Why don't young folks watch sporting events anymore?

Why don't young folks watch sporting events anymore?

because it's not fun

Uppity niggers.

online games and shit
they consider stupid videogames as sports nowadays, they even show fat guys playing dota on tv.

Social media / video games are more interesting.

It makes more sense to do the sport yourself if you're interested, so it actually helps your health

Sports media services really dropped the ball by holding onto old distribution models / too many ads / making it hard for even paying customers to see what they want

fuck those bunch of overpaid nigs

Who cares, sports are prolefeed.

because ever since Kap did his shit it's turned into "who can nig the hardest" even more than before. It's like Tebowing, but racist. There's just no point when even throwing a ball through a hoop turns into a social justice parade every time.

Because sport is the poster child of testosterone masculinity activity

Watching sports is for brain-dead plebs. Fantasy sports are for high functioning ultra-autists.

your people in my country seem to be fans of said "esports". I respect you more than them.

Oh right, some people were saying ESPN and such were pushing lefty propaganda in their commentating. Even if you're a lefty I'm sure that shit would be annoying.

They're boring and as real as pro wrestling

Sports kind of suck with the endless commercials, endorsements, fake (((injuries))) (for soccer and grid iron) and political bullshit they pretend doesn't leak trough but it does.

That said I loved the fuck out of the Cubs game, only time I decided to watch Baseball as I heard the cubs were playing to win the series so I decided why the fuck not.

Sports are blue pilled bread and circus garbage.

Gen Z is redpilled, thanks to us.

Most adults that I know find no joy in watching niggers play with a ball for millions of dollars. Its quite stupid.

Too many commercials, too many niggers, terrible propaganda commercials, crooked owners, politicizing everything. Former die hard sports fan, now all I can stomach is some hockey and my Tom Brady MAGA led pats

Filled with niggers

because e-sports is cooler and more accessible.

This basically, but I only end up watching the world cup whenever it comes up.

because it's full of niggers who aren't even from your own state or country in a lot of cases
way i always thought of it the reason for state teams is that they're suppose to be home grown from your state, people you or someone you know might have known and now rooting for because they're one of your own right?
instead you get some nigger from the inner city on the other side of the country, or even other side of the world playing for your state or college

It's just abunch of niggers running around on a field.

That being said, go Canucks!

You better be watching the test cunt

Overwatch is the new sport of choice.

If you want the money, the pussy, and the power you gotta play a damn good Roadhog.

They are. Even tried to sneak in gun control. Dumbest move ever.
pic related. tried to use the suicide/ death of a football player as wife as a reason for gun control. shameful.

I do

the left really thinks sports fans are stupid huh? uneducated they maybe in a lot of cases, but 1 thing redblooded working men know, is what they hate

well disney marketing consultant, it's b/c women broadcasters in sports is uninteresting and basically intolerable. and they've spent the last 15 years doing everything they could to remove the testosterone from the game thereby nerfing its appeal

also, the only men willing to work alongside women hosts/anchors and can do so with "chemistry" are easily recognizable for the beta cucks and pussies that they are deep down inside

Too many niggers. If I wanted to stare at animals all day I'd go to the zoo.

It's all ads. Plus good luck finding an easy way to watch.

They think anyone who doesn't think as they do are stupid.

I don't want to watch a nigger chase a ball for 30 minutes with ads and retards screaming and shit.

I don't watch any kind of sport or competition, even when I used to play hockey and compeitive videogames.
I just don't see the point in watching when I can play myself.

Too many niggers.

video games and browsing Sup Forums.org are the hobby of the patrician

>Why don't young folks watch sporting events anymore?

Because playing a game is more fun that watching someone else play a game.

That, and conventional sports are booring, there aren't any particle effects, there's no power-ups, there are never any mods or changes in gameplay, you can't save your progress in any way, no character customization, no vehicular combat, theres no aliens, no lasers, no nothing....

You can't even call in an airstrike... FFS.

1. Professional sports have been hijacked by SJW faggotry. If I want to see a guy walk past in pink knee highs, I'll drive by Milwaukee's fag bars, I don't want to see that shit in the NFL.

2. Most young men are physically incapable of grasping the effort of traditional sports. They aren't made to play those games during physical education classes now (do they even still have phys ed classes, or, are kids too fragile to run and jump and shit?), they have nothing but finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination, so we now have faggy cyber-athletes who will always pale compared to the Asians.

Who would have fucking guessed 20 years ago that the chinks, nips, gooks and such would all be the best in some form of "athletics"?

Also, traditional sports are WAY too sexist, where are all of the female otherkin football players?

>watching overpaid nigger teams play for "their town/state" but the players get contracted from all across the united states which kills the /ourteam/ spirit
I just don't understand. Why would I care?
t. autismo

Has it ever occurred to you guys that they are turning your children into nerd losers so that YOU will kill them?

It's trash.

It's a jewish scam.

It costs money they don't have.

enjoy the slow painful death you pieces of shit.

>Niggers
>Uppity Niggers
>Black people fucking everywhere
>Stick their black cocks with steroids before very game
>It is filled almost literally with apes.

all you guys complaining about niggers

you know hockey exists right...pls watch....

This. I think that professionals should only be able to play for the state they were born in, and if it's a state without a pro team like Montana, then they should only be able to play for the nearest state from their birthplace.
I went to a hockey game last year and almost every player from both teams were Canadian or Scandinavian.