Cops perform a no-knock raid

>Cops perform a no-knock raid
>Throw a stun grenade into guy's house
>He shoots three officers
>Waits in jail for 2 years
>Cleared of wrongdoing because "self defense"

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/

What the hell? Is this setting a precedent now for people to just shoot cops? This man doesn't deserve a gun if he's just blindly shooting around his house without knowing if they're cops or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
google.com/search?q=man foudn not guilty for no nkock raid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=man found not guilty for no knock raid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No-knock raids are total horseshit dude

Sounds like a badass

it seems like bait at the very end

if you are being attacked, you defend yourself

it's instinctive, and i cannot blame him

SHOULDA KNOCKED

No-knock raids are risky, but sometimes necessary. If someone is being hit with a stun grenade and a bunch of people in heavy gear burst into the house, it's likely cops. If not, you're still not going to get away with shooting any of them. This guy was clearly in the wrong. Now I just think of that cop that was parked minding his own business in Louisiana and some asshat shot him. This would have made that perfectly legal. That's not cool man.

the police didn't announce themselves as the authorities what else washe suppose to do?

There is a reason why cop cars look are marked.

Someone bursts into your house and you shoot them.
I see nothing wrong.

Didn't the cops kill his wife and paralyze the guy by shooting him?
All because they got the address wrong?

>illegally enter house
>get shot
>home owner free

I don't see anything wrong except for him being held for two years

Is there a iq test when you become a cop in the US?

Yeah but if your IQ is too high you will be barred from the force. It has happened in the past. They think these people will leave the force because they are too smart to stay on it for long.

Operator as fuck

Yes but not for the reasons you might think

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

My town has very few marked police cars anymore. Neighboring towns still do but in my town patrol cars are mostly unmarked. They only use marked for dispatch I guess.

I'm amazed that he got out of his house alive after shooting three cops

>Is this setting a precedent now for people to just shoot cops?
This is why there is the phrase "open up this is the police".
Fuck off, you statist piece of shit. You can't just breal into people's houses and not get shot.
>Now I just think of that cop that was parked minding his own business in Louisiana and some asshat shot him. This would have made that perfectly legal
What the fuck are you talking about?

DON'T
TRED
ON
ME

I could care less about the Dude weed lmao's down the street. Let them smoke their life away. You don't NEED to throw grenades at US citizens without at least knocking first. Cops got what they deserved.

This raid BS needs to stop. The drug war needs to stop.

are you mentally retarded?

I hope he gets some form of reperations for those 2 years of false imprisonment

wow, I don't even know how to respond to that

>gets grenade the own into his you we
>Cops attack
>BTFOes three specially trained, surprise-attacking men in an disanvataged position under overwhelming odds
>Literally dropped three cops with bulletproof vests while being in his underpants

This man is a legend.
Some real life hollywood type shit

Yeah so I won't defend my home and family because the asshole with the stun grenade is "likely cops"

Fuck that. No knock raids should be outlawed.

>It's another "OP acts like a retard and people still bite" episode.

"Oh, excuse me, we must teargas you" is not gonna work. Why knock, announce you're there, and then surprise? Gives them time to hide the evidence or run away if there's a place to run away to.

Imagine if there was a knock raid on El Chapo. He'd have ran into one of his little mole tunnels under Mexico before they came in.

Get a warrant you fat fuck

No-knock raids were specifically designed and implemented to get cops killed. At the time the idea was to use that to further federalize and militarize police.

are you being facetious? because your post doesn't make any sense

>No knock raids.
Burgerland sure has some interesting methods. Interesting but unfortunately retarded.

Stun grenade is proof of intent to kill, perfectly justified. Cops should've been better.

where is the new episode jon?

Well, it's sad that cops have died, but I support the guy, he had the right to protect himself from unknown thugs.

(((Ruebelmann)))

>(((Ruebelmann)))

IT was probably this kike's idea

Also 2 years? I'm assuming he's going to be suing

Bust into someone's house unannounced and you risk getting blown apart by a 20mm cannon. Just how things work. Don't tread on the rights of private citizens.

So if a guy in a hoodie points a gun at me and starts screaming "GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND," I'm obligated to not run, resist, or possibly shoot this guy threatening my life because he's displaying behavior that suggests he MIGHT be a retarded cop who doesn't know how to do his job?

...seriously?

