Hey Idiots

how many swing states do you guys expect to win?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all of them

Drumpf is done. Face it stormfags. Your racist ways are over.

PENNSYLVANIA IS DESTINED TO BE THE REPUBLICAN BASTION OF THE EAST

You know what? You can laugh now but I still can't believe he won all that he did. I was literally shitting on Wisconsin to my mom on Election Day saying they're to cucked to ever vote for trump. I will never mock the cheese state ever again

All of them
Well also take MI, WI, and PA off your hands

LMAO. How much does reality have to shit on your face before you wake up?

I'm with HIM

>trusting (((polls)))
what part of
CANT
STUMP
THE
TRUMP
do you cucks fail to comprehend?

>PA
>WI
pfft, stupid drumpfkin
Michigan might be close but you'll get blown out in WI and PA

This. I was absolutely dumbfounded watching the votes come in there.
Between Ryan and the unions I had that place pegged against Trump.
Whoever was in charge of Trump's internals needs a god damned medal after this year.

>mfw Trump takes over the world

>Implying Zhroompf will win

who gives a shit about national polls trumptard. The democrats can lose every swing state and still win. Republicans have to win every tossup, and flip a solid blue, lol

than god for the electoral college or retards like drumpf could have a chance.

I'm going to enjoy drinking all the tears election night, it'll be glorious to see the butthurt.

MADAM

This is an alt-right board. Who exactly are you targeting this towards?

>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Pennsylvania

>Blue

alt-right is for fags bro

Get fucked CTR shill

Get lost stormfag, this is a pro-Hillary, pro-communist forum.

>alt right meme
I'm Starting to believe that people think the alt-right is real

I'll whip you

I told Hillary to win the presidency and she actually did it the absolute MADAM

>Republicans have to win every tossup, and flip a solid blue, lol
>he still thinks PA wont go red

270 To Win changed their "2016 Very Close" map to show Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Pennsylvania as swing, and Ohio, Iowa, and Georgia as red. This was it before the election.

Now here is the 2016 Very Close map.

The fuck?

Clinton LOST. Trump WON.

Learn to live in the real world.

This is extremely bad shilling
Makes me fucking cringe to the core, You guys can do fucking better than that. Everybody knows at the back of their heads how the election played out

What you're supposed to say is
"December 19th is your endgame, Trumpfkins! The electoral college will kick trump out"

What do you have some fucking time machine... oh wait a faggot LARPer.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here, this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we cant let this man get the nuclear codes!

>ctr shill

NO CHANCE THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT
UP AGAINST A MACHINE TOO STRONG

Cunt was literally behind the fucker and could've snatched the gun out of his hand.

This was a great meme.

Drumpf is finished! America will choose a sane, 3qualified leader because we're stronger together. #ImWithHer

Calm your tits, they are just reliving that glorious night when shills got BTFO, in order to that you have to set the mood with pre-shilling

Jeb!

You racist bro?

Did I switch time lines to somewhere where we vote dec.15? Theres so money post-ironic threads about the election I can't tell anymore.

i miss the election

It was more annoying then glorious desu

Ok guys I'm a Trump supporter and all but I'm starting to think Trump is going a little overboard and we should grow up and vote for Jeb!

wasn't texas a swing state when this map was (((accurate)))

>when the first post is also the best post

Wtf you convinced me I'm with Jeb! now.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE DRUMPFELTHINSKINS, BECAUSE NATE TIBERIUMSTEIN HAS PREDICTED HILLARY HAS A 99.999999999999999999999999...(repeating of course)% CHANCE OF VICTORY!

SUBMIT NOW, AND WE MIGHT BE MERCIFUL