Alright Sup Forums, I have a story to tell. I'll try to make it short, but I need advice

Alright Sup Forums, I have a story to tell. I'll try to make it short, but I need advice.

I'm being harassed on a constant basis and I can think of no way to put a stop to it.

Why? When I was just 18, I was a part of a lawsuit against a medical institution. I was just released from said institution, and my parents wanted to sue for malpractice.

They did. With my testimony, they reached a conclusion for a settlement. Here's the kicker: my parents orchestrated the lawsuit, but it was my signature on the papers. I was 18. Legally an adult, but with no idea what I was getting into.

Now I realize. I had just pissed off some incredibly influential, wealthy, and heartless people. Let me describe my situation:

My phone is bugged. Incoming calls, outgoing calls, texts, everything is reviewed and used to infiltrate my life to deprive me of any enjoyment.

My car is GPS bugged. I don't know where or how to find a bug, but yeah, I'm being tracked. Wherever I go, I am followed.

I cannot form new relationships. I cannot network. As soon as I build a rapport with someone, they are tipped off in some way that I am not one to associate with.

My apartment is monitored. I work all day, when I am gone, my things are rifled through. I can keep no secrets, my only sanctuary is my own mind.

Most of my family has forsaken me. They don't outwardly say it, but it is very clear that they think I am a stain on the family name and want me to take my own life.

I have no idea who is responsible for this, but venturing a guess, I'd think it was the institution, or higher ups within it.

So, Sup Forums, put yourself in my shoes.

Short of killing myself, how do I get out from under this constant surveillance and disruption?

For the record, I would never kill myself. That is the coward's option. I have enough foresight to know that I can come out from this. I just don't know the steps to take.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See a psychiatrist. Paranoia is a terrible thing to live with.

bumping.

In a fight without a cause I am a wounded veteran.

Assuming what you're saying is true and you're not delusional perhaps try hiring a private investigator?

>Win lawsuit
>Not enough money to move and form a new identity

either retarded or fake

>sued medical instituation
>dude see a psychiatrist it'll help

stop posting in this thread.

fpbp

I've considered that. I have. But seriously, I'd just be outbid. PI would cost a fuck ton for me, but a quick bribe would handle your average PI pretty quick. I need to handle this myself.

It was small claims man, I got no money it all went to my parents. Less than 6 figures. I think its the sterling reputation that a lawsuit stains that made these people angry.

>I was just released from said institution

Let me guess, a mental health clinic ?

Yeah, say it all you like. I was prepared for these types of responses. The truth is, this shit is real. I've tried to wait it out, and its not going away.

No, a fucking rehab. I had no say in the matter, I was 17. You were wrong. Care to question my sanity more?

bump.

Any ex-military that can offer counter-surveillance tips?

Anything over $70,000 goes to a federal court, unless settled through arbitration, but like you stated you had given a testimony so I assume you went to court.

>rehab

Same thing. You are a junkie with a fried brain.

Have you tried moving somewhere else? Asked a friend to house sit? Bought a dog?

No, didn't go to court, it was testimony but outside of court. Forgot what its called. Law proceeding, every word is recorded. De-something.

FYI it was under 70,000.

If you really think someone is messing around with your stuff then rig stuff so it accidentally falls out of lockers when opened. Cheap easy stuff that's not too easy to figure out but causes a trace if it happens.

And start having a very predictable pattern where you do the same thing at the same time for months. Then break the pattern and see if something happens - like coming home early without using your car.

Kill the influential people then. Kill their security by skinning them alive, to send a message.

At least that's what I would do.

Alright. I'm not, but I'm going to stop responding to your posts now. Thanks for the bump.

I have very little options man. I have a small amount of money but not nearly enough to relocate. Also, relocating would mean having to cut all ties with family. Not really a problem, but a huge jump having NO ONE to rely on. I have one family member that hasn't ostracized me. I had a dog, that helped a lot, but my current living situation doesn't suit a dog. Can't take care of one if I'm at work all day.

I can't have friends. They are inevitably flipped on me. Shit is surreal.

My man. I've adopted this tactic, but it only proves one thing, that this is real. Breaking my routine in any shape or form will result in a response. E.g. thinly veiled insults from my family or snide remarks from coworkers. Displaced things I've done as well.

There lies the problem though. I've now only proved its reality, which I already knew.

Where do I go from there?

>get off the drugs retard.

come on man u can easily prove this with a cheap ass webcam
you are literally schizophrenic for sure go get help

bump. I'm leaving out a fuckton of details, but I really can't go into them. This is essentially interwoven into my life now. I can't risk giving out too many details.

