Sexiest woman on the face of the planet?

Can you support a legitemate argument against it being Lana Lokteff? I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzRnqNW_Xbc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's covered in moles and dyes her hair like a whore

i know i want to marry her but I'm pretty sure she's taken by the other guy

Is she by any chance related to Peyton Manning?

>"woman"
user...

She is such a qt

She has more of a shoe face than even Sarah Jessica Parker, and I didn't think that was possible.

>she
>her
'fraid I got some bad news for you bros

Who hasn't googled "is Lana Lokteff single?"? Only homosexual males and cucks. That's who.

>>>/R9K/

>'fraid I got some bad news for you bros
Me too. You're a jewish, homo who has no taste in women.

damn so she's not a natural blonde goddess?

i have been lied to

word of kek

Lokteff

My JEWDAR has been activated

Nothing says special snowflake like a snot covered rhinestone in your nostril.

>no taste in women.
>women
sorry m8 we have some really bad news for you

>sorry m8 we have some really bad news for you
Sorry but you being a jewish, homosexual cuck is not bad news to me.

She does pretty decent interviews. So does her husband, they are a power couple. I'm glad they are out there, doing what they are doing. Red Ice has been around for a long time. It takes tremendous courage to stand up first.

Pic NOT related goyim

>yfw you will find a white waifu for laifu, but it will be awhile

Looks like Rachel McAdams got punched in the face

>Nose piercing
She looks like an inferior Hanna Hallysem to be honest.

>she

looks like a trap m8 and not a good one at that

>looks like a trap m8
Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with traps? Is Sup Forums really a bunch of closet homos who just want a chick with a dick?

Hahahahaha, nice bait M. Night Famalam

She's great.
I don't even care if she's a bottle blonde, when she giggles and gets autistic on Red Ice, it warms my heart.
When some guest suggested that women want to bring the rapefugees in because they are more masculine, Laughed and said something along the lines of them being cowards not protecting their women and that they look like monkeys.

proof, please

I am a faggot m8. Although most of Sup Forums would love to gas me for liking boipucci and traps.

It's not gay to like a trap either. Traps appear feminine and men are attracted to feminine features. Just because it has a dick doesn't mean the rest of it doesn't look like a pussy.

>It's not gay to like a trap either
Sup Forums is leaking again goddamnit

JEWISH NOSE

It's a roundabout way of saying she has masculine features, which is a bad thing

nice try antifa

her voice is silky smooth 100% feminine

Looks like a trap to me

No, you got me wrong.
I am an elite hacker. The best hacker on Reddit. No one can possibly compare to me. I've spent years perfecting my skills with my fellow redditors to take down this site of evil nazi racists and drumpfkins.
Even Anonymous can't stop me. I already hacked the entire NSA last week and I've gotten all information about you and your nazi family. You and your stupid nazi hail hitlers and alt-right frogs will be destroyed. If you thought you nazi racists could get away with harming minorities, women, and LGBTQIAPK+ communities then you are WRONG. I will personally hack your entire site and expose all of you racists. I've already contacted the Huffington Post, CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Buzzfeed and more so when I unanonymous all of you you will have your nazi alt-right names known to everyone. I hope you are scared nazi. Your freeze peach will no longer protect you. I and my fellow redditors will destroy you.

This is what TRUE beauty looks like.

Low test mate.

would go to war for

What's with these skellingtons? Lana's not even blonde, she's a bottle job.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzRnqNW_Xbc

You just know she's a coal burner.

You mean Rachel Cook and sage right??

sexiest ?! can't say (hard for a non degenerate to get that title)

cutest, absolutely!

I love her mannerisms (I find it hard to focus when she's talking because she so adorable)

Nah mate, patricians prefer a nice round ass, a great hip to waist ratio, and some thick thighs.

Lana needs to do some squats...

would you go as far as going through a 1km tunnel full of shit where you barely fit and have to crawl all the way to the end just to hear her fart through a wolkytoky user?

any woman who dyes her hair is trash tier

I like Lana tho

like 1% of the earth's population is naturally blonde. if you see someone with blonde hair, assume it's fake.

thanks for reminding me of shy boys
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

>i would do anything just for a 300lb ugly white girl, i would fight in the frontlines of the bloodiest battle the world has ever seen, and come back with no limbs, if that would guarantee me an ugly chick for life

>It's not gay to like a trap either
Wrong.

>Traps appear feminine and men are attracted to feminine features

Wrong. Men are attracted to females, not feminine features you dumb fuck. This is why you deserve to be gassed, because you're fucking retarded.

>pushes men onto other men, calls it not gay

this is why people hate faggots.

She's a solId 7

oh fuck I forgot about that. Pure autism kino.

Thats a man

>It's not gay to fuck pic related.

This picture looks like shit JFC

she is like a hot girl but that isnt a good picture I don't under stand what's going on. Is it really the wall? Her jaw is too far foreward and maybe her maxilla posutre is bad and that shit fell but that's not how you be a pretty girl in the first place

This has fuck all to do with Sup Forums. This place has become a cesspool now for the retards who used hang out in Sup Forums since it has gotten too much press. And the mods suck now. Place is finished. It was finished once Trump won primary but now really done.

Its been like this for the past 2 years though. Edge lords who come here from Sup Forums who come here to make nigger and jew jokes, but know nothing about politics

Mudsharks. Disgusting.

Reminder that "low/high test" is an excuse for beta losers to post fat women.

she looks like a tranny idubbbz

look like a fucking horse's ass

You anons are just low test "white" power fags.

Civic nationalism's where it's it!

That's a man, baby.

asian ass is the best ass

seriously

asian ass > latina ass = white ass >>> black ass

soe

Most asians have no ass though...

>Lana Lokteff
big nose, she's a 7/10

>asian ass
not a real thing

HIGH TEST

that's why it makes me go insane

it's the surprise of finding a round plump ass where there should be a flat board

it's incredible

You literally have it backwards

I got one more pic and then you're on your own...

I'm excluding non-assed women from my ranking

which means when asians got ass it's glorious

but there are too many borderline deformed niggress asses

this thread is crap

pic related is where it's at.

>unambiguously white
>feminine
>not slutty
>actually attractive at many sizes, shapes, and ages
>wants to be impregnated by you
>wants to repopulate the white race

Typical amerikek.