Russia interfered in our election

russia interfered in our election.

let that sink into your heads. russia knowingly interfered in our election and is the reason donald trump won.

and you motherfuckers are sitting on your hands and smiling just because it got your guy elected and it "triggered" liberals.

you're looking at the destruction of america. and you're doing nothing. by god, fuck all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments
commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/11/21/propaganda-on-the-us-public/#sthash.oDFlMeTy.nPfN8Hkk.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That graph shows we sucessfully redpilled the normies about Syria

Democrats are a bigger threat to Americans' freedoms than Russia.

Yep, we've got a pupper-elect and no one here is going to give a shit. There's literally nothing Trump could do that would cause poltards to stop supporting Trump. He could take away all their rights, become more corrupt than Clinton, and start a war and these spineless fools will continue to suck Trump's dick. Fucking pathetic.

>and is the reason donald trump won.
sourceplz

this is a straight up lie. i'm done playing the political game with this fucking website.

putin hates you and me and everyone in this country that enjoys their lives. and you don't even give a shit.

you better leave now before your bitch ass gets redpilled

You're the type of person who thinks all burglars look like this aren't you

Why are libtards such tinfoilers?

LMAO

loving every tear
keep em coming op

why should i give a shit
hes making the world safer for me and not whining or asking for money

funny how you retards will believe dumbass conspiracy theories like this one but CIA sourced evidence from the washington post and new york times is muh lamestream (((media)))

>Mitch Mcconnell almost as unfavourable as Putin

topkek

the CIA is the one saying this. this coming from a website that believes hillary has sex slaves hidden in a pizza place is pretty rich

if you don't think russia has deeper dirt on the RNC you're the dumbest cuck alive

yeah only the death of our democracy no biggie i'm fine with burning the house down to stay warm

You're a terrible troll.

>He doesn't think America interferes in world politics
>He doesn't think this is something every large power does

>Hey guys, the CIA is totally a legit and straight forward source, they're like, entire existence is totes NOT for the purpose of subversion, to seed division, create chaos with misinformation in order to overthrow democracies.
>Guys just like, take the CIA at their word, K? like guys, Saddam totes had WMDs even though there was never proof, guys like, the CIA said so themselves.

Die in a fire
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Russia forced the DNC and Clinton campaign to illegally collude with one another.

Russia fed Clinton the questions ahead of time for the debates.

Russia forced the Clinton Foundation to accept hundreds of millions from lobbyists and ruthless foreign governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

re: this terrible post i actually would press the left button

they didn't hack the election but they took advantage of every single one of you on this fucking board by releasing and sponsoring lies and misinformation

eat my fucking asshole. some things are bigger than internet arguments. everyone in this country should be concerned.

>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified intelligence from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server

>illegally stored classified intelligence was accessible to numerous people without security clearances

>John Podesta gave away his password to a simple phishing scam

>direct collusion with SuperPACs revealed, in clear violation of election laws

>people in DOJ tipped off Clinton campaign about investigation

>DNC bias for Clinton revealed, lawsuit now underway

>direct collusion with media and journalists to promote Clinton

>DNC Chair resigns and immediately joins Clinton campaign

>Clinton given debate questions ahead of time

>Russia is a threat to our democracy

>we don't need to show you evidence of Russian hacking

>just trust these drug trafficking, terrorist training, mind control experimenting, propagandists and hitmen

>those respectable fellas who routinely topple democracies and attempt to sabotage grassroots movements around the world

Yes, I'm pretty sure there's a Reptilian sent by the Kremlin hiding in your closet, but pedophilia and politics are intertwined is absurd?

I thought you guys were supposed to be patriotic nationalists, but all I see are traitors

>pupper-elect
Why are lib memes so fucking cringeworthy?
You always talk about how intelligent and creative you are but all I see is shitty memes and "modern art" a.k.a "naked women screaming for no reason"

I never said Russia doesn't have dirt on the RNC

I just don't care who's telling the truth as the truth is still true.

lol, 'its the death of our democracy!' good thing we're a representative republic then, sheesh.

i'm fucking done with you people. the CIA has absolutely zero incentive to lie about this. but meanwhile a couple emails about buying pizza is enough to do the trick evidence wise to convince you hillary runs a pedophile ring

there is no doubt in my mind that the RNC emails russia hacked and didn't release had much worse details, did you forget the RNC coordinated efforts to make Trump lose?

