How is this not proof magic exists? Not larping or roleplaying

How is this not proof magic exists? Not larping or roleplaying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just proof that every other post on here is "kek wills" or "trump is emperor god"

What's your definition of magic?

But Trump actually fucking won. The qek ID too.

so what was the get?
guess I missed it while I was in the hospital and just expected to seen screencaps of it but I haven't yet.

I scored repeating numerals in a Kek thread.

If I don't fuck my high school waifu then it doesn't exist for me.

Fuck leftists.

who says it's not proof?

Fuck leftists.

What is a mod get?

Probably a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw

tip top laughter

MEME MAGIC FUCKERS!!!

>77
I don't know maybe it was the thousands focusing on one thing Trump winning. Collective thought and motive can influence things. Supercharged law of attaction

>that Australian failure

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000

Here you go, bud. Czech'd

Kek speaks through you

reminds me of this

Kek speaks through me

you as well, brother

It's interesting how Trump has an actual charm with the millennial generation, where as Clinton was seen as the 'fellow kids' figure.

BLESSED

He had a 1:2 shot of winning so it wasn't a particularly outlandish claim.

More predictions don't come true than do.

It's like praying for something reasonable and it happens and you figure God did it. And chalking up the 9001 times he didn't answer you prayers as "working in mysterious ways". It's classic confirmation bias.

>I don't know maybe it was the thousands focusing on one thing Trump winning. Collective thought and motive can influence things. Supercharged law of attaction

You do realize millions of people who never came to Sup Forums in their lives voted for Trump right?

Quantum Memetics, my friend. The Mayans discovered it and promptly disappeared, leaving clues for the rest to follow. Similarly, the Dwemer in Elder Scrolls achieved it.

True knowledge is unattainable, but if you ever get too deep into mathematics (if you are already at that point, my condolences), you'll learn some crazy shit about the pataphysical foundations of epistemology. Or, you could just write me off as a victim of quackery...

*Quack*

Quack.

IBS BAHEENING!111

It was no way 50/50. He literally took down an entire rigged establishment. He was never meant to win.

kek has turned into larping leafs... many such cases ITT... Sad!

>1:2 shot of winning
that's not how probability works
I can't say
>hm I have a 1:2 shot of spontaneously dying within the next 60 seconds
just because there are two choices/options doesn't mean the odds of one happening are 50%

Jesus is our savior

Praise and love jesus.

Kek praise kek

666 pick up sticks

Praise Kek

Its magic if the media is losing its power of the general population. Plus there was a ton of other shit that happened like the leaks, Hillary coughing. Its as if something wanted Trump to win.

Good thread

Because, absent a genuine scandal (not something pushed by the left), Trump was always going to win.

Gets everywhere fuck

This moment will be forever remember. SHADILAY

No way

>what is probability

Lets say I flip a coin and I have a 50\50 shot at heads

Now lets make it interesting. I need to flip ten coins and get a majority heads.

Now lets factor in a coin their that's snatches the coin mid air

Now lets include double sided coins

Now lets factor in a weighted coin

Now lets factor in how many cocks you have sucked.

The odds are stacked against one side

yeah, because hillary was a really really shitty candidate

Kek be praised!

Magic is heresy.

>It took courage... it took courage to climb into that machine every night... not knowing... if I'd be the man in the box... or the prestige. Do you want - want to see. What it cost me? Y-you didn't see where you are, did you? Look. LOOK!

gets me everytime

Great movie

PRAISE BE HIS NAME

That's like saying because rockets fail that space travel is impossible.
That's like saying because it doesn't work everytime, it can't work at all.
There are variables always at play and sometimes they don't line up and it doesn't work.
Doesn't mean everything is random.
There is clearly some form of order or rules.
Maybe not all parts of it but some.