What is Bill Hicks?

What is Bill Hicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
youtube.com/watch?v=dK0wM0_KY98
youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cYDCcXo1I
thrashhits.com/2012/07/top-6-things-tool-have-been-up-to-instead-of-working-on-their-new-album/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0YPZhaaRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
web.archive.org/web/20040615111020/http://www.dannycarey.org/4_21update/dagobert2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another dead hero

a thought leader

Proto-Alex Jones

He's Alex Jones now

A fucking boss

Dunno but Bill Hicks predicted 9/11

Meant Bill Cooper lol

BILL HICKS DID 9/11 AND NOW LIVES UNDER THE PSEUDONYM ALEX JONESBERG

Another Dead Hero?

He's some guy that lives in San Hamboneio and his entire audience is composed of autistic bronys

A humble water filter salesman.

an insane libral, semi based.. the 90s was a different time.

Paved the way for the likes of John Oliver. After Hicks you no longer had to be funny to be a stand-up you just had to preach about your politics.

proto-edgelord
>there is no God
>Priests fuck kids
>Hollywood=bad
Comedy ages so very poorly, shelf life of like 18 months

he was good. I don't agree with a lot of his politics but he was an undeniably bright talent. sexless nerds here hate him of course

Funny as hell.
Pre-Doug Stanhope Doug Stanhope

Label me whatever I find it hard to imagine anyone in this day and age having a hearty laugh at anything he said. And if they actually do that's lame.

this. he also hated where he came from. yuge red flag.

Bill Hicks is the host of Infowars.com
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

He's an amazing comedian, and a fantastic actor.

P.S. Maynard is a member of Ordo Templi Orientalis. Him and Joe Rogan both know that Bill is Alex Jones.

Pic related: Alex Jones receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award at Bill Hick's 50th Birthday Party.

Funny because Maynard liked bill hicks but would probably hate Alex jones

One of the greatest comedians in history.

Bill Hicks/Alex Jones on Rush Limbaugh might be the funniest thing I've ever heard:

youtube.com/watch?v=dK0wM0_KY98

Bill Hicks passing the torch to Doug Stanhope.
youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ

Rogan/Maynard/Stanhope/Jones are all friends, bro. It'd be unexplainable if it weren't for the truth of who Alex Jones is.

source on Maynard being a member of the OTO? I know they go deep into occult subjects and there's pics of the band floating around doing rituals and such.

I think Danny is really the one that would likely be in any occult fraternity.

>"my mom doesn't want me to smoke but I do anyway!"
>"(edgy shit)"

Who is this then? Bill's last show....youtube.com/watch?v=q0cYDCcXo1I

Ears do not match.

thrashhits.com/2012/07/top-6-things-tool-have-been-up-to-instead-of-working-on-their-new-album/

Danny is OTO as well. Maynard has admitted to it a few times. Also, he directly references thelemic concepts in multiple puscifer songs.

That election night thing he did with rogan was fun

this guy

Maynard talking about Crowley:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YPZhaaRqg

Mice. I mean, what are they? What are mice? They're faggot rats !

Filtrate Entrepreneur

>thrashhits.com/2012/07/top-6-things-tool-have-been-up-to-instead-of-working-on-their-new-album/

All that says is that Danny collects Crowley's books and such.

Still have never seen any evidence that they are specifically OTO members.... merely that they have a devout interest in Crowley and the occult.

Probably part of pizza gate desu famalam

you sure you're not a leaf? because I'm discarding your opinion like one.

>Probably part of pizza gate desu famalam

h-h-hopefully not, r-r-right?

That's Alex Jones and Owen Shroyer

would it really surprise you? Hollywood loves the occult... Tool overtly loves the occult.... bit of a funny sentence but it's true.

I wouldn't be surprised.

"sold my soul to make a record"....

>Probably part of pizza gate desu famalam
Oh boy here we go. Tool is part of pizzagate now.

Despite Prison Sex, 4 Degrees, and Jimmy, Maynard is a child-raping lunatic.

Seriously, fuck you people.

Tool hates Hollywood.
Hicks hates Hollywood.

Do you even Arizona Bay?

The ancient Prophet of Sup Forums hidden away in obscurity

Great comedian. Awesome heckler take downs:

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI

>would it really surprise you

p-probably not, but damn i'm just a big fan is all :(

occult doesn't nescesarily == pedo, r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-right?

>there is no god
well you cant prove otherwise.
>priests fuck kids
they do lol
>hollywood=bad
well it isnt fucking perfect thats for sure

How dare you write things I don't like on an amazonian basket weaving exchange website!

Yeah, Maynard was sexually abused. His band also loves a guy who sexually abused children.

he was okay when he wasn't being a self righteous cunt (so about 20% of the time)

A faggot liked by other faggots.

Taken too soon

you forgot H. :)

i hope they're nice guys deep down like their work implies, but with all this stuff going around now a days you can never be too sure

They don't love Crowley.
Crowly is just an example of the kind of crazy shit religions produce, and Tool being Tool they take note of it.

Are you some kinda Tool newbie? I've been a fan since I was 12(Aenima was my first CD), and I've seen these kinds of mistakes countless times.
I know they don't really do concerts these days, but back in the day when they did, well, you'd understand if you attended some.

They don't really worship people, their thing is looking at the freakishness humans pull off and how spirituality plays a part in it. It's very easy to confuse the shit, I know.

No, I've been listening to them for years and have been to their concerts.

The final boss is Alex Jones AKA Bill Hicks.

Then how in the fuck can you think they're fans of Crowley?
Their thing with that crazy bastard is how Crowley was a byproduct of the very religion that hated his guts. The man was created by Christianity's bullshit, their "unintended consequences" if you will. They ARE sympathetic toward him, FOR that reason, as the religion seems to cause as many or MORE problems than it solves, which is why Maynard in particular hates the fucking shit, and why I agree with him.

I'm a Deist myself. Before anyone tries to tip a fedora I don't own.

Bill Hicks saw Christinsanity the same basic way. Claiming you're a force of good while mostly being an antagonist makes you an asshole.
It's like being Sephiroth or Zamasu.

web.archive.org/web/20040615111020/http://www.dannycarey.org/4_21update/dagobert2.html

>As a student of Western esotericism I have read a lot of Crowley's works. Those who study his writings shouldn't lose sight of the concept of Agape

Alex and Bill sound nothing alike

Alex Jones

> new tattoos
> claims that he is OGT
> In between sips of coke.

kys

nose and ears are different

Sniffs not sips.
Fuckin leaf

fpbp