A lot of you guys probably don't believe me. What do you need in terms of details to better understand this? I will provide what I can.

If your things are rifles through and every form of communication you've got is bugged then that means they've got the means to fucking end you. At the top of my head it occurs to me that If I was in your shoes I'd try to contact them and offer them cooperation.If they want something from your family and they have forsaken you as you said then fuck them,cooperate with these people so they let you the fuck alone.

>went to rehab
>not a junkie

You need to see a shrink for your gang stalking problem. Thank god you're an amerifat and your mental health cost won't be a burden on taxpayer money.

Taking dope doesn't seems so fun anymore, right druggie ?

Hey, you guys! Guys! I just found the next mass shooter! He's here!

Tried it. Set up a webcam in the house. Here's how it worked out.

>set up webcam
>leave for work
>webcam is not secured and impossible to hide efficiently
>come home, check footage
>swaths of footage conveniently disappeared

I would need a wall mounted fucking camera to do that.

>I don't do drugs retard

I can understand where you're coming from. Seriously. But you're assuming this because I havent supplied ALL the pertinent information, simply because I can't risk the exposure.

stream/record the cam to the web its very easy to do
but u won't do that because then you'll realize you are schizophrenic

Holy shit, you fucking french fried faggot.

I was there because I had violent fucking rows with my Dad and they just up and sent me there. You immediately assume it was drug related.

Haven't tried that, explain.

How do I set up a remote streaming device AND remotely check it? Because that doesn't sound simple.

Funny. I honestly think that's what whoever is responsible for this wants. "Oh, user, what a poor soul, he was just unhinged, ignore everything he had to say, what a tragedy this is".

No. I will not harm anyone unless they pose an immediate threat to me.

No man, I wish it worked like that, but it doesn't. They're out to ruin me. No reconciliation. No redemption. Just endless harassment hoping I snap. Its been years, I have a firm resolve. I just need a plan.

Deposition. Was this a binding mediation?

u can do it on a fuckign video game site for example
twitch.tv

youtube too
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en
not sure of other options there are probably infinite

Its ironic that in insulting me you gave me an idea I hadn't thought of yet. Seriously dude, thanks.

What about a gopro hidden inside something so that they can't find it? Not sure how much record time they get though.

will you go get checked out for mental illness when it turns out nobody shows up?

Yes, that's it, it was a deposition. I'm not sure if it was a binding mediation. My lawyer sat down, the institution's corporate insurance lawyer sat down, some lady with a weird computer thing recorded every word said and I spoke my piece.

I'm going to try this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my roommates told me "the power went out" while I was at work, but that would only confirm it further. Thanks man. Streaming, why the fuck didn't I think of that.

You have a mental health problem and you know it. People keep telling you that, you should listen to your mom.

Nobody is harassing you.

Never took drugs ? You don't smoke pot ? What was that fight with your father about ?

>No. I will not harm anyone unless they pose an immediate threat to me.

How do you KNOW your car is tracked? How do you KNOW your phone is bugged?

Go to work -> at 11:17a hit a payphone grab a cab -> hit your apartment and take it from there.

Do this 2 or 3 times a week if needed.

I don't know why you have this confirmation bias, but you've legitimately given me a good idea, a fighting chance. I don't know why you're doing it with such a sour, demeaning attitude.

>How do I set up a remote streaming device AND remotely check it? Because that doesn't sound simple.
It's pretty simple.

1) Set up dyndns on your router so you can browse to whatever.dyndns.org.
2) Buy usb security camera with web interface.
3) Attach Camera to home network (wifi/wired, whatever)
4) In your router, configure NAT to forward port 80 to port 80 on the camera's IP.
5) Browse to whatever.dyndns.org from whereever.

>Never took drugs ? You don't smoke pot ? What was that fight with your father about ?

this is relevant. are you on any drugs at all?

pot, anything? you need to quit that shit if so.

Sure does sound like paranoia. Here's step one. Go buy a boost mobile burner phone if you think its been bugged and use it. Then tear apart your old phone and see where the bug is. If you can't find it, its paranoia.

Think about it, these big pharma firms have insurance for a reason. They're not going to waste their time on small fries like you.

yeah, plenty of people are having the same things happen to them, OP.

It's not just you.

Ignore the people in this thread who call you paranoid, schitzo, etc... that's them.