Cmon now. It's a forced meme. The second Trump wins we get the fake news narrative perfectly in concert across all media sources out of absolutely nowhere that just so happens to only target right wing sources. Then they reinforce that with the Russians and now they're even pinning Brexit on them.

Didn't Obama get rid of the law that blocked propaganda being used on home soil? Doesn't matter what side of the fence you're on you've got to think it's at least a bit odd.

its ok snowflake. Just relax. Itll be easier to take it up the ass on inauguration day

"Vladamir, have you hack email?"
>"cyka blyat idi nahui."

America has interfered with countless elections. Why are they complaining only when it affects them?

do you just totally forget about other foreign nation's involvement?

From Saudi Arabia to the Pope.

You say this shit like Russia is the only one involved.

wtf i love russia now

congratulations on correcting my semantics, asswipe

the worst thing in any of the DNC emails was donna brazile giving hillary information that a debate in flint would ask about the flint water crisis

i'm talking about the state sponsored and disseminated lie campaign that led you idiots to believe all of this

I don't know why Sup Forums keeps forcing this "hacked the election" meme, that's clearly not what it's being claimed.

What Dems are saying it's that Russians hacked both the DNC and the RNC and then used that data to INFLUENCE the election. Not taking sides here, just poiting out a typical Sup Forums bullshit tactic.

>implying there's anything wrong with Putin

KILL

If Putin interfered in our elections to defeat Hillary he is officially our new Greatest Ally. I don't think TPTB visualized this gambit all the way through in terms of how people would react by thinking better of Putin rather than worse of Trump.

So the Russians hacked the emails. Are you saying that's the full extent of their interference? Because if it is so what. Didn't they do everybody a favour. It exposed Clinton and the DNC for what they are. Don't you want to know the truth.

>the CIA is the one saying this

Yes they say he "did things" but they won't say what. Even democratic senators refuse to confirm or deny if he was responsible for the podesta leaks, or if they're even accusing him of voter fraud. This is completely fabricated boogeyman bullshit and you should kill yourself.

first of all - its one retired Ex-Cia operative with close ties and family friends of the Bush and Clinton family.

You just have Stockholm syndrome, your captives are being taken down, and you lost and for some reason your scared.
Brainwashing is a bitch, isn't it?

theres no need to take your anger out on a Taiwanese Cigarette Rolling Forum though
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>Dems have finally swallowed the McCarthy pill
About 50+ years too late

this streak of non interventionist bullshit on this board is the reason hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered today in aleppo fyi

non interventionism means you allow atrocities

idgaf shoutout to america we stay poppin but i can't believe we aren't even putting up a fight as our democratic process is being dismantled

The CIA doesn't need an incentive to lie. It's the CIA for fuck's sake. Grow up you retarded baboon. Hillary lost the election, not because of Russia, or because the Electoral College is not "fair". She lost the election because she is a dishonest, lying bitch and cunt and the American People knew it.

Go have some milk and cookies and take a nap.

You dumbass.

Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president.

Let that sink in for a bit

NEVER EVER PRESIDENT

Basically Russia allegedly did that thing that the U.S has done for decades and now liberals are mad because it didn't go their way.

I wish I was still this stupid. Life was much easier when I thought Democrats never lie.

Nah, Fuck you faggot.

Russia and America are gonna pull the greatest anime villain* turned* friend* troupe ever.

>Russia influenced the election by releasing Clinton and staffers own words

>the truth skewed American voters decisions

>and is the reason donald trump won.

Stopped reading right there.

So far, the recounts in the Rust Belt have shown that all the fake votes went to Hillary.

see: Also, show me the exact info the Russians "leaked", or show me evidence that Russians "hacked" voting machines. You can't point to any specifics; because the leftist establishment doesn't have any, and they are just trying to plant this idea that Trump only won due to outside forces as a demoralization/de-legitimization tactic.

You spent your time in power attacking the white working class and prostituting US sovereignty to foreign powers, so you lost; get over it. Trump is going to fix your mess.

