Muslim woman makes up tale of Trump supporters attacking her

Muslim woman makes up tale of Trump supporters attacking her

dnainfo.com/new-york/20161214/murray-hill/yasmin-seweid-trump-hijab-nypd-nyc-hate-crime-anti-muslim-false-report

>An 18-year-old Muslim college student who claimed three men screaming "Donald Trump!" attacked her on a Manhattan subway platform

>Seweid finally recanted Tuesday, saying she misguidedly made up the tale to get attention because she was having issues with her family at home

it seems like ive seen a ton of these stories lately, can i get you to share some of the other hoaxes that have been perpetrated on Trump and his supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pDgNZ
magafeed.com/two-northwestern-students-charged-with-hate-crime-for-vandalising-church-with-swastika-and-word-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah i have a few i think

were doing gods work here senpai

Heres one, muslim lies again

archive.is/pDgNZ

I have more

please dump all you have i am trying to educate the masses

Jews lie about trump swastika grafiti

magafeed.com/two-northwestern-students-charged-with-hate-crime-for-vandalising-church-with-swastika-and-word-trump/

It was real in her mind

reee thats all I have, theres more i have but its just jews false flagging from like 5-7 years ago

It might as well have really happened and that's what's important, you fucking bigot

>Muslim woman makes up tale of Trump supporters attacking her
***BREAKING NEWS: SCIENTISTS MAKE SHOCKING DISCOVERY THAT WATER IS, IN FACT, WET

kek

She had some interesting descriptions of the fictitious Trump supporters she accused of attacking her.

We all knew it was fake the moment we saw the news report

It's strange how all these debunked stories aren't being denounced as "fake news" by the media that rushed to report them.

hey just like the story about trump raping that lady, totally debunked and proven false but you would have to search for it.

the story may be fake but the message is REAL #pussygrabsback

Will the trauma live on?

hahahahaha topkek

what a difference a year makes lol. if this time last year you had told me what was going to happen, i would've thought you were crazy.

HOLY
SHIT

how the fuck does that even work? memory get translated onto gene so you sayin we can build the animus n sheet?

the largest archive i'm aware of is plebbit's r/hatecrimehoaxes sub.