Cut back on any extraneous expenditures, they are going to try to deprive you of all money and starve you to death, and or get you evicted.

try not to tell anyone in person about this stuff, because they WON'T believe you, and it will probably get you committed and "Medicated"/re-educated for the rest of your life.

It's a warfare tactic/economic warfare tactic.

They are going after you because they lost some money, and they have deemed your DNA as "Bad", so they are going to try to weed you out of the gene pool.

Just hang in there.

Leave the country, pretty easy.

If that's not enough (which it would be), the join the French legion

But this is bait. You're not worth tracking like this, get over yourself.

Congratulations, you have schizophrenia.

call the police?

Better yet, you must've gotten a few $mili from the lawsuit.

Tell you what... drop me $2 million and I can GUARANTEE all of this will stop,

Listen to me OP.

This is how you'll end, tearing your eyes apart searching for an hiddencamera "they"'ve put inside.

Talk to your mom, you need help.

Bumping now for interest, reading thread currently.

I know my car is tracked because whenever I go somewhere, some fucking assholes shortly follow. And I pay attention. If I slip away, they're gone too, as if they suddenly lost interest in visiting the picturesque suburban-rural lake that I visited when I decide to leave about 10 minutes after I arrive. I do it as a test for specifically this, it's happened more than once.

I know my phone is bugged because it acts strangely, showing all the signs of a bugged phone. Calls randomly d/c at important points in a conversation, battery drains like fucking crazy, interference when I'm around other electronics. I just accept it, since its a smartphone, I basically see it as a containment phone. I dont use it much apart from telling the time, listening to music, and sending texts I know will be read anyway.

>Tell you what... drop me $2 million and I can GUARANTEE all of this will stop,

See? it's all about the money.

Lots of corperations have access to some sort of Artificial Intelligence that is designed to boost their share price, and it's self learning...

It has learned how to manipulate people through EM waves, like a form of subtle mind control.

Most people wouldn't just KILL you because of feelings though, but they CAN make them say shit that messes with you.

inb4 thread 404's for exposing the self learning stock trading algorithms.

(continued)

It's easier to manipulate dumb people than it is to manipulate smart people, so it's literally trying to weed intelligence out of the gene pool, to make it's control more effective.

>it's happened more than once.
Yes, sure.

>Calls randomly d/c at important points in a conversation, battery drains like fucking crazy, interference when I'm around other electronics.

Buy an iphone, chinkphones are garbage.

(continued)

did you guys notice that some SJW's have that empty look in their eyes, like they are being remote controlled?

No wonder OP won the lawsuit. lulz

What's the story behind this? Is losing an eye really worth finding a "hidden camera"?

I know the feel, op

I'm being gangstalked and the government listens to my thoughts

People that I used to consider my closest friends are in on it, too

This brings me a bit of relief, thank you user. I honestly don't think ALL the people calling me paranoid are "them" though. I mean, perps know I browse pol but this is pretty out there, I've turned it over a lot in my mind. Without all the pertinent detailed info, its incredibly hard to believe this. But like I said. Exposure, can't risk it.

I've thought about this too. But where would I go? Where SHOULD I go? I love my country. I just don't love how this is possible here.

Also, why the fuck would the French Legion take on some rando American? Aren't they spec ops?

Yeah yea, I get it, next.

And say what? I'd be discredited for any future ACTUAL hard evidence I may come across.

Sorry user, was under 70,000. Settled outside court.

I don't think its the company. I think its the owner of the facility or something. It was a huge deal when the lawsuit came through. Lasted a long time. Must have been a very hard hit to their reputation. Reason enough for a vendetta.

What exactly are they looking for? Why are they going through your things? Are they just doing it to scare you, or let you know your being watched?

Webcam may not work? Why not pay someone to house sit for you or have someone watch your home from across the street with binoculars? Surely, someone from Craigslist even would do it for $20.

I agree with this user. Leave the country. Or just fucking move to Montana to some small town (ditch the GPS first).

Describe who follows you. Men? What kind of car do they drive? Where do you go that they follow you to? Do you think they will hurt you, kill you, scare you? Why not just brake check them on a busy intersection and make them reveal their identity? Also, could you not just activate some burner phone or perhaps some shitty Virgin mobile phone? I'd recommend keeping your tracked phone to not tip them off.

Why would these "higher ups" be after you? Could you come in contact with them and beg for mercy, explain the situation, tell them you were coerced by your parents, etc.?

Details, user. I believe you.

>I'm being gangstalked and the government listens to my thoughts

It's not the government.