Democracy is by the peoples consent, but only our people

Just one question for you lefty: How does that dick taste?

You know I could make the same image but replace the overall population vote with state-by-state population votes right to make it against Trump?

Not that I believe this rehashed Russia crap. The CIA is a bunch of warmonger big guys that are bent on interventionism.

hahahahaha
Yeah, keep crying crocodile tears for Obama and Hillarys army of ISIS soldiers.
That'll get you far on this board.

It interfered less than saudi arabia did. GTFO

>russia interfered in our election.

No. Please die now, faggot. No proofs, nobody believes you, we all want to see pics of your suicide and nothing else. Ask your mom to send them, but please, enjoy your last meal of tendies before making this happen.

delet this fake news plz

RUSSIAN HACKERS MADE MY CAR BREAK DOWN!

I DONT NEED FUCKING PROOF!

Yall niggas replying to a shill thread

>sage and hide

woah. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RARE PEPE??????????

You don't live in a democracy you raging faggot

>everyone in this country should be concerned

We're much more concerned with why someone who believes this tinfoil hat shit is allowed to walk around in public and shitpost here. You should suicide, but if not, please medicate heavily, your mind is a danger to itself for the fantasy delusion you believe in.

>i has graph
>let that sink in
>graph from where
>u r deportables

>alleppo

Shill detected.

>this streak of non interventionist bullshit on this board is the reason hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered today in aleppo fyi

Yeah that's why, it's not because of your nigger-in-chief and Hillary "Vote me cause I have a vagina" are funding terrorist organizations to take down Assad

>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified intelligence from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server

>illegally stored classified intelligence was accessible to numerous people without security clearances

>John Podesta gave away his password to a simple phishing scam

>direct collusion with SuperPACs revealed, in clear violation of election laws

>people in DOJ tipped off Clinton campaign about investigation

>DNC bias for Clinton revealed, lawsuit now underway

>direct collusion with media and journalists to promote Clinton

>DNC Chair resigns and immediately joins Clinton campaign

>Clinton given debate questions ahead of time

>Russia is a threat to our democracy

>we don't need to show you evidence of Russian hacking

>just trust these drug trafficking, terrorist training, mind control experimenting, propagandists and hitmen

>those respectable fellas who routinely topple democracies and attempt to sabotage grassroots movements around the world

That doesn't sound safe at all

Media Shill'd for Hillary.

Russia Shill'd for Trump.

#dealwithit

>russia interfered in our election
they hacked some emails not the voting machines

You're a retard, Putin loves America and wants to make it great again so they stop doing petty nation shit like arming terrorists all over the world. He also didn't interfere in the election the saudis did you stupid ass ctr wannabe

>i'm fucking done with you people. the CIA has absolutely zero incentive to lie about this

"The CIA doesn't need an incentive to lie"

you might be the stupidest motherfucker on this board. why would they lie about this when even the people alleging the lie admit there's no motive?

go to fucking hell. some people actually have consciences.

Yes? I'm not saying that I approve of Clinton and BOTH parties being so corrupt they have to hide shit from the people, but releasing that information knowing that it's going to be bad PR for a candidate is literally the definition of "Influencing an election".

I have no problem with Clinton going down like the corrupt crook she is, but why no release the RNC emails too? IF the Russians indeed did the hacking then they have a Republican/Trump bias.

OY U FOKKIN WAT M8? OIL FOK U UP U DAMN ROO HURDER

Prove it.

kek agrees

you have to be a troll. putin hates our collective guts and a 12 year old could see that

Yeah not even close muffin

> RNC emails released showing how the RNC conspired against Trump at every turn
> Everyone: YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY

>w-w-why didn't Hillary win the electoral college?!

>MUST HAVE BEEN A RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY!

Liberals are mentally ill.

>Putin loves America and wants to make it great again

Putin wants the US to lift sanctions and wants oil prices to go up so he can make more money. If he has to destabilize the US to do it he will. Russia is no friend to the US.

Comrade Stalin would be proud of Putin, he is doing what no other commie has been able to do. Destroy the US from the inside. You should be proud being a useful idiot

The "Russians Hackerz" meme literally started as a Washington Post article based on a third-hand account from a former CIA guy; and he admitted that they had no solid info on what material was "hacked" or "released".