So

>Burst into a person's home with guns unannounced.
>He probably lives in a shitty neighborhood, where he has to buy a gun to defend himself.
>Flashbang him.
>He's blinded and likely disoriented, combined with adrenaline hitting.
>Fires blindly at what he assumes are robbers, or maybe some thugs that wanted to attack his nephew.
>3 Officers are shot, the person goes to jail for 2 years.

No-knock raids are fucking stupid.

t.reddit

The time between the knock/announcement & the door getting rammed in whilst stun grenades are launched is supposed to be under 1 second

Did he commit saud crime warranting the raid preceding that?

I really don't care. So what if they hide their weed. They are risking the life of a US citizen without giving them a trial. Innocent people get caught up all the time in this shit, because its reckless and dangerous.

And for what, so that some moral busy bodies can be happy that we are fighting a war against plants?

The drug war is the most retarded anti-liberty the right has done in a long time.

Nice to see that anything besides opening your asshole so they can lug a stun grenade up in there is now considered "reddit".

If you want to do a no-knock raid you better get the right house. If a bunch of assholes are breaking into your house guns blazing what the fuck would any reasonable person don?

The moral of the story is no-knock raids are retarded because this is America and half the population or more owns guns, what did they expect?

Honestly if cops busted into my house i'd do the same and I think most Americans with guns would too

fpbp

LOWWWWW IQQQQQQ

You thought new pol that voted for drumpf wouldn't be sucking cop dick? Enjoy your 30MPH highway speed limits and stop and frisk, brought to you by "the most controversial site on the internet" Sup Forums

I hope more cops get their brains blown out when doing no-knock raids. Instead, announce that you are cops and then send in the SWAT team. You go in like a burglar, you deserve to have a crying wife.

What strikes me most is how ineffective the police were at what they were trying to do. Armored, better guns, element of surprise, got to use flash grenades, and the guy comes out alive getting the better of them.

>What the hell? Is this setting a precedent now for people to just shoot cops? This man doesn't deserve a gun if he's just blindly shooting around his house without knowing if they're cops or not.
Fucking hang yourself, bootlicker.

and to top it all off the guy they wanted to arrest wasn't even home. thats how little effort they put into the operation.

A no-knock is understandable if it's a very severe situation like Ted Kaczynski's arrest by the FBI in '96, but we've reached the point where Sheriff's departments are dressing up like ninjas and mowing down dogs over completely innocuous shit like an old lady with a few joints in her dresser.

It's a serious problem. People are getting blown away over completely victimless crimes like gambling during household poker games.

>don't even know how to respond to that
well
that's a sign you could become a cop

t.mall security guard inbred

low energy

>and to top it all off the guy they wanted to arrest wasn't even home.

Is there a Chapelle skit of the guy walking in twenty minutes later, and there are dead bodies all over like Reservoir Dogs?

No knock raids are unconstitutional, that is the definition of an unreasonable search.

Scream police while you blow a hole in a house, possibly disorient with a flash or concussion nade.

If there is any weapon in your hand after hearing noises in the night you die.

You fucking Soros funded CTR piece of shit. US citizens *will* kill you when you walk into our homes

These. The stun grenade could have been a tip-off that the guys were cops, but have you ever been hit with one? I'm surprised he actually shot anybody.

>Imagine if there was a knock raid on El Chapo. He'd have ran into one of his little mole tunnels under Mexico before they came in.

implying that would even happen since majority of the cops are in his pockets or connected to the cartels you fucking idiot

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone's got one and it stinks.

>I get that reference

Chapo has been arrested in a couple raids, I'm sure they didn't knock.

>No-knock raids were specifically designed and implemented to get cops killed. At the time the idea was to use that to further federalize and militarize police.
sauce

Based.
Shoot first ask later.

Shit like surprise raids and plain clothes cops plain car cops shouldnt even exist.
In any other country if you arent in a uniform you're off duty, and you can flip people off or defend yourself be that a cop or a fucking general, without a uniform youre just a random fuck ass nobody

sounds like your buddies got a few more holes

He's defending his home, there's nothing wrong with that. The cops never identified themselves as cops, for all he knew they could have been home invaders. Fortunately, this does set a precedent against using no-knock raids on non-threatening suburban types.

This is fake news. A quick google search of man's name reveals he is a mexican wrestler. This is how shit like pizza gate gets started. A bunch of retarded neckbeards with IQ's of niggers fall for dumb shit. You guys are fucking losers

This has to be bait.
Police are asking to be shot performing no knock raids, jesus christ. I am thankful a man can defend his home and family though, based judges

It's almost like the liberals won. They manipulated everyone into being cucks.

