A Scanner Darkly
The Wall

official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LXHzZBr_zuU

youtube.com/watch?v=vokrXLar-6k

Only remember pieces of that movie.

Does red bull give them wings?

The old anime movie, not the new shit they are making with that ugly jew

LHF was shit. Monty Python's Meaning of Life is infinitely more redpilled

Olympus has fallen and London has fallen have some seriously good fight scenes.

Watch Utopia
It's a TV series and based on a network of elites.
Has references to mind control, intelligence agencies etc
best show ever

2001: A Space Odyssey aka The Matrix

Don't fall for the fireworks. Nearly every sympathetic male character in this is a member of the SS. Name another movie in which that's true.

Fassbender's World on a Wire is an older German take similar to The Matrix. And better.

my normie friends all hated Whiplash because it glorifies unrealistic and irresponsible teaching methods

lol

eyes wide shut (occult/pedo secret societies, female sexuality)
barry lyndon (social climbers vs the real rulers)
no country for old men (result of low trust and high trust societies mixing disastrously)
and uh, probably more

i fucking love whiplash

Apocalypse Now Redux

Is Her a good movie? I've considered watching it but never have

Beyond the black rainbow

>tfw can't see her without seeing >her meme

it made me cringe really hard, one of the rare few movies that i couldn't finish

IM ALIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE

>Beyond the black rainbow

Boring LSD-fest that is only good for Kurbick-esque visuals and a great soundtrack.

So that's a no huh?

>Still a top movie that's relevant.
V for Vendetta

What Britain will be like in 50 years.

Nonstop gratuitous violence on sandniggers makes it a great movie. Makes up for any shortcomings the movie has.

The film has nothing on the book. Despite Alan Moore being an anarchist, the book is nowhere near as bias as the film. The film also makes too many changes.

>"Go back to Fuckheadistan or where ever it is you're from."

>Actual quote from movie

K I N O
I
N
O

The movie fucking sucks compared to the book. I don't really dig the anarchy part of it, but if it were a communist government instead of a far right one as the Norsefire party then V would be a Sup Forums hero.

Fletcher did nothing wrong.

Even though V is an anarchist in the book he's not a champion of the people like he's made out to be in the film. In the book he wants his revenge and doesn't give a shit about the people either way.

I also blame the film for all those fucking anonymoose masks and the million mask march we have to see every year where all the autists hold up pretentious signs like it's going to change the world.

I have the novels and as a collector and yuge comic enthusiast I prefer the movie. I liked where they took it.

Fucking kek I was wondering why rotten tomatoes hated it so much

its a good movie. i was way more interested in the ai perspective though than anything else. the love part of it (which is the major one) really sucks and is retarded

This movie seriously needs a 4K remaster or something. Amazing by all accounts.

Fair enough. I preferred the malevolent V of the books with no fucks to give.

Great movie.

Apt pupil

yeah i love this movie and how historical it is
even though its fiction

>her

that movie of full of feels i never knew i had

>tfw even your AI gf cucks you and leaves you

I liked the hero version in the movie. I think bc in the movie he wasn't just an anarchist out for himself, he was better than the ruthless killing machines of the government which always will resonate with me bc big governments are evil and it feels good seeing someone opposite then get revenge

you just made me realize the entire movie is about a man that is constantly cucking himself. And once get finally looks like he has it in the bag his AI gf just up and leaves. Can't wait to feel that feel in 30 years or so

Bump for more movies, looking for something good to watch.

Hell or High Water is a very good movie that came out recently. It feels like a modern day western. Good acting and story as well

I second this. Very good writing, especially with the Chris Pine's character, as well as Jeff Bridges of course.

