Main villian is an evil jew

>main villian is an evil jew
>gets killed by white man who saves the day
>muh stronk wymyn needs white man's help
>token paki is an ex-imperial

this anti-white, SJW meme needs to die, R1 is first good star wars film since ESB

Other urls found in this thread:

multikino.pl/pl/filmy/lotr-1-gwiezdne-wojny-historie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon, Poland.

Could those be added scenes during the 4 extra weeks of shooting the movie went through after all the negative reactions of the original screening?

So, does it deserve my money or nah?

So IS the movie as SJW as it seems? Have to watch it with the lil bro. Fucking kids.

Would've been better with male protagonist but i loved it. Watching rebels getting their shit fucked up makes it worth.

BUT is AS SJW AS Sup Forums would make it out to be?

They are all going to die
Kyle Katarn steals the plan in an unrelated mission

Funny how a Pole is saying he saw the film, yet it hasn't even released in Europe yet and there's no torrents for it yet.

Hello, shills.

uhm I just saw it too here in Italy at the cinema, session started at 00:00

dumb american nigger

The protagonist all die right?

>plans on seeing Rogue one

>posts on Sup Forums

Hey, kike shill.

Still not going to watch it

female mc is the only issue, an she isn't even as much STRONK WYMYN except from one scene
multikino.pl/pl/filmy/lotr-1-gwiezdne-wojny-historie
i just got home form the cinema you nigger

sure thing ape man

I'll probably torrent it eventually, but I'm not paying for it. Nothing to do with/pol/ memes either; Force Awakens simply wasn't that good.

>both posts calling me a nigger

>uses contrasting indentations to try and meme it up that he's a different poster

Shill harder, kike lord.

I heard that a netadmin and dbadmin have significant roles in this film. I would very much like to see them get their arse kicked. Is it ok if I pay for that?

we are gonna get you
resistance is futile
you belong to us, goy

it's been marketed by the producer and 2 lead writers as a progressive left wet dream

the film crew, writers and cast are all diversity hires

the film itself is directed by a white guy and may be more of a traditional film but it was presented as a progressive film with parallels to the recent US election so that's what the white people are mad about.

If it's just a normal film like all that came before it that isn't about breaking cultural, race and gender barriers they shouldn't have been so flagrant like the Ghostbusters reboot director was.

Not unless I get ur womynz first, ooga booga

I just saw it, its not political.

you got trolled into making a big fuss about it and promoting it for free.

Saw this last night at the midnight release. IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! It ties in perfectly with A New Hope, brings back some old characters (Grand Moff Tarkin and Bail Organa for example) and THAT ENDING THOUGH.

This is honestly in my top three Star Wars movies list. The whole "strong woman" thing is toned down as the movie progresses and I really didn't see much anti-white propaganda, go out and see it. You won't be dissapointed.

Hi r/movies

thanks for CTR for us. ill be sure to throw away good money on propaganda aimed at destroying my culture and family

Kike, will you quit the charade already, we know you control nothing and it's all a show-boat. Mel's movie will be more critically acclaimed and highly regarded and more well-remembered than your kike-flick ever will be.

Just let it go.

Christians always win. Deus vult.

Stop it.

whatever

>you got trolled
>you promoted it

you're an idiot and those 2 writers cost Disney 50 million opening weekend I guarantee you.

You just saw it day 1 of course you're going to shill like a manbaby about his kids movie on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

hows donnie yens performance? token asians for maximum marketability by jews or what?

Read, I saw it for entertainment I'm not even a star wars fan. I didn't see any political message in it that Sup Forums has been harping for the last weeks, actually the movie isn't that bad, I expected worse. The main character at the end is saved by a wyte male but they both die anyway.

now please fuck off.

>leaf

thank you op!

i'm going to go buy 6 tickets and enjoy my propaganda with some popcorn and a sugar drink!

>evil jew
she is germanic

>"white"

Diego Luna-Alexander is a Mexican actor, producer and director known for his childhood telenovela work, a starring role in the film Y tu mamá también and supporting roles in American films, including Rudo y Cursi, The Terminal, Elysium and Milk.

They all fucking die.
Yes, disney just killed the entire multi-cultural group.

There was no politics regarding white supremacy and whatever in the movie, you faggots got trolled into throwing a temper tantrum over it and generating views and clicks, you fucking idiots, you got used.

Two of the writers said it's about women and minorities against white supremacy.

see

By die you mean they were martyred for the cause. That just subtly emboldens people. None of this is by accident, they pour over every single world multiple times. They know exactly what they're doing. Some of it is meant to be blatant, some will be more subconscious. The overall message remains the same.

They probably called you a nigger because you're a tripfag who craves nigger like attention by having a name.

>There was no politics regarding white supremacy

Jesus christ. Did you think they were actually going to sit around talking about race wars and killing da white man

Read between the lines.

concern shilling this hard

fuck disney and fuck you

THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS MOVIE EXCEPT THE BAD GUY

FUVK THIS JEW SHIT

It was quite good movie, especialy second half. No cringy SJW shit. Could be more white peope but whatever. Much better than episode 7.

>whatever

Good guy. It's racist against whites

>guy

goy

If you see this movie you are a Transgender cuck named Bruce

No, it's not. Buzzfeed is racist against whites, this is only super-duper multicultural without political references. I care more about good thing than right wing PC.

Multicultiral... without whites