m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM
uniteforamerica.org/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>Dislike Bar

We grow stronger

a bunch of rich people being paid to alienate the weak that make them

sad

They're playing with people's lives and they dont even think twice. This isn't a threat,however im sure it's not hard to find these people's addresses.

These people are playing a dangerous game and if they get their choice they better buckle up, because the trump voters are majority of the gun permit holders.

>a video tailor made for exactly 306 people in the United States
Does anyone else find this very weird? Also WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

Did they not get the fucking memo? I mean once you fail at something, you have to be a fucking autist to double down.

Millenial here

The only guy I recognize is Charlie Sheen....who is this aimed at?

always makes me kek

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Another actor:
>"Disabled for this video"

This is where they lost, hard. There was the slightest chance one of the electors might decide to be edgy and do this, but not when they see this. Is it a tranny? Is it plastic surgery gone wrong? Either way you won't bring anyonr on side with demons from hell.

You underestimate the power of virtue signalling, and the pitiful state of cuckservatives.

are they implicated in pedogate?

My lord I hope these spoiled acters n liberals get there way! I wanna see the trumpers go med evil on them all! Holy shit are they fucking this crazy?

Shepard...

Nobody tell Martin Sheen it was his voice in the Trump Effect advertisement we made

Well, that's it. 8 years of Trump!

Who do these assholes think they are?
Actors can suck my dick.
Go into politics instead of acting if you want to influence things.

Who is in this video ?

this. Cuckservatives eat this shit up. Our good Lord Kek seems to agree.

This shit is actually so pathetic that I'm getting second hand embarrassment just watching this

fucking cringe

Everytime. Kek.

REPORTED

>incites hate and violence, CIVIL WAR INCITEMENT

reported the youtube video as incitement of hate and violence

electors

FROM THE FEDERALIST PAPERS: The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any MAN who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.

Requisite Qualifications?

Is a man. Check!

Eminent Degree.

The US Constitution decrees a man can win the Presidency only twice in his lifetime.

But a God...

...a god can taste victory for eternity.

The first vote

The recount

The double recount

The triple recount

The "faithless elector" cunt-count

Before he has even begun, he has won the presidency 5 times!

Citizens of /pol!

Behold!

The magnificence!

The splendor!

The Sultan of the Saltiest of the salty!

The God-Emporer!

President Donald J Trump!

Praise Kek! Praise Kek! Praise Kek!

>liberals all of a sudden care about the constitution and federalist papers because someone they don't like got elected fair and square
kek
>we're not telling you to vote for hillary clinton
double kek
These people deserve to be shot

kek

>Martin Sheen
>Deborah Messing
>Noah Whily
>the guy who plays Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad
>Eric Bana (I think)
>some Asian dude
>a monster
>an old guy
>a really old guy

Just keep hitting that dislike bar bros

report the video as inciting hate and violence (civil war),,,,,isnt it true?

I Want to cap these people

They think they can veto chaos magic with cringe videos.

It's Jewish strategy. They win by attrition.

I wanted to report this for Abuse of Rights and they threatened to delete my YT account!

Jews are a test upon humanity, if we can overcome them, we are ready for the next level.

Bout to go shoot these fags.

make a new one faggot, just remember your subs and resub

>celebrities telling members of the electoral college how the electoral college works

>celebrities finishing each other sentences

>almost the same fucking music as the shit from September
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

How do they think this shit still works? Celebrities reading from a script? Its obviously bought and paid for. It's so cringy and fake. It's trying so hard to be sincere that it feels like they're talking down to you.
"It's been three months. You wanna try the celebrities talking in front of a white backdrop with piano playing again?"
"You fucking know I do faggot"
"Fund it"

just press print screen and you've capped em

>Not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton

Then Who?

WTF AM I LOOKING AT

Jeb!

Agree.
Once you are immune to the Jew, you are vaccinated for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9LJbngiWwk

>watched on mute
>cringed
>disliked

this is the biggest fucking kiss ass video I've ever seen.
>oy vey, p-please don't vote for Donald Trump, you will go down in history, you'll be a hero, you'll have the world and all the shek-I mean, riches you desire
>we stand by you, in your decision, just don't vote for Donald Trump :^)
>you are brave wonderful heroes, just don't vote for him you wonderful wonderful amazing people
this is really pathetic at this point

>comments disabled
>Dislikes through the roof

Start a trend.

Anytime people say Trump shouldn't be president agree with them and say that Pence would be a better president.

