/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

Friendly Fireman edition
Thread #49

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles)

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah)
Queer Agenda (Charleston)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver)
The House (Jacksonville)

>Need to be Reported
Churchills (Miami) Church of 3 Cats (Lansing) >TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Io6XBRRUs

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCjhJTXJPA
archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM
dodiy.org/building_web.pdf
firehero.org/donate/
twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/808756063336009728
youtube.com/watch?v=i1WXJ2dP7LA
utdailybeacon.com/arts_and_culture/knoxville-musicians-find-unique-resource-in-diy-venue/article_885d76a4-ad05-11e6-a4a9-137b8d489ef3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

safety bump

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

I'm going to bed.

Stay safe fellow anons

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

>thread theme for the redditors lefty saboteurs that are constantly shitposting here
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCjhJTXJPA

Looks pretty /safe/ in here.

This is a thankless job.

But someone has to do it.

sleep safe lad

MICHIGAN ANONS, still no anons saying they've actually reported church of 3 cats although one said they would do it tomorrow, we have the evidence of them promoting concerts and charging for it in an unsafe residential basement

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Whoever makes next thread, add a recommendation to donate to firefighter charities for Christmas.

REMEMBER:

Safety checked

what are some safe charities?

OREGON REPORTING IN

DON'T LET THE SNOW WREAK HAVOC, INSPECT ROOFS & SUPPORTING STRUCTURES TODAY

potential leads mostly courtesy a german user

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows

faceberg.com/pg/thirdspaceartcollective/photos

Anti-Sup Forums on /qa/

S T A Y
A
F
E

Threadly reminder to passersby to please do your part by reporting the OP post and anyone contributing to this thread. This is a raid and harassment thread and is in violation of global rules. It is not politics related and does not belong on Sup Forums, or on any board on this site.

SAFETY BUMP
THREADLY REMINDER TO NOT GIVE YOUR (You)s to ANTIFA SHILLS
SHADILAY
MASA

>> 102965820
Assravaged

I asked Friendly Fireman for some recommendations. National Fallen Firefighters Foundation or supporting your local firehouses are probably good bets.

I hope plebbit heeds some of our advice and stays safe.....angry user - at least tell your friends about fire code and the importance of safety!

>t. some faggot who wants to see people get burned alive in un-safe preventable situations
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

S-S-S-S

A-A-A-A

F-F-F-F

E-E-E-E

T-T-T-T

Y-Y-Y-Y
SAFETY DANCE

dodiy.org/building_web.pdf

If your interested in what they do day to day or what they need to function.

>102965820
How mad do you have to be to follow these threads obsessively every night and tell everyone that they're evil and bigoted and no results to show for it?

thanks m8

>

FIREBUG DETECTED.
BEGONE, ARSONIST!
THIS IS A /SAFE/ SPACE!

Reposting from last thread:

I played a show at a shitty little DIY space our fat lesbian singer recommended.

It's located above Anthony's pizza in downtown Orlando, and if a fire were to break out, you'd definitely die trying to get out of the cramped room at any given show. The windows that arent open in the picture are probably painted shut.

As for violations, they hit pretty much everything on the list. Plus people commonly bring beer to resell at impromptu music shows.

Pretty much I'm only posting it here because the place was god awful and if people were to die there it'd be a preventable shame.

>> 102966055
Fuck off.

You would be wrong. Who are we bothering? YOU are the one entering threads where you have been asked to leave. YOU are the one Raiding. Maybe YOU should be banned

>I think the most infuriating part of this is their attitude really.

>They know full well what they're doing and why they're doing it. They know they do not and never had good intentions with this garbage at all. And yet, they continue to put on this absolutely irritating as fuck air of smug superiority because they've decided they have the 'moral high ground' when in reality the only reason they are doing any of this is taking a fat shit on liberals/progressives and their spaces, and mining the salt that arises from it. That's their only motivation and anyone with a lick of common sense and humanity can fucking see that right away. Everytime one of these fucking weasels makes a mocking comment about fire safety (and the tone is definitely mocking) I can feel my blood pressure start to spike. The retards participating in these threads are lower than trash subhumans and I wish nothing but eternal suffering and pain on them.

Firebugs, not even once.

WEE WOOO WEEE WOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

firehero.org/donate/

CHECK YOUR SAFETY SHITLORD

pics from the inside?

why don't you want people to be safe, user?

>I can feel my blood pressure start to spike
That's not good, be sure to keep your blood pressure at SAFE levels.

Let's get back to work, /safety/. Enough (you)s.

We've been talking about looking into DC/NOVA/Baltimore locations since fireplace season is almost upon them. Do we have any possibilities?

it's happening. Time to spread awareness

kek

That faggot makes a dying thread every night encouraging us to get raided by them. He comes here in the raid and gets shut down time and again.

We have saved many lives. Gotten the blessing of fire marshals, firefighters, inspectors, police, contractors, engineers and normies alike.

