How does it feel to be turned into an ethnography, Sup Forums?

how does it feel to be turned into an ethnography, Sup Forums?

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chromedestroyer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Shitposters, who are bound by nothing, set a rhetorical trap for their enemies, who tend to be bound by having an actual point. Attempts to analyze what shitposters are doing, or what their posts really mean, does nothing to defuse them; instead it reinforces their project by amplifying their signal. Shitposting can’t be refuted; it can only be repeated.

Good stuff.

Wait, what?

yeah but she forgot to mention that nobody here identifies with the fagotry known as the alt right

Well the alt right basically means ethno nationalism now. It's a multimillion dollar brand recognized by the whole country now. I guess we can try and define it, but the left won't care what we say we are. They will say what they think we are.

This looks fascinating but by the time I read it the thread might be archd

fuck off, you have to go back

So Sup Forums is an unstoppable cultural zeitgeist due to its incorporeality and one of the last remaining popular social media platforms of an individualist persuasion on the internet? Neat.

Wait, what?

Read the article you dumb nigger.

Now that the urgent matter of finding a new body in which to live out my days was finally dispensed with, I could turn my goaty ol’ mind to less urgent matters: Most importantly, a proper funeral for my trusty old triangular briefcase, which—as my more obsessive-compulsive readers must remember—was hit by a bus a few weeks ago.

>So Sup Forums is an unstoppable cultural zeitgeist due to its incorporeality and one of the last remaining popular social media platforms of an individualist persuasion on the internet? Neat.

Sadly I'm illiterate.

>Most of the people posting about Kek don’t actually believe that Pepe the Frog is an avatar of an ancient Egyptian chaos god, or that the numerology of Sup Forums “gets” — when posts are assigned a fortuitous ID number — somehow predicted Donald Trump’s presidential victory.

I'm iffy on the nature of kek, but I certainly place stock in repeating numerals.

Wait, what?

Kek is absolutely real. The stronger our beliefs, the realer he becomes.

Kek speaks through me today. Shadilay.

He dictates his posts to his brother obv

This guy gets it.

>It's a "Doctorate in Theology writes her thesis on Sup Forums worshipping frogs" episode

Best timeline ever.

ITS HAPPENING

>anyone I debate with I assume is making arguments in bad faith so I don't need to accept any truth they might try to push on me.

Damn bruh

This is the ultimate redpill.

Malik is that you?
Damn bruh we invebted computer tribes and shit my niggguhhh

...Welp.

So some work of actual significance got done in a University? I wonder where most of her readers will come from and whether that majority will be from here. The fact that we here all enjoy reading is significant to the overall culture.

Sup Forums is the Future

Agreed and checked

impressive and checked

There. I didn't miss any this time.

Praise Kek and His prophet, Pepe (pbuh)

>chrome destroyer
This nigga MAD A E S T H E T I C
instagram.com/chromedestroyer/

I can't decide if she's serious or trying to outtroll the trolls.

The left insists they are clever and funny yet never demonstrate it. If it doesn't come from one of them, they can't comprehend it. Even when it does, they seem to need a knowing smirk similar to Jon Stewart's to cue laughter.

Hmmm...okay okay, I think I understand.

>virtually anyone we debate with is not trying to make an honest case, but is trying to win by almost any means necessary, therefore we should doubt the validity of all information

Did I interpret correctly?

I'm just here to shit up threads and smoke dope, and I'm all out of dope.

That's pretty lit but kek isn't real.

You're not real. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

What is this picture

Read bruhh

Yeah but I have digits on my side.

The personification of the descent of humanity into a Human Dark Age is what we are.

If anything we're just a symptom. The cure will be an ebin habbening, the likes of which will make your mother die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this post.

Blessed are the followers of Kek