IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

THE (((FEDERAL RESERVE))) IS GOING AFTER TRUMP

money.cnn.com/2016/12/14/news/economy/janet-yellen-donald-trump/

Also literally sabotaging the economy to stop him

archive.is/jYue4

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/business/economy/federal-reserve-interest-rates.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
nytimes.com/2016/12/14/business/economy/fed-interest-rates-janet-yellen.html
topdocumentaryfilms.com/all-wars-are-bankers-wars/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really; you have to remember than in much of the US, the economy has been amazing over the past 4 years or so.

Unemployment is way down, and wages have been climbing rapidly, because there is no one available to hire.

We need to raise rates to stop inflation.

she needs assassinatin'

what, is she the banks final boss?

>Fed shows confidence in U.S. economy with rate hike
how the fuck does that show confidence

Bitch better watch it

this is the pre-image for the Collage. Now we have to wait for the after

What's a rate hike?

>We need to raise rates to stop inflation.

>CNN posting
Also get

>Unemployment is way down, and wages have been climbing rapidly, because there is no one available to hire.

t. Paco

>We need to raise rates to stop inflation.

You mean the inflation caused by (((QE)))?

Shes female and not a direct rothschild so not even close.

who is we? You do realize it's a private bank right?

Prime rate was raised .25%. from 3.50%. to 3.75% essentially it's going to cost more to have a loan.

Trump can kill anyone he wants right?

Ya, here's a good person to use that power on.....

He gets 3 kills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

she will be gone within a year

Janet Yellen will bend the knee. Screencap this post.

Lol. Nathan Rothschild. This bitch, and the head media jew.

You can't keep rates low forever you dummy. Otherwise you risk run-away inflation.

It's like balancing a ball on a plate or something; you've got to anticipate the balance and move the thing pre-emptively.
Once inflation starts it becomes near impossible to slow it down so you gotta pre-emptively raise rates and keep inflation at 2%.

Janet "Fuck with the FED you're going to get bled" Yellen

>sabotaging the economy

the fed can't sustain itself with 0 interest rates like it's had for the past 8 years. They're letting Obama take credit for fixing the economy from the Great Recession (when in reality he didn't do a damn thing) and now they're raising interest rates to slow economic growth so they can finally start to make money again. Trump will be blamed for whatever economic consequences this brings. It's a win-win for the Fed, but Trump isn't playing ball

based

>Not really; you have to remember than in much of the US, the economy has been amazing over the past 4 years or so.
which is why they're raising rates now right?

because it was just doing so amazing before that they were keeping rates low because the economy was bad.

now that the economy is supposedly better, thats their excuse to raise rates.

Print moar Jew paper.

Checked.

>Jew
>based
>Trying to fuck trump

KIKE DETECTED

>keep the QE at all time low so you can make people suffer more
>open the floodgates when trump becomes president so the economy will tank when he gets in
>wreck havoc upon the economy with your kamikaze because you're such a rotten piece of shit, and the world notices that it happens underneath him, shifting all the blame on him and not on Obama and his goblin-imps of degeneration

Trump's knowledge of the economy is borderline otherworldly, and probably has a plan or two to deal with this.

How do you think the Federal Reserve works. Feel free to use Wikipedia.

This. Kearney as SS guard says this int the Simpsons. Same episode where they foretold a Trump presidency

You're 100% right. The point is that the Trump (((bubble))) is being caused in large part by small business investment, this is a solid foundation from which to sustain growth.

It's not like the tech bubble we have now that relies on imported h1b labor and outsourcing to China for materials.

Honestly, I think the Fed should leave interest rates as they are for now and see whether or not all of the small businesses start increasing in profits en masse and stabilize the QE shitshow we've had to rely on to prop ourselves up.

are you guys seriously this dumb, the fed has been pussyfooting around this for a fucking year. It has nothing to do with Trump, the economy is growing so we need to raise rates. It's just how fiscal policy works.

How do you learn about economics Sup Forums?

*Monetary policy

You underestimate the kike.

It would have held rates if Clinton won. It now wants to do many hikes, to implode Trump's power.

Praise kek

The US is entering its late cycle and there's nothing you can do about it. Trump inherited a rusty throne

i was saying the japan poster was. not that satanic zionist

If the market starts crashing in 2017, would the fed just throw up their arms and say "lol economy's still good, keep raising rates!!!"?

I mean, it would so obvious as fuck that they are trying to thwart Trump in this scenario, and people would storm the reserve with guns in hand. I thought jews were smarter than this?

guys with guns decide to rule over ppl so they need a form of trade that isn't shit cuz every1 wants a product without having to trade away all their shit so currency was made by Jews. currency in ur pocket is the same as in mine so it's fair O.K.. then they print more currency and stuff their pockets and provide currency to companies who hire workers who earn currency to buy products and the farmers sell their shiit for the currency. cuz every1 wants hookers and hambugahs.

The Fed is a private entity and isn't federal at all.

Are you trying to argue otherwise?

Good... hopefully they piss Trump off...

Trump will go all put on these fucks. Can you say audit?

How come Bill got like 50?

Why does she look like Soros

its actually this simple and its depressing

How are economics not a prerequisite for any kind of political discussion?

?
They kept the rates low so that obongo could brag about growth & low unemployment
Always intending on raising it as obama leaves to fuck whoever got elected

>
What you're saying I'm not worthy of being here?
Fuck you leaf.
I likely know more about the economy than you. I phrased my question that way in hopes of finding some high autism tier economics recommendations.

There's no perfect public or private analogue to the Fed. It's in a class of its' own.

I meant, fundamentally: why do you think the Fed raises rates. What do they have to gain? Conspiracy theories aside.