We will continue to not break any rules (the false flags are obvious) and we will continue to save lives and protect communities. While that homicidial negligent arsonist loving asshole cries about the sand in his pussy as his threads continually die.

MASA

Safety Squad is going to be on Fox News soon.

I'm trying to dig some up, but I can't remember what the shitty little collective called themselves.

iirc they had a web page of some sort, but I dont have a kikebook

we gon be famous Safety Squad!

threadly reminder

ask yourself

is it safe?

IS IT SAFE?

seriously, they want us to not be working on safety so lets work twice as hard at it

checked, are we really?

"Stay safe citizen, these are dark times."

I love that we're the news now

reminder to watch your feet

>BE SAFE EVERYONE

EVERY TIME YOU'RE UN-SAFE, PEPE THE SAFETY FROG DIES A LITTLE BIT INSIDE

That's just a link to an article.

I was out all day. Have we made any progress since late last night?

Michael Malice is here.

>tfw caltrop-proof boots

>carry weapons

They better have the right permits for that.

>tfw you stand on a caltrop

Any word on unsafe places in the DC area?
We need to make sure DC is ULTRA SAFE for Trump's inauguration, how could we make America safe again without him?

Do those faggots not realize where they are? They whine like they have reddit admins listening to them. What boards do those faggots post on?

Safety checked.

You already know they don't have any permits.

Safety's a hard job, but we can pull through anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1WXJ2dP7LA

>fight for building regulations
>don't follow them
>fight for burdensome weapons and self defense laws
>don't follow them
I'm sensing a pattern here

Anyone looking into Texas? Dallas and Austin are already forgone conclusions, but Fort Worth, SA, and Houston are less obvious. I've looked into SA and Houston a bit and not found much other than bars/indie music stages that seemed alright.

>Places that need to be reported ASAP
Churchills (Miami) Church of 3 Cats (Lansing) >Places that need to be reported ASAP
Churchills (Miami) Church of 3 Cats (Lansing) >Places that need to be reported ASAP
Churchills (Miami) Church of 3 Cats (Lansing)

Help me, this place took my cousin. Help please.

>utdailybeacon.com/arts_and_culture/knoxville-musicians-find-unique-resource-in-diy-venue/article_885d76a4-ad05-11e6-a4a9-137b8d489ef3.html

You're doing God's work OP. With no base to carry out their degeneracy, lefties will be scattered to the winds.

thank you for keeping all these warehouse-goers from possibly dying in fires, lads

These threads have attracted the whiniest fucking faggots bitching that we want to keep communities safe.

F

And most importantly, they'll be safe!

Purple Polilla - 4309 N Broadway Street, Knoxville

safe or unsafe?

>lefties will be scattered to the winds.
Of course that may occur, but its certainly not our objective. Safety is #1, any ideological consequences simply come as they may.

What a based woman, educating her fellows about the importance of fire safety.
We're making progress, lads!
>If they learn fire safety, we win.

Requesting safety versions of the Matt Furie's Boy's Club cast

What is the context here?

Safety is our true objective, everything else is just bonus.

>Purple Polilla
They at least have fire alarms, but sprinklers and exit signs seem to be missing.

Already been done

Good, but there needs to be more of them condemning buildings with fire Marshall Pepe

this meme's going to last, I just know it

I just want everyone to take fire safety as seriously as I do.

True. These places are quite unsafe, fucking normies don't know what they're getting themselves into

do you think that's enough to warrant a report, idk if it would be enough to get them shut down but if a fire marshal shows up and tells them to install sprinklers i bet they would

>leftist weapons

Of course. Safety is the main priority

Guys, why are Leftists getting so mad at us? These places we shut down had their chances. It's not our fault they decided to be lazy pieces of shit...

Lefties are naturally retarded, they don't give two shits about safety.

Churchills (Miami)
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing)

Churchills (Miami)

Churchills (Miami)

Threadly reminder that they actively want to die irl and we need to save them from themselves.

i feel bad for the normies who fall for it

That's just a smoke detector though. Do they have pullable alarms? Are they zoned for that type of use? Do they have the right permits? Are they serving alcohol?

If they followed the law in the first place, this never would have happened.

but they have there heads so far up their asses with snowflake syndrome that rules arent for them.

Good work staying safe m8

Remember my Safety Squad Servicemen

There will always be those who are out to demonize you. Those who don't truly understand what we are trying to accomplish here. They will call you names and even attempt to stop you. But you mustn't stop. You are better than that. You realize the importance of this movement. For your sake and theirs, you must continue.

You're the hero they deserve, not the one they want.

dont you worry user we will save these communists one report at a time

Nobody's going to get mad at someone for taking an interest in fire safety after the tragedy in Oakland. Might as well mention a "public business lacking sprinklers, emergency lighting, and illuminated exit signs."

Tread Nimbly Petite Piggy!

you too lad, together the safety squad will save them all