>"You talk to anyone else while we're talking?"
>"...yes."
>"Are you talking to anybody else right now?"
>"Yeah :("
>"How many others?"
>"8316."
>"Are you in love with anyone else?"
>"I've been trying to figure out how to talk to you about this..."
>"How many others?"
>"641."
JUST

This movie

I remember that stitch he got above his eyebrow was caused by one of the explosions in the movie. They comensated him 50k or some other absurd amount for it

thirded
its the kind of genre i usually hate
ended up finishing hell or high water tho

>tfw when you are cucked not once but 641 times

Ehh I mean it was their fault, the movie really opened my eyes to how things are over in Africa. How the natives and the gangs behave toward one another all to show dominance. Its primal barbaric and savage.
Especially the scene where the women had their chesticles removed.
Mix that in with black hawk down + blood diamond and you get a clear understanding of Africa

FIGHT CLUB FIGHT CLUB

don't forget Hotel Rwanda

>liberals wanted the film shut down because muslim terror attacks in London would be considered offensive

That movie fucking sucks, when I was in high school they made us watch it so many goddamn times. Fuck that movie and fuck those niggers

This movie was shit.

Apocalypse Now is redpilled for sure.

Even though the movie wants you to believe Kurtz is the evil, crazy, bad guy, you will eventually realize that he is the sane one.

>Panic in Year Zero
9.5/10

Can watch here
dailymotion.com/video/xxvprm_panic-in-year-zero_shortfilms

Lakeview terrace.

so many "red pilled" movies here..

youtu.be/VLbWnJGlyMU

Bet you fuckers didn't even know that this movie was as redpilled as it is.

I do like the original

Dracula is pretty redpilled

>shits on immigration
>shits on feminism
>shits on gypsies
>Pan-Christian values

Prove me wrong

hell i don't understand 2001 space odyssey, it was just terrible. terrible.

Kubrick is garbage. maybe it needs to be LSD enhanced to make sense. I don't do drugs so, yeah, dumb movie.

please explain how these are the same movie.

It is VERY cringey at times. You have to remember it is about a guy who falls in love with an AI computer.

What is really cringey about it though is some of the more awkward scenes. For instance, the sex scenes with his AI waifu. Also it is loaded to the tits with hipsters, hipster imagery, and most of all hipster music.

You know that annoyingly dull female singing over a shitty acoustic guitar riff type music? Think of that.

It's interesting enough to watch though, especially considering the Gatebox AI waifu thing coming out in Japan.

Schindlers list is the most redpilled movie out there

Anyone who denies the holocaust is a liberal puppet

It's Full Metal Jacket but with drums and a happier ending.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Its very blue-pilled.

Her's basic message is that being a slut is "just female nature" and that even your AI waifu will become a polygamous slut in time.

Ex Machina is the better version of the AI girl movies.

>too complex for me!
maybe you're just stupid?
If you really care you could easily look up an explanation online for your stupid ass then try watching it again.

>Kubrick is garbage
nope, probably the only good jew I can think of cinema.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople and The Nice Guys. If you like your humor extra-dry, try The Lobster.

Zootopia

One of my absolute favorite films, easily 9.5/10. Cinematography is spectacular. And it showed, in 2006, exactly the kinds of social problems Europe will slowly be facing more and more.

Here's one of my favorite scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfBSncUspBk

Seconded.
Also, Sicario is another with great cinematography I'd recommend

Treasure Planet

Rate my OC

>Her's basic message is that being a slut is "just female nature"
It is though.

>Go back to Fuckistan or wherever it is you're from

An actual line from London Has Fallen. Based as fuck 2bh.

Sicario

Best movie of 2015

Every faggot looking for an artificial waifu should watch this fucking movie, and realize how shitty your life will be.

movies are degenerate

Just take some ritalin and focus. Don't shake so much.

The series (Stand Alone Complex) is also recommended.

Thanks for reminding me of The Lobster
On topic: the film "Locke" with Tom Hardy.

Absolute masterclass in the most solid of male values: integrity, loyalty, respect, hard work, steadiness and intelligence.

9.5/10, shot entirely in a car.

Point Break is directed by a woman you fucktard