MORE VOTES THAN VOTERS IN DETROIT
>MORE VOTES THAN VOTERS IN DETROIT
MORE VOTES THAN VOTERS IN DETROIT
>MORE VOTES THAN VOTERS IN DETROIT

reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP

HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/report-evidence-of-detroit-voter-fraud-too-many-votes-in-37-of-precincts/
lifezette.com/polizette/possible-voter-fraud-detroit-problems-60-percent-precincts/
nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you, Jill

:D

JUST

>reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP
this is it. this is what triggers a california enquiry. this is how we find out trump won the popular vote too by the 20th this month as per the time travel trump posts.

777 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Was it Russians that did this? Fucking Russians!
lol jj Russians...

How many happening did per chance happen for us to happen upon this rare timeline?

You must post that thread.

>OVER ONE THIRD
OVER ONE THIRD
>OVER ONE THIRD
OVER ONE THIRD
>OVER ONE THIRD
OVER ONE THIRD
>OVER ONE THIRD
OVER ONE THIRD
>OVER ONE THIRD
OVER ONE THIRD

>Republican state senators last week called for an investigation in Wayne County, including one precinct where a Detroit ballot box contained only 50 of the 306 ballots listed in a poll book, according to an observer for Trump.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

What did Hillary say about this?

Democrat fraudulent votes exceed 10,000,000.

Easily.

That's why the narrative that Shillary got more popular votes is so galling.

Can you imagine the shitstorm if it was eventually officialy proved that Trump also won the popular vote?
The butthurt would be unmeasurable.

>Hillary, live from her vacation home in Qatar, defends the alleged fraud in the State of Michigan
>She "dindu nuthin" defense accepted by almost everyone

I told you fucks that Jill was /ourgirl/ but no one listened

here you go. I just pulled the screenshot off of google so don't mind the name.

take note of where it says "she will declared the winner by all mainstream sources, but we will find out she didn't actually win on december 21st"

We could easily have Trump's new administration issue an official audit of CA's election
same for WA, OR, CO
guaranteed these states were supposed to go red

except CA. but damn I bet it was close.

Hillary must have commented on this?

What did Hillary say about this?

>Reporting by Sharon Bernstein
one of us?

It would be glorious
That's the only way 2017 could even dream to be better than 2016
God I don't want this year to end

That really corrected my record :^)

Hillary is trying to die quietly in a coffin somewhere. Just let here be. She's suffered enough

>Cheat
>Still lose
KEK

Trump appeased the Jews.

The lesser Jews have usurped Soros. He and Hillary will Hang

Praise Kek

It was me, Sup Forums. The author of all your pain.

>Jewish bitch starts recount to make Trump look bad

>it just reveals that Hillary cheated

obviously russians are to blame

autism

The democrats are committing election fraud on a massive scale.

Will Hillary cry on camera?

>THE FIRE RISES

ARE YOU READY FOR EMPEROR TRUMP?

>reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP

>Meanwhile, Wisconsin election officials said on Monday they had completed a 10-day recount that found Trump's margin of victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton had increased by 131 votes.

Updated

It infuriates me that these dishonorable bureaucrats and niggers are allowed to make fake votes; and cancel-out the votes of hardworking people like me and my family.

I'm seriously really fucking pissed right now. The perpetrators need to be hung in public.

How'd you manage to hack all those paper ballots into the machines?

your flag makes it all better.

>they will never recover

Looks like Trump won Wayne County by 1%, but who won in Detroit?

Clearly the russians gave Hillary more votes to help Trump win the election. It makes prefect sense

>About 37 percent of precincts in Wayne County, Michigan, where Detroit is located, showed such discrepancies, the newspaper reported, citing records prepared at its request by the county.

The Russians did it

America your voting system is worse than a third world nation like mine. I must all the shit we had to go that made us resilient and paranoid of politicians, police and journalists messing up with the outcome; we have lots of security measures.

And you know what? Donald should take all this incidents that harm the core foundation of the nation and use it to modify the flaw system taking more advanced and safe system like ours.

For instance electronic voting machines should be gone, there is no such thing as "secure hardware", if it has its own counting database treated as actual votes its an dangerous scenario.

Voting allocation must be assigned two months before the election, no matter if you are registered as independent, democrat, republican or anything. If you have the right to vote then it should automatically generate a voting place near your house for it, if you move on you should contact the authorities responsible before a dead line to change your place paying a fee if its after your allocation.

Voting day is a festivity of freedom and democracy; no one should work on that day. Its a holiday.

The distribution should be based on groups of 300 voters and 6 "members". The members responsibility is to check if the votes are valid and to instruct the rules as-well as taking notes of who is voting, if the photo matches, if the finger prints matches, if the fingers are clean (you will get this later), if the sign matches and if they have their IDs on hand. Members are randomly selected, but it usually aims young people between 18 years old to 32 years old. If during the day there is any discrepancy among the members a commission gets in to audit, anything wrong doing is taken as a criminal act directly so no one will do stupid things.

