trumpkins think the angry white male vote will win it
You guys are fucking retards.

>trump

>winning michigan, wisconsin, AND pennsylvania

these memes are fucking stupid, delusional Sup Forumstards

I'm starting to feel stupid for supporting Trump.. He's getting BTFO in every poll

>In the event of a tie, the newly elected House of Representatives will elect the new president

Yeah, the "newly elected House of Representatives" is majority Republican pham. Besides, they are overly enthusiastic about his appointments, they have no reason to go against him.

>Muh trump will win PA

I'll kill myself election night live if he does