Kanye*

OH MY GOD.
WHAT IS THIS.
IT'S THE MOST HORRIFIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

These videos are just nauseating. Could these hyper liberal overemotional wastes of human life possibly lay it on any thicker? The very implication that there is something brave, beautiful, courageous or any kind of triumph-over-adversity narrative here is just a testament to how liberals aren't even trying anymore. Their thinly veiled pandering to people who are just following a trend of anything that can be labeled "tolerant" is repulsive. These actors obviously are barely able to remember how to breathe after years of major drug abuse - don't add a saccharine piano track and pretend everything is alright you fucking faggot.

who is this even

The left really has learned absolutely nothing from this election. This didn't work for the general election, what makes them think it's going to work now?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
comments enabled

>only my president elect celebrity knows what he's doing

Jewlywood

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

Digits!

>(((they)))
Ftfy

>Bunch of literal who's, Martin Sheen and maybe Bob Odenkirk.

Quite a step down from the avengers.

Found her.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Swit

Talk about plastic surgery gone wrong

>The extra extra recount money scammed from the liberal cry babies most likely paid for this.

Isn't it hotlips form mash?

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS OR PROPAGANDA

yes, and notice how we are not saying "get rid of" or "exterminate". Trudeau is right on this one, if you kill (((them))), (((they))) win.
Overcome and getting immunized, this means know (((their))) tricks and basically dont be lazy so as to not fall in those tricks. A jew is like a credit card, makes it seem it is the easy way, when in fact it is a fuck me in the ass way. Take the difficult path Sup Forums, dont fall for (((their))) tricks.

These fuckers really want to provoke a civil war don't they?

In my mind these actors present themselves as public enemies in this video. They should all go on a watchlist for unamerican activities.

Chick from mash i think.

They just don't want Trump to get to 270 because then it falls to the House of Representatives who they're assuming won't vote Trump.

Yeah, after an unfortunate run in with an american sedan, it's her.

Because it worked so fucking well the last time

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Holy shit, that a really insensitive an doffensive post user.
I must inform you that they are people too, and worthy of your respect.
Insulting them for no reason by associating them with Evil itself is unforgivable.

My friend watching this is shaking and crying thanks to you. Think twice next time, demons have nothing to do with trannies and saying otherwise have consequences for real infernals.

Not to comment on the ideology either way, but the fact that you don't realize the irony of your post, with its appeal to feels and its lack of any relevant counter argument is the reason both sides are wrong.

Just because you get rid of all the blueberries doesn't mean you get rid of all the pies, and just because you don't like oranges doesn't mean you like apples.

Anyone who cannot shut off their emotional and instinctual brains, and anyone who allows their inference to trick them into doing things that don't work over an over just needs to go extinct.

History doesn't ever repeat itself. People have just remained stupid throughout.

tl;dr: You are a dumbshit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM

oh gee, another horde of celebrities that the (((Liberal Elite))) Think I care about.

We should flood their inbox
uniteforamerica.org/contact/

Mine:
Subject
>YOU ARE CLINTON CAMPAIGN, PROVE ME WRONG

>DISCLOSE YOUR FUNDING. YOU AREN'T MAKING IT PUBLIC BECAUSE YOU ARE A WING OF THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN.
>YOU ARE DEMOCRATS CAMPAIGNING TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY
>YOU ARE HYPOCRITES AND LIARS
>YOU WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO WIN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO MORALS, NO EMOTIONS, NO CONSCIENCE
>TRUMP MUST BRING YOU TO HEEL

MUH HEROES

As much as I like some of his works, he will be the next soul claimed by Kek

Harassing electors is illegal btw. Unless you're liberal. Then you're magically exempt from breaking any and all laws.

top kek i like this

Do they want a civil war? Because that's how you get a civil war.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

This looks a lot like the other one. Does this mean Joss Whedon is behind Unite for America, too?

Lauren Southern here.

fuck off lib fags

Hotlips Houlihan indeed

>Majority Red House

Why the fuck would Republicans sacrifice holding potentially 3/3 branches?

Electing a Democrat would secure more dems on the Supreme Court

Looks like Hot Lips is now a Hot Mess.

PRAISE HIM PRAISE THE GOD-EMPEROR

crossing better call saul off my list of shows to watch. fuck that cuck

After the EC votes for Trump, they'll realize all of the money they wasted making this pointless video. Good job (((Hollywood)))

>all these people
Literally who?

Vote Jeb! Slow and steady!

Probably shouldn't have cast a bunch of nu-males for this video to get Repubs to vote for Hillary. Just saying.

>#SupportTheElectord
>#UniteForAmerica

Those are some nice hashtags you got there. It'd be a shame if somebody... shitposted the fuck out of them.

This is so stupid, pathetic and frustrating in so many ways. Do they not realize the irony in claiming the election was rigged while using their celebrity status to sway the electors to vote against the election results?

God what the fuck

This video pissed me off so much. Who the fuck do these shitheels think they are?

Never interrupt your enemy when they make a mistake.

When does the electorial college do the vote?