Security measures: Update databases before allocation generation (to avoid dead people votes), everyone MUST have their IDs to vote, everyone must be between 10am and 2pm; if members didn't went the first voters replace them. After voting your finger must be tainted blue (that inks get off naturally after 2 days, not even acetone removes it completely). You can always report your members if you see anything suspicious, votes go into a box which can only be open once the vote time ends.

But that would be racist

At first the fast counting from the groups gives a statistically tally that should be equal to the ones the officials count later on and to the ones physically stored as evidence for future auditions.

>everyone must be between 10am and 2pm

I don't think I agree with this one. I'm all for Voting Day becoming an actual holiday, but 10am to 5pm seems much more reasonable sine A LOT more people are going to be voting on Voting Day and that gives more people time to barbecue and shoot the shit

Putin is actually Dr. Zoom.

is that the lemon stand girl?
Shes peruvian?

John Titor is the damn time traveler from Steins;Gate. C'mon.

oh im saving this

Please Kek hear my plea, let them find the evidence of DNC vote rigging. Let Trump do a full and complete recount of all 50 states!

What if Stein did this on purpose? What if she got the left thinking they would flip it, only to realize that the left were the ones behind the fraud? The ultimate redpill

is it weird that I want to brutally fuck this silver fox senseless?

I don't even have a granny fetish

do you have the rest of the set of blinking levels?

It was deliberate.

She got the left to fund it under the assumption she would catch hillary cheating. We all knew hillary cheated, it was out in the open. Jill supported trump over hillary during the election.

She only stood to benefit no matter the results in a recount.

Yeah but people randomly selected have to be 2 hours before to receive the material, and have to stay 1-3 hours later; its voluntary not slave workforce they want to get home and do barbies too user.

She's really dumb, but incredibly cute.

Those damn Russians.

Wait, shit

This is fucking hillaryious all that fraud and blatant cheating and she still loses bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You can tell that story is bullshit by the 5 lines dedicated to 9/11. No one with knowledge and concerns as vast as time itself is going to give a bloody fuck about 2000 people dying. That is bread crumbs. It means nothing in the grand scale of things. Only America gets hard at the mention of 9/11. It, frankly, was never a big deal. Your media just made it out that way.

Whoever wrote that story read what the media wrote, and is clearly American.

The queen lost. They need to accept this.
>pic related

Woah! H-hey man, we're cool, right. Please don't hack me, bro.

Why is no one running with this story? I fucking hate the media, if this was trump there would be fucking riots

RUSSIANS REDUCED THE VOTER COUNT
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS I SAY

>why isnt the msm running with this?!?

Are you mcfucking joking me right now?

She said you can't rig an election

We all do senpai.

I have a friend who has an old lady fetish and I never understood it (he thinks like 1990s/2000s hillary was hot) but I want to FUCK Jill

>check flag
I'd brain you with a half-brick in a sock if I could you filthy piece of shit.

CO was never going red. Too many Mexicans scared of deportation and all the transplants are libs

Fake and gay. Show me a good source.

would it?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/report-evidence-of-detroit-voter-fraud-too-many-votes-in-37-of-precincts/
lifezette.com/polizette/possible-voter-fraud-detroit-problems-60-percent-precincts/
nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/

>not only did Trump win by a wide margin
>not only were all the corporate media shills wrong
>not only did Trump win the recount
>it was also revealed that the dems are the cheaters we all expected them to be

Steins;Gate used that conspiracy theory for its plot, it's a real conspiracy theory.

It would. Because HRC won the popular by over 2 million votes. and reversing 2 million ballots after a tighter revue means that voter fraud centered on the actual ballot box is incredibly real and widespread, despite what the Dems say.

>breitbart
HAHAHA

Damn Russians! They are deleting voters from our records!!!!

So he basically was so popular that he beat a rigged system?

RUSSIAN HACKERSD!!!!!1!!

Yes. Why do you think they're pushing the Russia angle so hard? He defied their expectations so hard they believe the only possible way to overcome their rigging was if another power hacked it.

So 1/3rd of polling stations in Wayne County turned in more ballots than the number of registered voters for that station.

Do any of these news reports state numbers?

I hope they find hundreds and hundreds of extra ballots were stuffed

Was this part of the GILF's master plan?

I'd genuinely like to see the real election map and numbers. Are we talking Reagan/Nixon numbers here?

Um what does this mean for us

Your leaf is missing

Got one for you

I suspect shenanigans in CA. The race should have been closer to Gore/Bush, not Obama/McCain.

2016:
Total Population ~40 million, 33.1% Participation for Top Two
Hillary 8,753,788
Trump 4,483,810
Spread: 62% vs 32%

2008:
Total Population 36.6 million, 36.3% Participation for Top Two
Obama 8,274,473
McCain 5,011,781
Spread: 61% vs 37%

2000:
Total Population 34 million, 30.7% Participation for Top Two