I'm, like, a smart person

>I'm, like, a smart person.

>people will defend this

>I'm, like, the President of The United States

He used that same gesture multiple times before

Why on earth would you trust a single photo hand picked by the media?

holy shit this one picture without context changed my point of view
wow.
I am now going to petition to Trudeau to meet my wife's son and get him to send a refugee to house pronto.

So am i

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

He's had one of the most successful lives of any human being in the history of mankind. He must be an idiot.

As an intelligent person I would be annoyed to hear the same CIA lies every day too

if Hillary is so smart and Trump is so dumb why did he win the election?

>tfw too intelligent to believe the CIAs lies

>couldn't turn 10 million dollars into at least double digit billions after a lifetime of business
>people far smarter than him turned literally nothing into triple-digit billions

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump isn't successful. His career is literally laughable to have done so poorly.

he uses that for all the retards he talks about, not just irl retards

City people are cancer

>t. Torontonian

>his career is laughable
>as I type this from my mom's basement

>triple digit billions
Name 3 individuals worth over $100 billion pls. Trump undoubtedly could have made more if he would'nt have taken risks to build wonders (Trump Tower) and create an empire

Are you nigger-retarded?

He was a silver spoon rich bully. His daddy gave him TEN MILLION DOLLARS. He LOST IT. His daddy gave him MORE MONEY. He LOST IT. His daddy gave him MORE MONEY. He squirmed a deal out of New York for MORE MONEY. He finally started making profit.

He failed SEVERAL TIMES. He lost a LOT OF MONEY. His net worth is comprised mostly out of the value of his FAKE NAME, not liquid assets.

Trump is, quite literally, a laughing stock of the business world. Lesser men have acquired more wealth in a fraction of the time of this manchild.

Did you know that there are almost ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PEOPLE RICHER THAN TRUMP, in just America alone?

Trump is literally poor in comparison.

>made billions
>pop culture icon
>leader of the free world

I'm sure you will accomplish much more because your intelligence dwarfs that of a shit-tier loser like Trump.

Kind of curious if he will just be a low key, lame duck president (probably) or if he will do something insane once he gets bored and restless

He won't even get elected anyway so it doesn't matter.

Sounds like you've just been TRUMPED!

SAGE
Read the sticky

You are correct.

Timeline:
Reality TV Showah.

Hm really made me think

>right wingers
>intelligent

it's been known for a decade now that all the smart people tend to fall left wing.

He was just trying to be more presidential and look like a Liberal.

So only people who live in bankrupt areas vote Clinton? Got it

>if Hillary is so smart and Trump is so dumb why did he win the election?

he appealed to the dumber voters. and they are spread out more so their votes count for more.

>he is bigly

Thats why you shit kickers, coal miners, and factory workers are all unemployed, uneducated and foreclosed on.

>billionaire
>television star
>world historical figure
>defeated both parties and establishment media

"City people" is code for niggers who steal your car stereo

If you actually have to go out of your way to tell people that you're, like, a smart person, chances are, you're really dumber than a sack of hammers.

>television star
>defeated establishment media

Pick one.

Post pictures of your wife and we'll decide who the shit tier loser is out of you and trump

>people are offended by this

The tears just keep coming...and they just keep getting tastier. You can detect subtle hint of desperation, like an aroma on a fine wine...a little touch of self loathing and denial make quite the bouquet. I am going to be a world class connoisseur of liberal tears by the time even January rolls around.

>TFW meme magic rebounds and Trump loses the EC to another republican.

>would be the end

It only took 236 years to fuck this up.