Holy shit! Celebrities are not giving up!

Now the pro Hillary shills are appealing to the electors!

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Other urls found in this thread:

newslogue.com/debate/199
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will make them more likely to vote for Trump. No Republican is asking "what would moby do?"

Why do they even bother anymore? The election clearly showed no1 gives a fuck what they think.

IT'S OVER!
Trump is finished!
How will he ever recover!?

Shut the fuck up. Republicans bring out their idealogues every time an election comes around as well. Larry the Cable Guy, the token minorities, etc.

i wonder how Best Sheen feels about all this

Trump is WINNING

>I stand with you

What a weird thing to say to someone you're trying to manipulate.

I'm curious what will the celebrities say in the next batch of videos after Trump is inaugurated. Who will they try to appeal to then?

I have never heard of any of these people.

They are so fucking delusional. It's one thing to think that the average college student would be swayed by a celebrity's opinion, most are easily manipulated, but I sincerely hope they don't really think that they can inform a member of the electoral college's decision. I hope this is just more virtue signaling, for their sake.

>Now the pro Hillary shills are appealing to the electors!

Are liberals idiots? or do they just never learn?

>I'm curious what will the celebrities say in the next batch of videos

I look forward to the video pleading with the Chief Justice not to swear Trump in/

>I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton
Lol are you fucking kidding me?

This has never happened in the history of this country. That I know of at least. The electors have never gone against who the people elect. It's pretty tyrannical and treasonous.

First the latter, than the former

Goddammit Tucci

Is it possible for Trump to lose if enough electors who can change their vote legally change it?

>hillary will surely be elected, says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this morning

Just a reminder that the outcome has already been written and witnessed.

> yfw the electors vote for Trump and everyone in this video will have their words shoved in their faces.

The death throes of the faggot "celebs"

Do these retards know how to do anything without throwing money at celebrities? Why is this their panic response? It didn't work last time, when will this video format die?

>I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary

Then who the fuck do they vote for?

What the FUCK

ya but what does ja rule have to say about the election?

kek they're all white.

RACIST! NO DIVERSITY!

Wow this is exactly like the save the day campaign all the shit celebrities shilled for.

>TFW liberal actors are immature manchildren who spent tons of money making a commerical begging politicians to deny the will of their Congressional districts

Fake news vendors don't allow debate.

The difference is we shill before the election, not after like a bunch of whiny cucks.

Holy shit

Do you think this is why Kanye "snapped?"

This is legitimately Celebrities calling for treason. You could at least construe the first video as Celebrities calling for "participation"

Why do you lib queers come here?

ya its all the same ppl. iron man, hulk, that blonde bitch.

Who is behind "Unite for America" ?

You might post their videos, then. Should be easy, eh? Especially the videos with them urging electorals to ignore the voting results.

It is possible. I think there is no criminalization of elector who ignore the votes, it is at best I think considered to be in poor taste.

Dislike that shit

It's not "technically" illegal, but 32 out of the 50 states have laws against it, and the implication back then was subverting the general will would lead you literally being gunned down in the street.

Fortunately, I don't think it will get that far. This is just (((their))) death throes. Note how Robert Downey Jr. is absent this time

Technically possible but it would unironically be civil war. We have two highly polarized voting populations this election. One thinks they are literally preventing HITLER from coming into power and slaughtering minorities and their speshul snowflake club. At to it the echo dome of biased media and left wing social media and you got a lot of people who are absolutely convinced they are in the right, kek, and standing up to the incarnation of evil.

Then we got us, the right, the conservatives, and the people sick and fucking tired of lying corrupt politics. We voted Trump as a massive FUCK YOU to the establishment and to safeguard some measure of what it means to be American. As day after day we see common sense eroded before our very eyes in the name of progress. We won fair and square but the lefts think it was rigged. Now imagine the electoral college didn't allow Trump to be our President.

It would affirm everything the Right and Trump has been saying this entire time. The corrupt Elites don't give a shit about you and will piss over everything to stay in power. Add to this that Trump supporters are largely pro gun and redpilled and the military is behind Trump. As well as the police the left has viciously been scape goating. A violent conflict would be a certainty.

I have no real desire to kill anyone but if they steal away the Election and then provoke an attack? You bet your ass there are millions chomping at the bit to curb stomp these insane liberals.

We'd kinda be forced into Civil War anyways. I'd unironically believe that the Democrats want war with Russia so they can kill all white people and create a global underclas

praise Kek

"These people are so entitled and self-righteous that they’re able to push for an election result to be taken away from its winner and given to their gal at the risk of unfathomable chaos and bloodshed, the collapse of the U.S. economy and possible state balkanization without the cognitive dissonance squeezing their brains out their ear holes in a geyser of gray mist and NPR pledge drives."

newslogue.com/debate/199

This will not go unnoticed! Praise kek!

>comments disabled
EVERYTIME

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEES

>Harassing electors is illegal
Leave it to the fascists to claim everyone but them is a fascist.

>he didn't watch the video

Well fuck I was going to spend my extra $550 on Christmas but now I'm gonna have to buy ammo.
Civil war is coming. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUCK.

OH GOD SOMEONE PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME

Holy fuck Hillary just will not give up.

"You have my respect"
ffs, how much of a fucking ego do you have to have to think your respect means anything at all. you're a goddamn celebrity.

Who are all of these literally whos?

I need names for when Hillary gets elected, I know who to go after for acts of treason.

Question

Besides social ostracizing, what would happen if an elector took money from people who don't want Trump to win, but still voted for him?
Is it illegal, as in, can get you into jail?

Seriously. Where is Ja? Somebody find that nigga so I can make sense of this.

Stalin was more democratic than these people.

I like how they have the audacity to make this video and then disable the comments.

Christmas is coming early Dhanald

how many times has a president been elected before and the electoral college voted unfaithfully?

My doubts have been relieved

Faggots talk about the constitution and heroism but block comments because they don't believe in freedom of expression and or are too pussy for criticism.

Literally don't know who any of these losers are except for Martin Sheen

>we need someone who cares about our constitution
>says all the fucking celebrities who are anti-gun

Wtf, checked.

Preise Krk.

I thought there'd be a chance of leftists learning from Brexit and Trump. Obviously not.

Don't interrupt an enemy making a mistake.

Trump's got fucking tiger DNA he's like a fucking fighter jet. Ignore the gibberish of fools!

Trump has never had mind altering substances.

Pure fuckin' badass.

>Hillary will win in a landslide
>We lost because of the electoral college, it needs to be disbanded
>Wait electors can change there vote
>We need the electoral college to protect us from a demagogue

This is the exact reason why you should never trust liberals, they will use any excuse to try and maintain power the absolute fuckwits.

Also the respect Republicans comment was fucking distasteful and disgusting, after all these same liberals have been calling us "Deplorables", "Bastement dwelling virgins" and "White supremacists" since they lost, I hope they all choke on their own vomit the cunts.

Do you think we give a shit about Larry the Cable Guy? Or Jon Voight? Or Gary Busey? Do you think we're inspired by them?