The Wall Can Not Stop The Reconquista

The Wall Can Not Stop The Reconquista

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtVScaWsGqE
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you stupid evil Mexican fuckheads at least call yourselves what you really are "Mestizos" and not "Hispanics"

Real pure European hispanics of Hispania descent like the Spaniards and some of the cubans will not fucking support your criminal asses

bullets will

>take a shit ton of American territory but not touch southern neighbors
Why?

Simon ese

U aint doin shit

Soon

Not many things I would die fighting

Fighting of Mexicans is one of them

Y not?

Do these low IQ La Raza types know that (((reconquista)))'s end result is going to end in tears?

Mexico Dos: Electric Boogaloo does not sound appealing. At all.

same reason we don't want to touch our southern neighbors

>dark skin looks dirty

i am spanish, and mestizos are our brothers, do not deny this

CHI

Please no, Mexico needs to be destroyed, not to grow.

hello friend, i am pure white spanish :)

my friend, we must claim the old spanish territories, we must do it while the anglo cucks are weak

CA

>MESTIZOS ARE NOT HISPANICS REEE
cringe

They're the shit kind

We have barely any beaners where I live but I was watching some clips of election protests and shit recently, and god damn these spics are starting to piss me off.

I watched them live, and was probably too wrapped up in the whole hilariousness of the situation, but these people literally hate america.

Obviously they were almost all in Commiefornia. That megaquake can't come soon enough

i'm a blue eyed white spaniard and i like mestizos better than anglo cucks anyday, that is for sure

i for one am proud of our brown brothers, who share half our DNA

>mestizos are our brothers

tfw 25% iberian

hahaha me too brother

Why do you always shitpost about this? When are you going to post a picture of yourself?

pure iberian genes my friend, even have blue eyes

i sense some peanut butter and jelly

hey burger remember the great wall in Germany?
Was pretty effective as far as I remember.

how are they not, they share half our DNA

mestizos have every right to be called hispanos

over my dead body, mexicans have to go back

t. PR

Collecting such a large and diverse lands into a single country was a mistake anyway. America should split into 6 or so nation states. A United America is basically the greatest globalist trick ever pulled.

>i'm a blue eyed white spaniard

No you're a 5'6 shit skinned fat spic

You have to go back.

well i have english, frog and kraut from my others side. 84% white, 11% black and the rest is indigenous, how'd I do?

lmao as if mestizos aren't a huge upgrade over negros like yourself

i sense a lot of jealousy from this anglo cuck, oh well

*mothers

Would the cartels even give the government and army permission to do this?

not too bad, consider yourself lucky for your whiteness overwhelms the rest

i assume you can pass

sorry bud, i have family in america long before you anglo cucks even showed up

>11% black
I think even you know the answer to that question.

i wish man. I look distinctly latino, like an uncanny not white

feels bad

as long as you don't look like a nigger that is better

mestizo is a good look, you will get pussy

Because unlike the pacos, we actually made something out of those beaner clay. They did nothing with them for the 500 years they had them.

ayyyyyy

>you will get pussy
experience stands to differ

Texas alone would demolish Mexico

>t. Cuauhtemoc

you do know that salvadorians, hondurans and guatemalans all want to remove taco right?

nigger, i have spanish genes going back to the conquest

my family has been in texas for generations, my spanish ancestors only mated with spanish, they were very racist and my good looks are proof of this

Hello my white friend.

well i am sorry about that, maybe it is a personality problem? you must talk to women more, because i know if you have spanish good looks they won't turn you down.

The United States will purchase or Annex Sonora and Chihuahua.

This aggression that I'm sensing is just more of a reason to send you mexicans back.

I honestly can't even believe actual humans in California are still uncucked. The Democrats truly are the party of the muds. Given the current demographics, I honestly can't see the repubs surviving for much longer

funny, texas is 37% mexican and best state by far

our spanish genes have served them well

if you saw me in real life, you would think i was odin himself

This will never happen because Mexico is weak militarily, economically and culturally.
When anglosaxon immigrants seceded from Mexico they had the support of a country stronger than Mexico: the US.
It happened the same way in Crimea, they had the support from Russia which is stronger than Ukraine.
Even if Texas had a hispanic majority and they wanted to secede(why would they want that?) they wouldn't be able to do it because Mexico is weaker than America.
"hispanic" means they come from a spanish speaking country.
hispanic =/= spaniard.

I fully believe Texas will turn blue within the next 20 years. Once that happens. This country will cease to be. It will just be a carbon copy of western europe.

wrong pic m8.

the reason texas will be blue is because anglo balls are blue from not making babies

Personality I'm sure, I also have a poor view of my appearance. It's always been so terrible to be me. youtube.com/watch?v=LtVScaWsGqE

that and, you will be full of Mexicans who fled a country they dislike, yet vote for a government exactly like the one they came from

I asked odin,
He said he doesnt look like you..

you raped half the globe and turned it into an overpopulated, polluted shithole

>11% nigger
according to Sup Forums, that practically makes you a nigger...
unless the ooga booga genes were weak as fuck and didn't overshadow that of your white ancestors

Cubans are the least ooga booga people in the world with significant African lineage. No one in my family has any criminal history or aggressive traits.

yeh Hispanic means you take pride in your heritage of colonial pillage rape and plunder of continent and indigenous people meanwhile demonising everyone else and continuing to do exact same thing...ever heard of a condom cunt

yeah right, they vote republican last i checked

you anglos blame everything on us spaniards, time to own up to the fact that you are completely irresponsible when it comes to child rearing

really? i see him in the mirror all the time

alpha as fuck, we have sons all over the globe while you jerk off to ponies

>the half greek complaining about muh hispanic term
murrican came up with that term, not us, and the only ones that use it are those living in US, we only use hispanoparlantes (people who speak spanish)...get over it already

well i am sorry for that, but here is some 1950s dad advice.

you have to man up if you want the pussy. it won't crawl to you. take good confidence in yourself man, you are a spaniard. your ancestors conquered the fucking world.

