Pedophilia

This brave man on twitter is completely opened about being a pedophile! And it's okay because he claims that he would never take action. What a hero, taking a stand for pedophiles across the globe.

Not very long ago homosexuality was viewed as "gross" and "unnatural" and look how that turned out. Maybe we need to keep an opened mind and learn to accept them for who they are.

I want Sup Forums to send this man all the support he needs to fight against the bigotry within our society. twitter.com/enderphile1?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well it's good that he admits it, is it not?

Of coarse it is, he's a brave man and I truly respect him for that.

no i mean he's obviously on a watchlist now

Why do these morons feel a need to publicize their attraction to children? So you aren't going to act on your urges? Cool, keep that shit to yourself then, pedo.

THIS

Considered reporting this. Not sure what to report this kind of shit under Twitter's shitty system though.

just jerk it to some loli skyrim mods and shut the fuck up about it. Not every freakshow needs to be a retarded identity movement.

wow, "progress" is so good, glad to see that soon people that jerk off to little kids will be praised as heroes.

What are you a fucking pedophobe?

Where did you take this "hero" meme from? Nobody ever said he is a hero, only you did.

What "meme"? When I call this man a hero, I truly mean it. Just imagine being born with the most unfortunate of sexual preferences, and having to live with it for the rest of your life. And the fact that this man had the courage to speak up is truly awe inspiring.

>pedophile=/= molestor
day of the rope when?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs

Sorry that I am autistic, but isn't it what you neurotypicals call "sarcasm"?

>tainting the name of a fictional character that is of significance to so many people with your own personal baggage

People like this are fucking cunts.

THIS

DEATH TO ALL PEDOS AND THERE ENABLERS AKA LEFTIST SCUM

Liberals will defend and support 'gay' pedophilia, but will hunt down and murder straight men for finding 16 year old girls attractive.

He should have a bullet in his head desu.
>Dude progress is good, it's just love!

I'm not being sarcastic, I want to smash societal norms and make bigotry a think of the past.

because they want to make pedophilia accepted to drag everyone else into their sordid mess, rather than do the honourable thing and neck themself.

Ballsy as fuck.

Before you judge keep in mind that it has been proven that 98% of men are ephebephiles and 70% are pedophiles by measuring genital reactions.

trips of reason

BTFO pedos

PLEASE DON'T HARASS HIM. I WANT YOU ALL TO BE KIND AND SEND HIM ALL THE LOVE HE NEEDS.

He's not a pedo, just a snowflake attention whore.

He's a homosexual who wants to anally rape little boys. Your arguement does not apply.

no, it's bad.

what's his endgame? he is defining himself by this taboo sexuality. why tell everyone? what's to gain? could it be that he gets off on the fact people know he's a nonce?

it's exactly the same as homos who ride naked on bikes in the open day, in front of families with kids. they do it, because they get off on bringing their paraphilia into the mainstream, and seeing how much they can get away with.

By definition, he is a pedophile, and he's not an attention whore. He's just taking a stand against bigots like yourself. You alt righters should be ashamed, your holding humanity back by spewing all of your hateful rhetoric.

This is the most redpilled caricature ever done.
You can bring it up about virtually any modern political talking point and BTFO your opppoment
>B-but Muh progressiv-
Bloom
Greenbergs semitic steps

You realize there are tons of them here right? Not your personal army

Or maybe people just enjoy sharing their thoughts, feelings and attractions with other people. Sounds gay, but that's how a lot of people are.

how does he know he's actually a pedo then? maybe he just jerked off to too much loli hentai.

Yes goyim the pedophiles are your enemy. Be a good feminist now.

That's how they start normalizing deviancy. Someone post the russian pasta again