Let's discuss slavery

Do whites owe the dindus reparations for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only thing we owe the spear chuckers is the end of a noose.

If i didnt purposely enslave them im not personally accountable. Even if i benefit from there oppression in some way or another that is nothing on me everyone benifits from some past peoples oppression or abuse in one way or another

They should. If you give them money they will become middle class and become more like Asians. Plus a middle class black population could probably overturn gay marriage.

>reparations
isn't that what welfare is?

> Be kang/chief
> Sell prisoners to light skin people that would just kill us if we fought them
> Get guns and lots of shiny precious stuff
> Join with rich light skins
> Get protection in exchange for resources
> Big nose man says we shouldn't be with them
> We leave them
> Now all of us have guns and no protection
> Africa becomes shithole

nah, we got Trump elected
We're even

Dindus owe whitey reparations for ruining American cities

my direct ancestors were workhouse slaves in england for decades after the emancipation proclamation. can i claim guilt bux?

>seashells
They already have those, Europeans gave them shitty glass jewelry

>Do whites owe the dindus reparations for their crimes?

Perhaps. After we deduct the cost of all the free shit they've taken over the last 100 years, the cost of ruined cities, lost property values, and extra law enforcement and every other social cost of having them.

Actually I think if you add up what these cretins cost us vs what a few field hands actually ever contributed beyond the cost of their upkeep and they would owe us more than they could ever repay.

>Africa becomes shithole
>becomes

>if you give them money they will become middle class

>implying the welfare state hasn't been a thing for 50+ years

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

No.

They owe us a big THANK YOU for taking them out of Africa, where they would all have been set on fire or raped or shot or dies of ebola/aids.

Instead they're the biggest spoiled brats on Earth. They get to be rappers and Football stars and fuck white women with shitty fathers. Becoming Americas slaves was the luckiest thing that ever happened to them.

As long as there isn't cannibalism running around stark naked killing gazelle with spears sounds like a pretty cozy lifestyle.

whites - no
the USA - yes

First you have to explain to me logically why slavery is wrong

We've already spent a few trillion to do that. Hasn't worked at all and the gap keeps growing

No because blacks were treated better and had better living conditions than if they had been sailed back to Africa.

I wish there was some way to tell them this without being viciously attacked by hordes of nogs and SJWs.
Is there any refute?

all humans is equal

wrong. Races exist to be dominated. Blacks were inferior so they were lucky to even be able to live amongst the glorious white man's society.

Not yet. Overton window has to move quite a bit more.

oh

The real question is how do we get them to leave.

If we gave them one state, maybe Hawaii, would they fuck off and all actually go there?

No.
They owe us rent for living in a decent country instead of an African shithole.
It should be a special flat tax for every black.
Those that don't pay should have their citizenship revoked and be repatriated to africa.

repeal the 13th amendment

Where would you even start? I think it is just to late.

yeah sure every slave owner owes the exact value of his slaves

which was lost to him anyway

to say nothing of that all slaves & owners are long dead

Wouldn't mind paying a bit more in taxes if it means they fuck off back to Africa.

>too late

no shit?
and what about what living blacks owe living whites for all crime & welfare?

>Do whites owe the dindus reparations for their crimes?

no because of Moorish rule of Europe

>would they fuck off and all actually go there?

Nah. If "white oppression" was such a problem they would fly to black Africa on their own dime, but they won't because even niggers can see the down side to living in some shithole country where you can't get gibs for being black.

absolutely!

in the form of a one way ticket to liberia in exchange for their US passport. Heck throw in 10k per head, it's worth it

Who has that picture of the science of the races?

pimping hos is also slavery

how about as reparations we garrote all the pimps?

LOL