A Message for Electors to Unite For America

A Message for Electors to Unite For America

We should adhere from the people who know what's best for us.

Of course I'm talking about "celebrities"

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
youtube.com/watch?v=DCyKGKEwX_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I miss Will & Grace

Fuck that cunt

GOD DAMMIT

MARTIN SHEEN NOOOOOOO

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE WHITE HISPANIC

DAMMIT

HE WAS PROOF THAT HISPANICS COULD SOMETIMES BE WHITE

FUCK

>Comments are disabled
*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Great now I'm going to have to stop watching better call saul

At least no one is crying in this video.
I hate the phrase repetition.
... phrase repetition.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING FAGGOTS

somebody please post the "stage 3 bargaining - you are here".PNG

Holy shit

not gonna look yet, but I bet this has a shitload of dislikes

Martin Sheen should be looking after his HIV infected drug addict son instead of lecturing me. Fuck you.

hmm not as much as I expected

>yfw leftists hate the constitution until it gives them the slim chance of voting someone other than Trump in

>Name and Address public record
>Decide to piss off half the country by throwing the election
What could possibly go wrong?

>I didn't vote in your Republican party primaries and I'm not even a Republican in the lowest association, but I stand with you, Republican electors

These people are so detached from reality it hurts

Sage your samefag threads

>they realized celebrities piss people off so now they're doing the same thing but with less famous people
When will this shitty fucking video format die?

>High paid actors, who some of which should be in jail
>Talking about an unfair election

Fuck these people, they are mad because they didnt get their way in the election, but think its fair to overwrite what the american people voted in so their feelings dont get hurt.

someone turned on the lights and the Cuckroaches are scattering

also here is Martin Sheen, a man who has been arrested 90 something times, and still walks the street and gets huge paying jobs. the normal american can barely even have a mark on his record without being thrown under scrutiny

Oh shiiiit

The sparkle added to their eyes was a nice touch

it's funny how they used the cookie cutter faggot gay shit template with them finishing each others sentences like that shit worked so well last time. "I'm not asking you to vote..blah blah" then what the fuck are you asking for where were they in the primaries..yeah stfu. Bob Odenkirk..can't believe I have to stop watching better call saul..well shit was gonna get cancelled anyway.

>I have to stop watching better call saul

Jesus fuck it didn't work the first time with their Hillary shilling, why the fuck do they think it'll work this time?

This shit doesn't add up. Why try to influence electors with an online or tv ad? Shouldnt there be more direct ways to reach out to them? I mean it is obviously to get public support for these shenanigens, but still. Do they think that the american voter will be cool with their elector negating ALL of their votes? Whats the thought process? What does it all mean? Are they just trying to once again show that they are against trump to gain favor with their (((overlords)))?

I'm just pissed the dude who played Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad is in there.

Also the 'message paid for by xxx' line is pointless if they just throw in some bullshit foundation name. Give me real names dammit. The rule should be to list the name of the main contributer.

View count still low

because electors from rural America will take advice from hollywood actors instead of the people that elected them.

I'm joining a patriot militia if Trump loses

This is fucking great - just as the smile on my face from all the liberal butthurt was starting to fade, this came along.

Spectacular - slinging all the constitutional and federalist paper shit to ultimately subvert the will of the people. You just can't get more duplicitous and commie than that.

These idiots really believe their own hype.

Also whoever that bitch is that ruined her face with plastic surgery. Why should anyone listen to these freaks?

Yeah sucks, it one of the few shows on TV I like

HAHAHAHA burger politics is so stupid

I'm sure there are a LOT of hillary voters that don't want the electors to be unfaithful, butthurt redditors and sjwfags are the only ones that want that.

The liberal bubble is 100% real. They honestly can't see their own retardation.

Never.

Never.

Never.

Never.

>The rule should be to list the name of the main contributer.

That list would read like a guest list to a Bar Mitzvah.

hmmmmmm...

JUST

nice

>Comments Disabled

YOU AIN'T GETTIN YOUR SAY GOYIM!

It's funny how if this situation was reversed and Clinton won, you would all be doing the same thing by protesting for the Electoral colleges to be removed also. Funny how you don't care when it's in your best interest.

>comments disabled

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>mfw they are freely and actively advocating a coup and nobody does anything
How cucked can burgers even get?

>electoral college was created to prevent an unfit candidate from becoming president
Fuck off ya lying sack of shit.

but hillary won the popular vote moron, getting rid of the electoral college wouldn't reverse anything in that case

>hmmmmmm...

What was she in, Monsters, Inc?

I'm not asking you to vote for hillary clinton

>but you better be with her

>Have to stop watching Better Call Saul

Why? The guy is an idiot in real life. But you are watching him as someone else. You like the who show and his character. Not him as a person.

That's a two way street bucko. You wouldn't be pathetically grovelling for electoral votes if Clinton hadn't lost, but that's a moot point because she did lose and here you are.

Oh boo hoo!

People read Hillary's emails and figure out what a lying, deceitful, evil cunt she really is.

Cry about it some more you pathetic leftist cunts.

