How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0

i actually wonder this myself. was this kawii uguu desu shit always culturally dormant waiting to come out or was it like a snowball effect of faggotry.

dude

they got fucking nuked

they were literally bombed with a nuclear device

I think it's from an entire generation of men dying in World War II. The ensuing generation was raised by single mothers and doting grandparents. That plus American/Western culture being forced down everyone's throats from the 50s-onwards.

>This

Also Japan as a whole isn't cucked. They still have their Yakuza and other bad asses that don't like to telegraph themselves.

There's still badasses in Japan.

Just look into Japanese Mixed Martial Arts, especially the early years like Pancrase and PRIDE to see real Japanese men.

Pic related arguably one of the greatest MMA fighters ever.

As strange as they are atleast they keep their culture a live and naturally dismiss the cuck shit of the western world

Same thing that happened to your average white nu male. The estrogen Jew

How do you go from this...

...to this?

want

Western Influence.

This

Same thing happened in Europe (especially Germany)/America (to lesser extent). The best stock were slaughtered in the two world wars

you can see it. Chinese and Korean genetics got into the population. Disgusting. In twenty years, we'll have the same post with a Swede in the before and a Somali in the after.

English subtitles:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

obviously.

if you get vaporized with an atomic weapon, you're going to do everything in the world to avoid that happening again

you would hate that stupid waifu robot in 4 minutes because with a regular waifu, you love her in your own time. its like being your own boss

>he doesn't speak moon runes
baka

twice

This is because of fucking degenerate American culture poisoning Japanese women. That poor guy!

don't forget the whole "dethroning your deity" thing

Exceptions don't make the rule. Most of the Japanese were always effeminate manlets.

Right. Sokurov's film 'The Sun' is a great illustration of this.

From this...

>nu-male
>western influence

you are all wrong, this is not the face of deperation or sissification, this is the face of apathy

japanese men have no problem on getting it on with women, they just choose not to, they have devalued relationships to the point not even sex is worth the bother to them, this is the endgame of a society too cynical to believe in love but too disciplined to be promiscuous

DELETE THIS

I will never understand why Westerners are so ignorant about Japanese society. Like, you're all perfectly capable of pointing out the globalist cabal, niggers, jews, etc, yet you're so fucking retarded when it comes to the Japanese way of life. On Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES.

Most Japanese are normal people. Just be aware of your confirmation bias for fucks sake.

t. nip

... to this

japanese used to be aryans before they got korean'd.

Nice try, NIDF

WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>300 000gook buck

how much is it in human dollar ?

They've got to be putting shit in the water

nice argument dumbass, I bet you're a shitskin as well.

t. sangoku

the first version will prob suck. this shit will be fucking amazing in 5 years

OK now, I've lived in Japan before, I speak Japanese, I hold a deep love for the Japanese nation and people, but even I have to admit that a disproportionate number of young Japanese dudes are skinny betas.

Like yeah I've met plenty of Japanese dudes who were alpha, but you have to admit there's a lot of passivity and femininity there too

悪いね

arr rook same

This video's kind of sad, but it also made me laugh out loud several times.

Jap here who spent most of my time with fellow chinks.
>we're fucking crazy m8
It just takes a ton to push us over the edge.

...to this?

Ayyy

No western country is in any position to claim that Japan is cucked.

The country is 99% ethnic Japanese. There isn't a 99% ethnic european country anywhere in the world.

Japan would never tolerate half the shit we put up with in the west like immigrant gang rapes, BLM shooting cops, etc...

The west is unbelievably cucked compared to Japan and, to be honest, I'm pretty jelly of them.

Captcha: select all sushi

>Most Japanese are normal people

>2 nuckes
>surrender (japs could'nt deal with it) muh samuria
>General Douglas MacArthur

>I am incapable of rational thought so here's an epic image from 9gag

Nuclear boogaloo
Ayyyyyy

kek

What are Herbivore Men and why are they such a problem in Nippon?

Are you implying being nuked is no big deal?

i know what my next paycheck is going towards, fuck it

Probably the most universal thing children do.
Anecdotal evidence.
Your point?

>How do you go from this...
A・BA・YO !!

how do you go from this

to this?

that guy is a fucking leaf.

>robot texting you at work telling you to come home early
>he responds

He was only great when it came to fighting the Gracies. Against normal opponents he was so so.

Shame the man wasn't able to secure nomination for the Republicans and become president.

Buying one as soon as they support the english language. Fite me you dorks

...to this?

I'm ready for a life like this
I wouldn't look back

wait is anime a botnet
what if it watches me for ad analysis
oh god help me a fork in the neckbeard road

I'll just hold out for androids

Get nuked twice

i like how he ignores all the real women in the background, it's just too funny.

YOU CAN TELL IT TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND IT DOES THIS IS IT

Pretty sad when tiny robot waifus are better than real women.

Nice reference

Inbreeding honestly, not enough diversity.

>In twenty years
Probably less time

it costs $3,000 in the usa

it just turns on any cleaning bot you have already - something you can do already from phones without getting charged for a text

>getting charged for texts

And? I'm not NEET scum. That money is ez

get outta here Abdul

So we're Americans. We got to admit manlets, pidors and traps were always a part of society.

They went to war on a global scale
Their culture couldn't handle being defeated in such a large endeavor and their culture inverted on itself and went full retard
Think about it

And we stop talking about gay shit and talk about waifu of the future?

>Mixed Martial Arts
Kill yourself
The thing is a slap in the face to all the fighting styles that it has walked all over to invent it's meme sport

...to this

Too bad someone didn't post a picture of an Ashigaru before you could finish the chain.

calm down buddy this is Sup Forums things can get CRAZY

Jesus, japs are fucking pathetic.

Going from B&W to color is due to advancement in technology, especially film and televisions.

Aikido weeb detected

Two bombs were not enough...

Reminder that le wacky nippon is the work of the jews in a long line of attempts to break them. They never could have the (((war crimes))) pinned on them like Germany, so they attack them culturally

Isn't the stereotype in Japan that gays are hypermasculine? I know that's a subcategory here too, but people generally think of the effeminate ones.

>Captcha: select all sushi

hardy kek

Guy on the left wasn't homo though.

>hardy kek

Speaking of ayy lmaos, I was abducted by one last night. What board would I go to discuss alien abductions. I'm serious only been on pol but need some answers and advice.

>literally texting his ai gf at work

What the fuck happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

This is gotta be Kek but I'll bite. They still follow that agenda but they are more isolated than you guys from Muslims. They would be opening the doors up just like you guys so don't even try that shit.

Obviously Sup Forums

So I'm supposed to believe autists know how to deal with alien abductions....

is your place.

And take those Antarctica conspiracy theories with you.

A naked man of non-Japanese extraction has assailed the very moat of the Imperial Residence, driving back terrified Japanese police with either his nudity, or a series of rocks and other items he picked up.
The man, apparently a Spanish speaker, was spotted diving into the extravagent moat which surrounds the Emperor’s residence in central Tokyo, and police were rapidly summoned.
In total he spent an hour and a half in the moat, and repeatedly drove off police with rocks, splashed water, and quite possibly his nakedness

>apparently a Spanish speaker