My friend Sarah (Middle) had to be admitted to psychiatric care after Trump's win. She was released today

My friend Sarah (Middle) had to be admitted to psychiatric care after Trump's win. She was released today.

Don't you feel a little remorse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
youtube.com/watch?v=jtBuY7wXpS0#t=18m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>things that never happened

No

>That girl on the left
Her eyes say "dis bitch serious?"

I do. I regret she didn't kill herself.

>the Holocaust

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
We just made Sarah great again.
no need to thank us. we work for keks,

>tfw you will never ever be as happy as you were the night trump won

Fuck.

>had to be admitted to

Absolutely not.

hopefully she became less of a libtard

i dunno man for me it just gets better every day

>I told her that Hillary would win, she actually believed me, the absolute madwoman

I'd let her suck my dick desu

She should have drank a gallon of bleach to do her part in improving society.

/r/thathappened

It's so strange to me that English never developed their own word for this extremely pleasant feeling.

Sarah can suck my celebratory dick.

Don't worry user, there will be many moments during Trump's admin in which the level of lib salt will rival that day.
Just imagine the atomic ass blasting if he were to do something like abolish affirmative action nationwide.
Or completely halt all immigration from the Middle East and Africa.

Why? I didn't release her.

>Don't you feel a little remorse?

Of course I do. She should never have been released.

this cheeky cunt has a little twinkle in her eyes

I feel bad that she had to be released so soon, although, I hope she sees something that "triggers" her, and makes her break down in public, crying, and dying inside as she is hit, once again with the fact that Trump runs her country.

Why is the one on the left so smug?

no

hahah i bet her father left her. shes damaged goods

No

Trump will rape happiness into her life through children--better him then some nigger, muslim, or mexiturd.

fo shoa

If she gets this psychologically traumatised over a fucking election result then she deserves EST.

The fucking state of the left right now.

Guess they better let Hillary be president because some dumb bitch who probably can't define "democracy" or even "election" cried and cut her legs

Good. I hope she dies like the useless baggage she is. She is weak and won't survive the winter on her own.

>the fucking state of the left right now
BUMP

Best Hillary ever!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

That's not even salt. That's garlic salt. Do better.

Turkey is Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

Euphoria comes to mind.

>*Leans into the mic*

WRONG

I remember that night clearly. I had cast my vote for Clinton because I didn't trust Trump to be able to lead this country and make America Great Again. I figured 4 more years of Obama couldn't be too terrible what the hell. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw he had pretty much won. I honestly felt a sense of relief in this weird sense. I appreciated the fact that he had won against what the media described as all odds. The buttblasted liberals further solidified my realization that trump had to win. I dont know if I've finally started swallowing the red pill or what but im sick of safe spaces, in sick of other liberals shutting down political discourse. I don't particularly like the alt rights views on everything but I'd rather talk politics with them than other liberals. I still dont have much faith in the god emperor but I'm willing to ride along and see where this crazy train takes us.

Hell no she should have killed herself how the hell would I feel remorse for doing the right thing? All your saying is some bitch was upset that people didn't agree with her. Scum like that deserve death

ur a faggot

Nono nonono
Nonononono
No no no no no no!

I only feel Keks gifts
Everything else is for the sake of his smugness

Your friend Sarah (middle) was clearly a fragile bundle of nerves, and would have needed professional help for something unrelated before too long anyway.

That or she was doing it for attention. Who knows?

Aren't we all faggots on the inside user?

You'll be happier in reelection night

No I wasn't the one who brainwashed you two.
Are you both still living in the alternate reality of Russian hackers and "fake news," or are you aware that The DNC is part of an orchestrated, ongoing coup attempt?

Clinton voters should be deported

Personally I hope we won't have a reelection I hope we will be a new country with more territory I hope we seize Canada and turn America Europe and Russia into one big confederacy.
>I know Russia is in Europe I am proposing we turn Europe into one country excluding Scandinavia where they will form their own country
>there will be one confederation between the four new countries consisting of America, Europe, Scandinavia, and Russia.

That's not American democracy you look. How would you have felt if king nigger declared martial law and rounded up all the trumpfags and put a bullet in their head? America is great because of transitional leadership. Yes I voted Clinton but I welcome President elect trump and I hope he does good things for the country because no matter what he's the elected leader.

THIS ISN'T FUNNY.
MY PLATONIC GF (pictured) TRIED TO KILL XERSELF DUE TO TRUMP!

Are these making a comeback?

I loved these in 2011.

>Wojak is a hockey player
Always knew he was a real nigga

He's memeing you. I didn't vote Trump either (3rd party) since I got bluepilled by the fearmongering but it only took 2 days for me to realize he's the best thing for America's future.

I feel rejoiced

hahahaha

Hope Sarah kills herself

You will become one of us soon.

When I expressed my feeling sI was mocked for being a white male who felt oppressed. I was told to man up. Deal with it bitch.

She probably sucked a dozen dongs while in the nut house.

No.

/thread

>She was released today.
She has to go back.

Not at all.

Your pic reminds me of this.

Also there's always inauguration day.

>ways to show the world you cant tell the truth

meant for OP

14/88

Kek, I don't know if you're lying but my cousin tried to kill herself after Trump won. She wasn't serious though, she cut her wrists (barely) then texted my sister right away so an ambulance would get their before she bled out (Would have taken 4 days with how little effort she made) and now she posts pics of her "scars" on facebook. I'd post pics here but she blocked me for posting laughing emoticons on all her gay ass pics.

This bitch is 24 but acts like she's 12.

This picture sums up the while election night for me.

I'm still high on the feeling.

All my lefty co-workers are still in shock.

Praise Kek!

No, not our fault your friend is ca-ca-crazy!

I can't handle all the wins.

happiness is a fleeting feeling man, nobody is consistently happy, or else they'd never be.

Not at all. I wish she'd killed herself.

That's her fault for being a fucking pussy.

she just needed a good dicking and maybe some ass licking

weird how sucking on a bitch's asshole always makes her feel calm

All of these pampered little snobs that went right from their rich white suburb, to their fancy rich white school, studying for a degree to work in DC to work with other rich white people to screw the rest of us.

I will never stop laughing and I will never forget their betrayal.

More specifically the euphoria caused by the suffering of others.

We use schadenfreude, thanks Germanbros.

Sadism

No, and I don't feel remorse for this either.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtBuY7wXpS0#t=18m43s

Nah Bitch GTFO

HOW DARE YOU FUCKING MAKE LIGHT OF THIS TRAGEDY!!

MY WIFE'S SON (pictured) REQUIRED EXTENSIVE COUNSELING BY JOHN PODESTA PRIVATE COUNSELLING DUE TO TRUMP!

When you encourage a culture of getting free shit and free sympathy from being a victim, people will subconsciously victimize themselves for social standing.

Literally having a fake mental breakdown gets you points in their brain. The more extreme, the more points. Crying on twitter is like 5 points. Cutting yourself to spite Trump is like 20. Being admitted to a psych ward is like 50.

I regret that they let her out, what the fuck is wrong with them?

I'll just dump some of these, maybe a couple dozen CTR will become an hero.

I made America great again.

saved

lmao no