Although being against shooting cops is not a bad thing
No excuse to shoot a cop. Ever.

And how was he supposed to know they were cops and not robbers? Robbers bust in your door.

fuck off cop, do some real work.

The guy who shot those cops is a true American hero.

How's that boot taste?

No excuse to hunt down cops and shoot them in the back of the head like niggers do.

But when cops are doing fucking shit like this or get way out of bounds its not just your right but a duty to shoot them.

>google.com/search?q=man foudn not guilty for no nkock raid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=man found not guilty for no knock raid
it's real and pizza gate is real

stay mad nigger.

Cops are all mentally ill trigger-happy morons who were to stupid to get a real job
Less cops the better, more should be shot
This

>shooting home invaders is bad
Shooting a cop when you know it's a cop is niggerdry. Shooting them when they invade your home without announcing themselves is entirely justified

Kek, please grant us Nation-Wide Castle Laws. We, your humble servants, are in need of protection during the trials that are surely to come.

This
Cops are niggers in blue

>definition of unconstitutional

So a search warrant, based on probable cause, with a no-knock attachment due to the danger of the situation is unconstitutional? lol, ok.

>plain clothes cops plain car cops shouldnt even exist.

how the fuck do you think law enforcement works buddy?

>disadvantaged position
not in this man's castle.

This is a serious problem in Ontario as well. Lots of cop cars look like this now.

This pic is in broad daylight so it's easy to see everything but when you're driving they pretty much look like normal cars.

To me it seems like these cops are just out to get you, not to serve and protect. It's that attitude that breeds resentment and disrespect among the general populace. I would not be surprised to see people fail to pull over for these vehicles that do not look like cop cars.

What happened to

>NO MORE DEAD COPS

?

How stupid are you?

The man was probably terrified you literal child.

No knock raids should be illegal. The more cops that die from them the better and hopefully they learn. They seem to think the element of surprise works in their favor but there have been times where they have raided the wrong homes. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves in their own homes.

Want to do a raid? Sound the siren in front of the home for 5mins (everyone in the neighborhood should know too so they can take cover in case there is a shootout) and use the speaker to demand they come out. Surround the all exists but don't kick down doors until they have been given reasonable time (15 minutes). Then you knock down the door and back off. Another round of sirens and identifying yourself as police/swat. Then you should treat it as a hostage/barricade situation.

>google a name
>someone else comes up

"LMAO GUYS IT ISN'T REALLLL"

>without knowing if they're cops or not
nigga if cops don't give warning then they best expect a bullet on the way in

>This man doesn't deserve a gun if he's just blindly shooting around his house

In your house minding is literally the one place your right to bear arms is unquestionable.

Just have fun m8

>The moral of the story is no-knock raids are retarded because this is America and half the population or more owns guns, what did they expect?

They expected that they'd overpower or kill some drug dealer.

And if they killed someone innocent, so what? Cops have a license to kill.

they go from cops to invadors once they come in armed and unannounced.

in public, on the street- they deserve respect

when they come busting in with guns drawn for petty shit like drugs- that's where it's fucked up

unless they have the dude on camera signing a confession that "i am a serial killer that will kill more people if i am not stopped" with the signature of 2 other witnesses and a notery public, then they should NOT be busting into fucking houses for vicitmless crime bullshit. They endanger themselves and everyone else the fuck involved.

fuck this law- legalize drugs

>google pizza gate
>alex jones comes up

"LOL ITS REAL U GUISE ITS REAL"

best post

Who the fuck thinks to themselves "well this seems like the way a cop would attack me, must be a cop"? Police should clearly identify themselves. Even yelling "POLICE GET ON THE GROUND" is kinda useless after being surprise buttfucked by munitions specifically designed to deafen and disorient you.

It's also a piss poor policy standpoint to OK the actions geared towards taking down the worst kind of people when it also fucks over innocent and non-threatening individuals. Puts a lot of police in danger as well, and further enlarges the disconnect between law enforcement and the community they are supposed to be serving.

Get a warrant you fat duck, reee

Fucking this. Would much rather support this over Trump's nationwide CC bullshit, which amounts to a bunch of useless fluff in the absence of stand your ground or supporting castle law.

Make a new podcast Jon