HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heatst.com/life/she-made-it-up-nypd-arrests-muslim-girl-who-claimed-attack-by-trump-supporters/

>New York City college student Yasmin Seweid who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime by Trump supporters is under arrest and charged with filing a false report

post more japanese goddesses

Stop giving her attention.

Actually don't leave. Do this.

post moar and sause pls

Gosh darn, look at those bodies

Well Japan here i cum

Just one perfect one is unbearable but four in the same picture.

"truth" is a white male social construct, made for the express purpose of colonizing and delegitamizing the experiences of womxn, people of color, lgbtqia++ and other opressed groups. it still happened, the fact that it doesn't reach your privileged, white standards of "truth" is irrelevant.

am I the only one that was upset when I opened the image and it was a bunch of clone gooks?

mm airbrushed chinks my fav-
>that flag
you can't fool me zhang

I'm sure this girls have had plastic surgery touch ups

Jeez, holy...MOAR

>Finally, on Wednesday, she admitted she made the whole thing up, citing “family problems.”
For muslims this usually means inbreeding.

It dont matter they are hot

I'd launch a dong A missile over the china sea into their airspace if you know what I mean.

not as if your dick makes that distinction

they always shoop the tits to be more circular
it's weird because they're not bad to begin with

Don't care, moar.

Japs get fat injections instead of silicon. Their surgeons are god tier

I want to know what her immigration status is.

If she is not a resident a felony like this could get her out of this country when her current visa ends

I'd give her a fat injection

I would fuck them and their surgeon no problem

;^)

>A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants"

I like my boobies a little saggy

I only have those two. Have some grade A American beef.

I'm the last white guy in BC

why arrest her for that...
just make her pay a fine
usa rofl

fuck that muslim whore. tired of the MSM propagating these false flags and brainwashing gullible millenials

at least post sause nigger

must...not.....bland upp

tfw gf's tits are like those but slightly bigger. 5'6 135lbs she's should be lighter though but I don't mind

It's been 5 days since I last masturbated and I'm thrusting involuntarily.

Look at this chick

BIGGER TITS

Have u seen her boyfriend? Looks like random Sup Forums-bro. Amazing.

You could just google reverse search. Also you should be fantasizing about white women, not Asians you dumb civic nationalist.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST LEAF, GIVE IN TO THE URGES OF THE YELLOW FEVER

>implying im a civic nationalist
>implying that im white :^)
well meme'd

>2016
>Fantasizing about white women

well now we need to imply that you need to go back

>being a top goy

>the fish seducer

Does Momoka Nishina have the best body in JAV?

n-no pls no bully user-kun ;_;

Something about nuking Japan twice made their women chest bigger. Now the Koreans are jealous and trying to replicate it by using massive amount of plastic surgery since they can't afford nukes.

still waiting for a non 'fake news' source, tho

>Koreans

Yellowstone lake, taken just past the Thumb Geyser basin. FML I know that.

>No state sponsored teen qt sex slave

Knew this story was bullshit the second I heard it. It's New York City. A person wearing a Trump shirt is far more likely to be harassed than a Muslim.

y evn liv anymoar ;_;

Yes Koreans are disgusting never liked them

nice meme

Nigger how do you not know that's Sarah Underwood.

I'm 22 and I'm seeing that this is what my mom did to my father. I had limited visitations and I always thought he was the one with problems but as I've taken more and more red pills and become accustomed to questioning things, I am seeing through how neurotic my mother is. However this election and Sup Forums has brought me alot closer to my father, He was right about ((everything)) the entire time and I just thought he was crazy. I hope any dads who might read this can find hope that one day their sons may see the truth and return to them. It's never too late to make up for lost time.

thata boy

This is especially sad to me. My uncle just got arrested for violating a restraining order in order to get his birth certificate and other documents. His wife was going to be arrested for domestic abuse because he was cut up and bruised, the cop asked his 2 year old son what happened and he said
>daddy pushed mom
He in reality pushed her off of him but they ended up arresting him instead of her for that. He's in jail now lol.

exact same situation here.

>Implying women ever get BLACKED
>Implying she didn't get DOGGED
Weak bait

nigger i was referring to the nippon grills but have a a (You)

yet supposedly we live in a patriarchy lol

sauce please

Crystal Bottoms

No ass no hips fake tits, and I would wager the hair is fake too. Wtf is wrong with you user? The only thing you would get out of this bitch is an address in the shifty part of town and crushing crushing loneliness.

oh shit, no wonder. I don't know why any women choose silicon implants. seriously, 8/10 of silicon breast implants just make the tits more firm looking and feeling than they should be. Also, the lack of them bouncing at all when you're railing the chick 'cause they're firm/stiff as fuck just looks borderline unattractive. fuck that shit

Yup another fun fact. 95% of bestiality cases where owners have sex with their pets, is female human and male animal.

A common side-effect of this, is that the dogs start humping humans wherever they see them. And dogs tend to bury their noses into womens cunts a lot.

I know many teenage girls whose dogs do this lol. Now I know why.

You think the thought ever occurred or she just straight dipped?

She has a restraining order against our whole family including me, I haven't talked to them for a solid 6 years as well.

There is a heaven on earth...

Yep. This is a white woman thing. Other races don't do this. The worst you'll get from a sheboon is a popped car tire and a broken window.

When I die and go to heavy I will have a month long orgy with these goddesses.

Wow, she is not nearly as attractive as I thought she'd be. Lesson learned.

>beef
yeah ok, some dyel qt blondie is grade A american beef.

Now this is what I was waiting for!

Bullshit. No cop will take a 2 year old as witness. Especially if there was physical evidence for the DV on him.

dogs do that fucking regardless man.

Is this the bitch that went missing for a day or two? It's the one that said three white guys berated her?

great body, but I can't stand her fuccin' face. wayyy too unnatural-looking

ive been to japan 20+ times and can tell you, there are very few pretty jap girls irl.

i fuck 2-3 each trip and they are almost always disappointing

>ASIANS

>no fatty gf to fuck fat folds

>She is actually British
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Please don't make me rage this can be a happy Japanese sex goddess thread.

Only one

No man, most women in Japan aren't that cute and they damn sure don't have big boobs.

-T. Chair Force fag who was stationed in Fussa and plowed his fair share of Japanese flowers. To clarify, there are cute girls. Just not like the silicone semen demons you see here.