Wikileaks themselves claim that they got the Podesta Emails from a DNC insider, not the Russians. So how exactly did they "influence the election"? You lefties shit on Alex Jones and Pizzagate, yet your conspiracy theories are weak as fuck.

I saw it in a Trump General like 4 days ago. It was so dank I forced my brother who was over at the time to look at it. He kek'd.

>F the Russians indeed did the hacking

Except there's zero evidence of this and conflicting reports from other intelligence agencies.

oops and what's this

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments

WEW

>WaPo and NYT

Pls try harder next time.
Putin is a dictator and I have no idea how anyone could view him favorably but you're just as paranoid if you think the KGB is attempting to mind control our population and Russia trying to rule the world, Vlad is very comfy where he is with his complete control and wealth. CIA has a worse track record too.

how the fucks that a kgb trick?
kgb has been out of commission since 89, far before you could put cp on a floppy diskette

try harder yids

Hey faggot, we shouldn't have armed the islamists in the first place. The Iraq war & aftermath cost $5 trillion dollars and resulted in ISIS, a soon-to-Balkanize Syria, an unstable Iraq, and a factionized Libya. Shut the fuck up.

Africans are genociding each other. It's also not our responsibility to usurp every government to put in puppets for ourselves or Israel.

Keep crying, cuck

>Some graph I pulled out of my ass confirms my conspiracy theory

You sir are a fucking moron. Now excuse me as I return to proving to people that Jews are actually transdimensional reptilians hell bent on subverting our culture so they can take all our guns

you're conscience has nothing to do with it.
This is your psyche in absolute panic chaos made because your worldview has been shattered because it was founded on hollow ground.
That's right everything you've been told was a lie. That's what happens when you get brainwashed by zionists.
commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/11/21/propaganda-on-the-us-public/#sthash.oDFlMeTy.nPfN8Hkk.dpbs

youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be

How did Russia steal charity money from clinton foundation for Chelsea Clinton's wedding and ny super pad?

Where is Eric Braverman CEO? Missing almost 3 months now.

Why did Hillary put almost 2 Billion dollars into "foreign guest" city of quatar in saudi arabia???

Who murdered Monica Peterson and Seth Rich?

Russia did not pay for Chelsea's wedding or sabotage BERNIE at the primaries.

WAKE UP!

PS Hastert is REP house speaker from Ill and PEDOPHILE who raped kids while working as a coach and here he is with Jeffrey Epstein's buttbuddy PODESTA THE MOLESTA
(Japan 1965)

Those aren't mutually exclusive in the slightest and the fact you think they are is laughable. If you were a foreign power aiming to rig an election the stupidest possible way to go about it would be rigging the popular vote. Instead, you would pick a few States which you could tip easily, thereby barely affecting the popular vote.

I hope you choke on your dinner and die and your family has to bury your traitor corpse on Christmas Day.

alright fuckers. i'm out of here. i hope the ones of you who aren't beyond saving realize that you're celebrating the end of the longest standing constitutional republic on earth.

to the russian shills on this board, congrats. you've clearly won the turf war here.

and to the americans who unironically agree with the shills here, sincerely kill yourselves. not like your families will miss you.

>russia interfered in our election.

No they didnt. All this talk about Russian hackers is just proof that Hillary was trying to make them into our enemy.

>Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

OOPS

Putin absolutely loves America, he went out of his way to provide logistics for the war on terror so the US could bomb sand niggers at their pleasure. But America turned into a fucked up corrupt rogue state that is impossible to love and he just wants it back to a normal country you can have a friendly alpha rivalry with.

The absolute worst accusation against him is that he exposed the DNC's corruption. That he literally made public the opinions held by America's ruling class about normies like you. He's literally more of an American patriot than you. The president of Russia loves America more than you do. Let that sink in and then go do the world a favor hang yourself you treacherous piece of shit.

Are you implying that that is everything there is too see? Hell, if I were a Russian trying to push Trump I'd try to push a narrative that makes him a non-estabishment martir at the eyes of conservatives.

That's why I said IF. Either way since we don't know who leaked the emails the only thing left is to speculate who did it, and the Russians have a clear motive. Not saying they did, but if it were to be true then we would know why.