Looks like Trump is going to pull an Andrew Jackson and decimate her

a rate hike is decided by kike

you're as dumb as rocks lmao.

>nytimes.com/2016/12/14/business/economy/fed-interest-rates-janet-yellen.html
>Fed Raises Key Interest Rate, Citing Strengthening Economy
>citing strengthening economy

good try retard

>unemployment down
Only when you count people on permanent gov assistance out of the equation.

And if it was so necessary to raise rates because of out glowing economy, how come they waited so long, since, y'know, the gov has been telling us how great everything is for years.

The fed is spiking the economy to spite trump. They would've passed on a rate hike had hillary won.

It needs to go... now.

>Trump's knowledge of the economy is borderline otherworldly, and probably has a plan or two to deal with this.

Come now user. I think by now we know that Trump is a time traveler who has come to set the timeline straight again. He probably helped Sun Tzu write The Art of War AND gave China the idea for a wall. But they betrayed him. Now during his time of ascent he will remind them of their folly whilst making America great again.

>(((economics)))

I understand with that. Not sure the person I quoted does.

its too difficult for the Gentile to understand. if we explained occupation your mind would explode.

hey faggots if you don't like it fight me i.r.l. i'll see you at my local synagogue Rabbi Bergwaltzer Burgerwald out!!!

>Republican becomes president
>Braise de interst raids :DDDDDDDD
>economy falls in recession, as was expected, and its blames on republicans

Shut up khazar faggot

elections and difficult choices but it's not the party's fault no.. can't be. it's always one party or the other party's fault. as long as one remains. the party never stops. lets get hand rubbing and dancing folks. big league.

>The chair is chosen by the President of the United States from among the members of the Board of Governors; and serves for four-year-terms after appointment. A chair may be appointed for several consecutive terms. William Martin was the longest serving chair, holding the position from 1951 to 1970. The current chair is Janet Yellen, the first woman to hold the position. She began her term on February 1, 2014, and previously served as the Vice-Chair from 2010 to 2014. The current term will end on or about February 1, 2018.

>February 2018

So that's how long she'll have her job.

That said, I don't oppose the rate hike it should have already happened; but it didn't because she and the Fed didn't want to slow the economy prior to the election and thus imperil Madame President.

The low rates have actually encouraged investment overseas. They've helped the stock market; but they haven't helped American workers.

STOP THE KIKE RATE HIKE

> They haven't helped American workers
My 401k disagrees

you cant stop it. it hasnt even begun.

>They've helped the stock market; but they haven't helped American workers.

>My 401k disagrees

>They've helped the stock market

Seriously dude? I mean you read the first part of that sentence, ignored it and then objected to the second part of it?

Wages in the US have stagnated, inflation has gone up and the buying power of the dollar is down.

My stock portfolio has improved over the past few years too; but the economic policies the state has used have created that effect at the expense of American labor and the poor who don't have a thousand bucks in their checking account much less any stocks.

if all the poor ppl kill each other maybe the debt will go away hmmm.... makes you think doesn't it not-god's-chosen?

this entire post reeks of shill or parasite

Keep piling all your money into the 401K. Good goy!

amerifats trusting the jew for 241 years. merry 2017.

Should send the Marines into the FED day 1

fuck i hope obama leaf is sleeping

He had cheat codes

I'll call him. OBAMA WAS A SHIT JEW 'KING'. HEY. WAKE UP. POST STATISTICS.

>Unemployment is way down

They changed the ways they define unemployed to make it go down. And a lot of the new jobs that were created under Obama are either low paying or part time.

>wages have been climbing rapidly

Hahahaha just no. Wages have been stagnant.

Her response is the first step towards her inevitable defeat at the hands of Trump. You can tell based on how the person replies if they're going to lose to Trump, and her response screams of a desperation to sound tough, when in reality she will be Trump's bitch in due time.

MFW when family owns very large construction firms in Amerika and is visited by DOL faggots who ask how many hires for the past quarter and that number is quadrupled as "jobs" for reporting. It's all a scam and when you see beelines of planes zipping off from private jetports you'll know the end is near and you must KILL THEM ALL. GNADENLOSEN!

Careful now

Role of the fed is not to improve wages. The role of the Fed is to stabilize, and prevent runaway inflation/deflation. American workers are indirectly helped by increases in asset prices because they have the choice of investing in equities. I think the Fed has tried to do too much to artifically increase equity prices, especially in the Greenspan/Bernanke era. Ideally, we would pursue AIG-like takeovers of GS/JPM and the like.

How to best help the poor is a question Congress needs to answer, not the Fed. Ideally, we would pursue some sort of fiscal stimulus and a grand bargain on entitlements. That, coupled with protectionism will get us back on track

I went down a tax bracket by maxing my 401k. The rest of my savings went into VTSAX and PMs

>saying the fed chairman is the world's most powerful woman

dismantle the entire circus

fuck these jew rats

how deep will the denial go.

and the normies ree the normies who watch shows ree fucking normies earthquake california tsunami now !!!

Fuck off

It's all about controlling the issuance of money. No other scam in all of human history has ever come close, which is why they are literally worth trillions, and why so many wars have been fought to make it so

This film does a pretty good job explaining

topdocumentaryfilms.com/all-wars-are-bankers-wars/#disqus_thread

Oy vey goyim, thought you were gonna have a filthy anti-semite president now did you`?

lick my sack faggot

>wages have been climbing rapidly
lol

fucking normie

Is she supposed to be replaced or is he firing her and she's refusing to relicuish power?

prep the bull sven

feds owned by Jews no one can fire 'em you fat fuck

This. Too long since a good happening, too

She confirmed by the Senate for a four-year term which ends in January of 2018

>by the senate