It's private institutions, although they MAY have access to government resources because of the manipulation that the system uses.

>Tearing your eye apart to find a hidden camera isn't normal, but on meth it is
>Meth, not even once

When your bain is fried, it seems to worth it.

If it was under 6 figures, I absolutely fucking guarantee that they don't give a shit. That's a drop in the bucket for a major medical institution, and if they're that big and prominent, there's no way you're the first or last person to sue them.

I really think you've developed paranoid schizophrenia or something similar. Please see a psychiatrist.

>This brings me a bit of relief, thank you user

No problem... your family members more than likely aren't "In on it", they are just being controlled... it's a subtle form of electromagnetic manipulation, real complicated.

> honestly don't think ALL the people calling me paranoid are "them" though

No, they are... but a lot of the posters in this thread calling you paranoid might be bots.

I've been dealing with this shit my whole life, actually.. it can be incredibly difficult, this is true, but their system DOES have limitations.

Try to stay away from physical possession of large currency notes.

i want you to get better

Dude. I'm the one explaining this situation and I think you just went off the fucking deep end.

Everyone? THIS is crazy.

who is "they" and why would they go through all this long term expensive trouble that is sure to get them caught eventually instead of much simpler things like killing him

(continued)

>Try to stay away from physical possession of large currency notes.

see this pic here?

It's the new 100, and they can track it from a long distance away (possibly even orbit)

I remember one time I got a few paychecks cashed all at once, and had something like $1,400 on me in 100's.... I got pulled over immediately and they searched my car.

The shit is wild.

Listen to this user. He knows what he's talking about.

Stop posting.

>Dude. I'm the one explaining this situation and I think you just went off the fucking deep end.

No, you just haven't had enough experience in dealing with it to know how it works.

It's an AI that has hacked into basically everything...

a self learning stock trading algorithm that has had some inintended consequences.

You filed a lawsuit and won, and got a companies money.... this hurt their share price so now the AI has it in for you, so it's fucking with your family and making them hate you...

It's trying to get the money back.

>FYI it was under 70,000.
you're not in danger.
either that's chump change to them
or they have much bigger problems to worry about.
you're fine.

>Stop posting.

Shut it.

If you're so sure that someone is sneaking in during the day, put a tripwire over your door when you leave followed by some flour on the floor.

If they fall they'll leave a body imprint.

If trap has been tripped and there's an imprint on the floor that isn't you, remove tripwire and call the cops, claiming you had rushed out that morning and weren't able to clean the mess up.

If the flour hasn't been touched, then no your things haven't been gone through OP you're just scatterbrained.

(checked)
ok, satan

government agents steal the best gets so that their posts command attention

>Sorry user, was under 70,000. Settled outside court.

You don't need to apologize to me, You're the one with the problem. But I don't work for free.

Supposedly there are simple glasses (about $20 online) that allow you to see the reflective lens of hidden cameras... if anyone needs a pair, it is you.

Join the french foreign legion or another nations' foreign military service, then go into mercenary work afterwards. If you think people are following you, this will keep you completely off the grid.

>you're not in danger.
>either that's chump change to them
>or they have much bigger problems to worry about.

Their stock AI is doing it, no manpower required.

It's either their AI, or the Federal Reserve Banking systems AI, hard to tell which, it likes to cover it's tracks.

>Join the french foreign legion
lol

They don't accept mentally ill in the FFL. He won't pass the screening.

As far as people going through your shit, i recommend clear tape on doors, cups with marbles that tip over (but put some marbles on the floor and only some in the cup to start, so if all are in cup when you return someone tried to cover their tracks) and mouse traps hidden in drawers... with razor blades attached if you are confident you will not forget.

"or another nations' foreign military service"
be nice frog, this is a friend of ours in need.

Go see a fucking psychiatrist ASAP.

OP, if you have a lot of money to spend, your best bet would be to get you a used class C recreational vehicle, you can find one used for about 5 grand... put some insulation in it, solar panels, etc...

That way you will always have someplace to live, even if it screws you over.

Ok, thanks user, I'll give as many answers as I can.

>What are they looking for?

Anything and everything to use to wear me down. Its a long lasting psychological assault. They're turning my life into an open book, and making damn sure anyone I may want to associate with will know everything about me.

>Webcam may not work/Housesitter/Craigslist

I would be outbid my man. My roommates would wonder what the fuck is up.

>Leave the country

But to where? And through the conventional systems? So easy to trace. I would need a legit alias, and good fucking luck to me to get one of those. Although I do like this idea.

