Incompetent Americans Crash $67million Aircraft

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/14/national/osprey-crash-landing-angers-okinawans-sparks-nationwide-debate/

On Wednesday the warmongering American pigs crashed an Osprey off the coast of Okinawa.

How can they claim to defend Japan from China and North Korea when they can't even defend us from their own incompetence or shoddy engineering?

>“I only have anger,” a senior official of the Nago municipal government said. “This kind of accident occurs because the Japanese government overloads Okinawa with bases. I wonder how much longer the central government will continue to avoid looking at Okinawa’s situation.”

>Takuma Higashionna, a Nago Municipal Assembly member and a member of a civic group opposing helicopter base construction in the prefecture, said Ospreys “should not be flying to begin with” as previous accidents have indicated that the Osprey is a “faulty aircraft.”

Other urls found in this thread:

warisboring.com/your-periodic-reminder-that-the-v-22-is-a-piece-of-junk-db72a8a23ccf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Osprey

>>“I only have anger,” a senior official of the Nago municipal government said. “This kind of accident occurs because the Japanese government overloads Okinawa with bases. I wonder how much longer the central government will continue to avoid looking at Okinawa’s situation.”
Wouldn't they just dump more tourist sites on the freed up space? Either way the natives are cucked.

This is a standard maneuver for an Osprey, what's the news?

Go get'em Hiro Yamaguchi. You want those marine nigs crashing their planes into you're rice paper walls? Raping your yellow fairy women?
I don't think so, pal!

Ospreys do that

don't be so tsundere onee-sama

Safest vertical-lift in the fleet despite the memes

warisboring.com/your-periodic-reminder-that-the-v-22-is-a-piece-of-junk-db72a8a23ccf

We invaded. Men died for that land. We shoukd never have given it back.

Like the Kurils.

>reading Gawker media
>reading uneducated neverserveds who parrot memes about things they don't understand for Gawker media

>The Osprey is trash!
>The F-35 is trash!
>The LCS is trash!
>The Zumwalt is trash!
Anybody else getting tired of this bullshit

Fucking ungrateful Japs act as if they've never made any mistakes themselves. They're too stupid to even handle nuclear power. If the US had left after defeating WWII, Japan wouldn't even be existing today. They're acting the same as NEETs who disrespect their parents.

Okinawa isn't Japan
real japanese don't give a shit what happens there

bruh, those are all somewhat true 2bh. It's been quite stagnate overall. Literally all the cool shit won't be public til the next big war i feel.

YES! Please remove the evil imperialist American pig's military base from the peaceful, safe island of Okinawa. This will make Japan ohh soo much safer.

Sincerely,
Marshall Kim Jong Un

Okinawa is United States clay so no one care what you japs think about what we with our stuff on our land

rare

Trump will finally answer the cries of the Okinawan people and rid their island of the blight that is the US military- then he will use the freed up space to construct TRUMP™ RESORTS AND GOLF - OKINAWA™

>kek cuz planes never crash in any other nation
>japan you have to defend yourselves now
>uhh what? prease no.

you can't really call us out on crashing a plane when that's all you did in WWII, nip

>warmongering American pigs
american is pig disgusting

>“I only have anger,”
We didn't crash into anyone's hose, fuckwit

>Japanese are mad at foreign military aircraft crashing into things

Rlly makes you think

wtf I hate ospreys now.

Here's US-Japan relations in a nut shell
>American rapes a teen slope or crashes plane
>Tojo says we have to leave
>American troops not allowed to leave base
>Local economy collapses
>Tojo meets with Americans
>Americans apologize
>Tojo accepts
>America saves the local economy
Repeat as needed.

It wasn't too long ago that Japanese willingly did this

OP they need the dual propellers to lift their fat asses to where they need to go

Trips of Truth

To add on to that it's not the white Marines doing the raping. It's the black Marines.

That water look cold AF

>Not including our helicopter fleet*

never should've let them resettle okianawa

surprised there are any proxies left.

>implying Putin didn't cause that

>previous accidents have indicated that the Osprey is a “faulty aircraft.”

The Osprey is a valkyrie that sends Marines to heaven.

To add on to that it's not the white Marines doing the raping. It's the black Marines.
Niggers go home.

you should have gotten those quints

>UNDER-FUCKING-RATED

This is the first major accident involving an MV-22 in Okinawa. The MV-22 wasn't faulty, it clipped a refueling line it was hooked up to at night and this damaged the aircraft. The pilot CHOSE to crash land in the water in the middle of the night in order to avoid the possibility of hitting civilians. It's incredible everybody survived.

But you know, there's the hypothetical that a seaweed farm or fish could be damaged and this is too much to handle for a Jap. I say let's leave them for the Chinese and see how well their livelyhood does then

I was so surprised when I found out how big of weebs the nigs can be.

>zipper heads
>caring about anything in the water

We'd like to see you make an osprey and not fuck up.

Okinawans aren't even real Japanese people. Also that island was earned with blood. It's ours to do with as we please.

Underrated.

memespray.

with all the ayyylmao tech we have this is an embarassing pile of shit all it does well is kill jarheads

Horse crap! My uncle worked at Boeing who designed and built this thing. The 'inside joke' among the engineers was the Osprey is a "Flying Boxcar with a Pair of Carnival Ride Tilt-a-Whirl Propellers". This thing should have never been put into service. It's slow, terribly complex to maintain, and inherently unsafe. The only thing this 'heli-plane' did was keep about 300 jobs in Southeastern PA where they put this goody contraption together some of the design components dating back to the early 80's at the behest of Congressmen from the region who sat on the Defense Appropriations Committee.

JAPS PAY NATO DEBTS NOW

>Nips irradiate the whole fucking sea
>one little plane crashes
>PIGGU WITH INFERIOR PLANE GO HOME

Nips can be insufferable