Cuck of the year?

As the year end is approaching who do we think the cuck of the year is? My vote goes out to ben (((shapiro)))

Shapiro is ok. Jewish, but ok.

Hillary Clinton is cuck of the year or Jeb! or David Cameron

The cucks who voted away their rights by electing Trump because they're scared of their own government and the FBI.

JEB!

Obama

Jews cannot be cucks.

I like him in debate format but his opinions on trump are cancer most times, and desu once he became never trump he lost all credibility, backstabbers will always strike more than once

That guy Glenn Beck is worse.

Went from conservative to a BLM supporting leftist in 1 year.

Shapiro is just shilling for the tribe. Biggest cuck is probably Glenn Beck. No explanation needed.

Drumpfkins are the biggest cucks. Guy says he's going to "drain the swamp" and then hires 3 Jewish investment bankers from Goldman Sachs and Rothschild Inc. for this cabinet. lmao.

I mean... it's current year

If you listen to his show he praises Trump a lot.

BERNIE S A N D E R S

BIGGEST KEK HANDS DOWN HAHAHAHAHA

>Can't even maintain his spot at the microphone when sheboons take it over
>Fighting the establishment and then steps down and backs the establishment candidate

Ben is an idiot for some of his opinions like "a Hillary presidency isn't the end" but there is far worse.

>He doesn't suck Trump's cock even when Trump is in the wrong
Kill yourself faggot. You are the problem. Jimmy redneck

I would nominate Obongo. His legacy is gone in the worst way possible.

Shoudln't it go out to Mr. Trudeau? Or did he win last year?

I almost forgot about this kike manlet and his irrational vendetta against Trump. Even with the tough competition this year, with Yeb, Rato, Rubot. I'd still have to crown this idiot as cuck of the year.

This guy utterly embarrassed himself for whiteknighting so hard for some dumb whore and ended up getting fired for it.

He is the anti-left. His policy arguments are consistently based on facts and not feelings, and his values arguments are consistent. His debate tactics are top-notch. He concedes readily those points that don't matter and is always on offense. This man is the man we should all hope to be. Study him well and emulate him IRL with full confidence that you will look like awesome and your opponents will look like idiots.

Agreed