>Describe who follows

People in my age group. College age fags. Dudebros, a bunch of them. They drive different cars, they're smart. They follow to hiking trails, lakes, the local beach, the mall, and if I dip out, they will follow suit. Brake check is too much of a hassle for this info imo. Could find out other ways. I already know what they look like. I always wanted to go get a burner phone just to see if that would work, but I have no idea where I could reliably buy one. Also, yes, the containment phone is for deception.

The "higher ups" are the owners of multiple estates, an outdoor type rehab facility, and their insurance. Begging for mercy would do me NO good, I've considered it. I used to be confident in myself, now that I realized how much sway they have, I keep my head down. I DO NOT antagonize them anymore.

They also KNOW that I had no idea what I was doing during the suit. But I can't air that laundry. That would fuck me worse than I am. I also have no idea as to the identity of these higher ups, save for the owner of the place I went.

Thank you user. Thank you.

>literal mental patient comes to me with a story about how a giant conspiracy is bugging his phone and spying on him because he won a malpractice lawsuit, a completely mundane non-event that happens all the fucking time
Mate, you're fucking insane.

Get help.

Seriously, OP... do NOT go to a psychiatrist or whatever...

The technology that is being used is classified, and even KNOWING OF IT'S EXISTENCE will get you locked up.

OP won't get help so the best advice to offer is advice that is harmless that will generate a piece of mind.

FUCK

I'm trying to help him.

He need to talk to his family and seek help for his mental health problem.

Chances are pretty good you are telling the truth.

The people following you are licensed private investigators. You won't be able to shake them. The company wants its money back. That's why they are following you.

>Anything and everything to use to wear me down. Its a long lasting psychological assault. They're turning my life into an open book, and making damn sure anyone I may want to associate with will know everything about me.

No, your family members DON'T know everything about you, it's an illusion, they are manipulated into saying things that the SYSTEM knows will tip you off.

The SYSTEM knows everything about you, and YES, it can read your mind as well.

The people that fuck with you in subtle ways that SEEM to know everything about you, are just being controlled.

I see three possibilities:
1. You have a dangerous mental illness and you need to go to the hospital immediately.
2. You are a LARPing faggot.
3. You are telling the truth.
If 3, then it seems that most of your ties have been cut already, and those you have left do not seem to be serving you well. It would not be terribly difficult to relocate and form a new identity. You may have to go through some homelessness to accomplish this. Nobody said it would be easy.

Fortunately this is fake and gay, so my real suggestions to you would be to eat a bag of dicks and then kill yourself.

These people only deteriorate until they become psychos. OP probably won't get help, you're right, because getting help is a rational action and if OP were rational he wouldn't be a nutcase, but indulging crazy people only encourages their crazy. You should know this from trannies.

OP is a nutter.

First step make sure your not paranoid. ( I don't mean this as a insult) but this could be the simplest answer to your problems.
2nd step if you were in an istituion under some kind of psychiatric order maybe you couldn't legally sign those papers anyway, maybe your parents or relatives had the Power of Attorney. Meaning whoever used your name is in the shit.

Brandon, you're not being followed. Its all in your head.

Its not about the money. Its personal. I sued and won. Bad PR.

I know I'm not in any physical danger. But my life is passing me by while I'm stuck trying to figure out how to escape everyone I ever meet knowing everything about me.

While this is a good idea, everyone should know: I have roommates that work from the apartment.

If this is real, I'm checking it out.

Will they seriously take me? I would do it. I don't fear death after this. I just want escape.

My life isn't in danger. Its my pursuit of happiness.

I would pass. You think me incapable of lying to pass a test that basically says "are you crazy?"

Good fucking idea user, thank you.

Its not about the money. Its about the reputation.

>The company wants its money back. That's why they are following you.
lol

So what is he supposed to do ? Bring $70.000 in cash and put in on the desk at the rehab reception ? lol

"Here's your money, ok ? OK ??!" "STOP HARASSING ME ! REEEEEEEE !"

Seriously, OP, don't listen to the people who say that you are paranoid or have mental problems, they are just trying to cover their tracks.

Electromagnetic brain interaction has been studied under classified programs since about 1945, by multiple governments and non government organizations.

And all of this research was combined with big data type soft artificial intelligence programs to control large segments of the population at a time.

No, they will never stop following you.

Even if you give the money back, you are considered a threat, they will hound you until you die.

Don't give up though, we are winning.

>Buy an iphone
you fucking retard