>cuban has nigger dna and aren't degenerate (maybe a few of them are)
>puerto ricans have nigger dna too, but are degenerate as fuck
really interesting...

Trust me, honest mexicans like me and the legal ones in the US hate those fuckers. They claim to be proud of their heritage, yet leave their motherland to rot while making fun of us who stayed.

Truly the worst kind of people, I'd rather have them killed than let them come back.

more like parasites, wouldn't expect anything less from descendants of moors, your like the rapefugees except without islam

cubans have more white dna than nigger dna, some cubans are pure castilian

plus commies don't allow for much degeneracy

>yeah right, they vote republican last i checked

kek.you are not a Spaniard. you are a midget retard Mayan. Beaners vote heavily Democratic, despite their "supposed" catholic beliefs.

descendant of moors? fool, i have blue eyes and light brown hair

i look like a picture of the nordic gods, while you toothless anglos have nothing but a dick in your hand while your women sleep with niggers

needless to say we beat the islam back while you welcome them in

i'm tejano you fool, i've been longer than you probably have

keep denying my whiteness boy, you are the one who likely has nigger blood since you anglos had the jungle fever from the get go

There could be some genetic reason, like the parts of Africa and Spain we mostly come from, I cannot answer that. I can say however that my relatives like great aunts and uncles who have largely died out now had a distinct since of superiority over other groups. One literally said that they were the superior group of people in the world. My grandfather also was not shy in saying Mexicans and Puerto Ricans were a lazy people though I only know this second hand since he was too deteriorated by dementia when I knew him as a child.

A slight majority of Cubans in Florida voted for Trump by the way. And yes, it is true as says that Cubans are far more white than they are black, my great grandfather is straight White Cuban and so was Castro. Like the dark skinned Cubans you see that aren't straight up Afro-Cuban or Angolan are actually like 60% españa.

Why would you want to make prosperous US states shitty mexican states? That's killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

>jungle fever
weren't those the french and portuguese? when compared to them, the number of dindus spaniards and english brought over to the continent was almost nothing

Adios Mexicanos

He's perpetuating the same kind of meme that says Slavs and Sicilians aren't white it's whatever.

>yeah right, they vote republican last i checked
How fucking long ago did you check hombre?

Communism has almost nothing to do with the character of Cubans residing in America besides their galvanization against it. Marxism is much more of a degenerating force than the semblance of order it creates through authoritarianism.

how do you think black americans got so much white DNA in them? anglos have been fucking the nigs from the get go.

the indios were at least a race to be fucked and improved upon. nigs are the lowest caste of them all.

i understand, i probably look whiter than he does, many anglos have that dark look to them

i believe texas mexicans went majority republican in the greg abbott governor election in 2014

So you are in denial that your hispanic bros and sisters are turning Texas blue? pathetic. You do realize that your retard brethren are going to ruin this country right?

Texas will probably turn blue if not by 2024, maybe 2020. That will be the end of this all. It will be democratic party rule from then on.

i know, what i meant was communists may act liberal in western countries, but when they take over they suppress everything. didn't fidel put homsexuals in labor camps?

You think we're stopping with the wall, you halfbreed cockroach? The wall is just the beginning

This. Just erradicate all the shit from Michoacán, Morelos, Guerrero and Oaxaca, and you're set.

Stop larping

>forgetting about sinaloa and tamaulipas, literally narcoland
folks in yucatan peninsula aren't that bad, yes you might run into one of these low lifes that steal your wallet, but nothing nearly as degenerate as the narcos riding their truck far north

yeah, you can have it by the time we are on mars fucking reptilians and planting potatoes.

OUT OUT OUT

any real spaniard would look at the disgrace of the mexicans and keep going.

>implying white people will be allowed to go to another planet after killing 6 million innocent jews
kek, goyim
OY VEY!

you are full of it, quite full of it

texas is 37% mexican and already one of the most conservative states

whiter states have been less conservative, i don't see vermont going republican do you?

if you anglos took care of your kids and didn't fuck so many niggers maybe this would not be the case

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Many majority Hispanic counties went to Trump but I don't think that's necessarily because Hispanics voted as a majority for him. Could be more to do with: Texas whites blockvoting, many of the Hispanics not having voting rights due to being illegal aliens.

kek. no. Do you honestly think italians and slavs have a culture equivalent to mexican culture?

Do you think about being beheaded constantly?

Do you fear your leaders will be assassinated by druglords?
How pathetic.

Who you vote for esé?

dem white goyim are gonna make a martian holocaust! we can't allow anudda shoah! oy vey!

We're talking about Texans, not Mexicans. There's a difference between straight up Indios and the Texans descended from the Mexican inhabitants that lived their before the Mexican-American war. These people were mostly straight up Spaniards, at leas the ones allowed to stay, and assimilated into the white American hegemony.

cruz in primary, trump in general