You didn't lose because of hacking. You lost because your candidate was such a fucking piece of shit.

>"celebrities"

I don't know anyone in this video..Not meming.

What was his name again, Sup Forums?

>If Clinton had one

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas

I won't enjoy it anymore

Let's make a list of every single person who appeared in this video and then let's push for a boycott.

I will never support anyone who participated in this act of treason. These people are trying to subvert the will of the American people

are these people... celebrities? should I recognize them???

>Cry about "muh Democracy" because they lost the vote that counts
>Actively try and disenfranchise millions of people who expect their state's outcome to be reflected by their state's electoral college members

How can they defend this shit?

>If and but

Conjections of a groveling fool.

If the electors refuse to vote for Trump i would gladly like to see them hanged as traitors.

90% of them are nobodies now

>a video of elitist celebrity shills begged the people to vote for Clinton

>ended up encouraging people to vote Trump

>literally trying the same tactic again

watch as Democrat electors vote Trump and increase his majority

They still need to be punished.

The audacity this video is unacceptable. We literally have Clinton shills trying to subvert American democracy now. This is nothing less than treason. A handful of people are trying to subvert the will of millions.

Here you go mate

Something Meyers

these fucking """celebrities""" just won't give up will they?

I recognized James Cromwell. Relaly liked him as an actor. He was great in The Green Mile and I, Robot.

Matin Sheen is the first guy, long big time actor, probably why they had him go first. Kinda like him to.

Fuck old guy cucks.

Getting real tired of Hollywood

>Muh conscience
TL: Vote Hillary Clinton
Fuck off

>We literally have Clinton shills trying to subvert American democracy now.

been quite a lot of talk about russian shenanigans this week, but from everything i have seen, the only ones actively trying to fuck up the election process have been democrats

the really funny thing about that is, they're actually doing what the russians supposedly want to happen, without any help from russia at all. they're too fucking retarded to see it, either.

Do people seriously not realize what would happen if Trump wasn't elected?
The markets would go down at least 10%, there would be protests and violence all over the country and the world wouldn't know how to react.

>Martin Sheen
>Debra Messing
>James Cromwell
>BD Wong
>Noah Wyle
>Freda Payne
>Bob Odenkirk,
>J. Smith Cameron
>Michael Urie
>Moby
>Mike Farrell
>Loretta Swit
>Richard Schiff
>Christine Lahti
>Steven Pasquale
>Dominic Fumusa
>Emily Tyra
>Talia Balsam

>appealing to people with Marvel superheroes didn't work
>let's try B list actors

only people I know here are Sheen, Wong from Jurassic World and Mr Reddit and Odenkirk

Dislike and report the video, black list the above list

>The internet is full of hypocrites
You don't say

Fuck you regardless

Haha, fuck these washed-up treasonous assblistered losers. I thought Better Call Saul was better than this, but he can eat a dick and a bullet, too.

> named unite for america
> trying to start a civil war

>people putting stock in what professional liars have to say

Remember he's just an actor. Playing a character who is no one like himself

Damn nice work user.

And great idea on the reporting. Done with two accounts already.

Haha, you'll never know, because Trump won. Cry more, little homo bitch.

>I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton
Are these people retarded, the house has to choose from the one of the top 3 contenders. In this case it would be Trump, Clinton or Johnson/Stein.

>I stand in solidarity with you
IF YOU AGREE WITH ME

Fuck all these traitorous cunts, electorates work for the will of the fucking people who actually fucking voted.

Is 12/19 the day of the rope? Fuck I wish I didn't sell my SKS.

this is fucking disgraceful

As usual. There were a few pre-election celeb leftist videos where comments were allowed and every single one had insane thumbs down ratios and hateful comments calling them traitors and trying to manipulate voters.

When is the electoral vote? I can't wait for this to finally be over, although I'm sure the next 4/8 years will consist of similar bullshit.

what's funny is how butthurt you are

Damn that's Loretta Swit? Jeebus! another thing is it just me or do they all look sickly?
Like life threatening illness type sick. Except maybe Messing. Like they have cancer or radiation sickness or some shit.

I know, I usually try to separate the performer from the person, but the attacks I've seen come out of these assholes over the last year just makes me want to respond in kind and never give them my money again.

Chuck was right

December 19

You sucked ass in Spider-Man Sheen.

>lets start a civil war because of muh feelings

Too bad for these traitors we have a bright future

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

Fair point 2bh

>Arre these people retarded?

No, they know exactly what they're saying. They say "I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary" but they full well know if they don't go for Trump they will (likely) go to her

>I stand with you.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Look Sup Forums this is what a losser look's like.
These worthless worm's deserve trump.
Let's give them what they have comming.

>mfw

Other than the fact that Trump in fact won the popular vote too regardless of what the (((media))) says and Jill Stein was absolutely BTFO

Who the fuck are these people

If Clinton had won, we'd be burning Washington and executing liberals en masse right now.

I guess 1.2 BILLION wasn't enough, they had to throw more cash in the hole

reupload has comments

youtube.com/watch?v=DCyKGKEwX_A