Übermensch

Redpill me on the Übermensch.

What traits do you need to be considered one?
>Height
>Iq
>Strenght
>Etc.

>6' +
>120 +
>1/2/3/4 +
>5/10 +

>Not a burrito guido
Tough luck senor hernandez

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who actually lifts and doesn't look like total shit?

>has a surrogate harem and has intercourse solely with males

What the fuck does this even mean?

I'm Canadian, you need to explain things to me slowly.

>checked
I lift everyday and browse from time to time

Super-human or superior human beign

It means overman/superman in German. Essentially, an ubermensch a person that is really talented, good looking, intelligent, strong, etc.

>Not a self-conscious consumerist fuccboi on Sup Forums who is limited to considering only the immediately material

It has nothing to do with height, it has everything to do with enslaving one self to a determined will towards everlasting victory.

SL 99

48 VIT
66 END
12 ATT
16 STR
10 DEX

It's a Nietzschean concept. The ubermensch is supposed to be a goal for humanity; a man who does not adhere to slave morality and is beyond good and evil.

The Nazis adapted the concept in more explicitly racial terms to mean the ideal Aryan man.

The ubermench idea as originally conceived by Nietzsche had nothing to do with physical appearance or intelligence. The ubermench was simply a person that creates his own values and rose above the nihilism left by the death of god.

The nazis later stole the term and filled it with state ideology.

Very shitty summary: An overman crafts his own value system and lives by it. Read and try to understand Thus Spoke Zarathustra (and accompanying texts) to understand more. A male model is not an overman at all, that has nothing to do with Nietzsche's ideas, that is just Sup Forums faggotry.. though being fit can be an outcome of being an overman.

Decent post

Übermensch refers to a goal of breeding the next evolution in humans, intellectually and physically superior, not bound by concepts of "good" or "evil" and free from the restraints of emotion so they pretty much always make the technical best choice.

There is no standard for what would constitute being able to call yourself one but a rough outline would be;

>6"+
>130+
>Above average so say 140kg deadlifts for 5 reps
>Lack of emotion, if a choice is to be made they would pick the one that's best even if that's not the one they "want" e.g; 2 people are about to fall to their deaths, a nurse and your mother, you can only save one, most people would save their mum, a small percent may think about it and save the nurse, an Übermensch would save the nurse without the need to make a "decision" out of it and also wouldn't suffer any regret, the nurse saves lives, your mum doesn't, the nurse is more useful. To them there is no emotion and the world is black and white, they don't see people as people, simply objects that have varying values. Call it heartless if you will but it is a much higher existence that of someone ramshackle to their own emotions.

The height of a Nord.
The IQ of a Nord.
The strength of a Nord.
etc.

Perhaps read about the ideas from Fredrick himself rather than asking for the opinion of Sup Forumstards

Kek

GIANTS!
GIANTS!
GIANTS!
GIANTS!
Become unfuckingstopable!

ubermensch is the realm where effort isnt enough.

hahahahahaa

That's why they're the Ubermensh, they're the best of the genetically superior people.

Ubermensch is what being a "Individual" means at core: It's a creative manifestation of someone who stand own it's own.

fuck off window!
go suck a kang dick somewhere else.
Day of the brick and stones when?

Nobility of spirit.

>Height
6'1''+ / 185cm+
>Iq
120+
>Strength
Hard to say, but working out and having basic fighting skill is required.
>Etc.
Most important trait is that he is a born leader and is a community organizing inspiring others to become as great as he is.

The legend never dies.

But ulitarianism is pleb tier.

How about 5'9"? Im 18 is there any hope I can still grow? Praise Kek.

Off by one says no.

Basically if you're not ugly I think

no

Yes. Ive seen like 8 examples

An overman isn't a person, it is an ideal iirc.