Russian Rage Tears US Apart

According to NBC news, two individuals allegedly working for the CIA have information on what appears to be an apparent hack on the DNC and the clinton campaign authorized personally by Putin himself. Anonymous sources have allegedly told NBC that this hack was conducted as revenge against Hillary Clinton and as a way to reveal supposed "corruption" in US politics as a means of diminishing the image of the US on the world stage.

Honestly sickeningly. I truly can not believe we have a russian puppet as our president. I'm genuinely afraid, this isn't what America was supposed to be, not at all... Is this the country you want your children growing up in? How can I ever explain to my daughter that we have abandoned our principles as a nation in order to fellate the brutal dictator of Russia? I'm honestly getting sick thinking about it. It is the moral duty of the Electoral College to save us from this hell!

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
youtube.com/watch?v=jeL7NfZ62S8
youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M
encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Russians have infiltrated the US and hacked the election to install their puppet billionaire.

I know! It is heartbreakingly difficult to comprehend how our nation let this happen. I can only hope that the electoral college votes for what is right and what is just. He didn't even win the popular vote !

>Putin personally involved in hack
Murica, you've gone full retard.

Just make sure to buy a water filter. And super male vitality with iodine+.

It will help you fight the globalist russians.

The average American isn't stupid enough to believe this shit right?

>two individuals allegedly working for the CIA have information on what appears to be an apparent hack on the DNC and the clinton campaign authorized personally by Putin himself.

(((unnamed sources)))

Putin himself is laughing his fucking ass off at this CIA bullshit.

Hillary lost due to gross incompetence.

PUTIN DID 9/11

>According to NBC news

dropped

lol speaking of fake news. these fucking jews.

very convincing post you have there (((OP)))

love the kgb and trump shills.

shoo shoo communist cunt.

>Putin-sama will never hack your anus

>tfw

>Two Individuals allegedly working for the CIA.

Is this really how journalism works these days?

I know after the first time I saw The Apprentice I said to myself i says "this guys trump...hes a russian spy" and I WAS RIGHT!!

nbc news LUL

Aww what? Drumpf baby only accepts """news""" that comes from infowars and Breitbart? If it hurts your feels it's not real, right? Maybe you need a safe space haha

OPEN UP WIDE

based Putin strikes again

>literally shaking
wew

gee america...

havent you been using the CIA to install puppet governments in other countries for years?

tough shit. hillary lost fair and square. sorry that FACTS influenced the voters!

Vlad@Putin-PC ~
$ cd hax
Vlad@Putin-PC ~/hax
$ ls
hack_us_election2016.sh other_election_hax
Vlad@Putin-PC ~/hax
$ ./hack_us_election2016.sh
... hacking 2016 US election... done.
Vlad@Putin-PC ~/hax
$

Can someone make a cllage of all the stupid shit the mainstream media has said in 2016?

Well, you believed HuffPo, at least places like Breirbart, and Infowars tell the truth.

gotta hack to survive in glorious russia

A russian girl is hacking my heart
why?.. WHY? ; __ ;

>according to

>two individuals

>allegedly

>appears to be

>apparent

>anonymous sources

>allegedly

That's some truly damning evidence they have there.

If true, it's an improvement

>supposed "corruption"

HAHAHA

>Electoral College votes for Clinton

>Republicans nullify and disregard choice as it was clearly influenced by Russian Hackers

Its just our liberals grasping at straws. Making Hillary president would have been full retard.

>NBCNEWS
's fake brah

>NBC
wew

I really wish fascism was coming because these """""""""""""journalists"""""""""""""""" need to swing from lamp posts.

>putin personally involved in hack

I can testify, Putin, Hillary, and I were playing Runescape together and Putin said that if you type your password it gets censored, Hillary tried it and it didn't censor it and Putin stole her lvl 99 account.

Fake news is not """facts""" you russian operative. I KNOW they use canadian proxies on here. There are probably hundreds of russian agents monitoring this thread right now.

I'm laughing my ass off at those weasel words.

Heres the footage of Putin hacking himself

Hillary will die, and Russia will be blamed. Dark days are coming.

More fake news.

Don't forget to sage on your way out, gents.

>talked about fake news
>watch MSM
libtards and their (((news)))

It's fake because it hurts your feelings eh? You just plug your ears and close your eyes pretending not to see. You are the reason trump won. Disgusting

Is this the neocons last ditch effort to get a war with Russia like Hillary promised she would do as president?

>Anonymous sources
>claim
two individuals
>allegedly
working for the CIA
have "proof"
that they won't disclose

If this isn't the definition of fake news, nothing is.

how much you think those poor little commies are getting paid?

I'm getting paid $36 an hour just to shitpost on here for laughs.

lol sore losers

I still can't believe they so proudly keep that up on their Twitter feed.

>the same NBC that got caught conspiring with the clinton campaign

Also:

>Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Dems got caught cheating.
>I bet the Russians did it.

pretty much. they're trying everything in the book. hillary is an evil power hungry cuntbag and wanted to be the first wartime female president and now she's extra salty. trump better lock her up. he'd be a fool to leave her running around in the wild.

>muh MSM is why everyone thinks I'm a retarded conspiracy theorist

Yeah sure thing buddy. Go finger your asshole to some more Paul Joseph Watman videos you nutter

OP You need to be getting those water filters or else putin wins

It's fake because it's all conjecture, hearsay, and empty rhetoric. Show some proof. Show a press release from the CIA. Something, anything besides some kike at NBC saying
>muh Rooooooossssskeeeeeeez
And I voted for Trump. And I'd do it again. Just because I wanted to see you libshits cry because Shillary is NEVER going to be president. NEVER EVER.

Let that sink in, young nerd virgin.

Listen sweetheart, this isn't the board for you. You should go to /hm/. They have everything you're looking for.

Oh look it's multiple simultaneous threads that all just happen to be pushing nonsensical propaganda. Protip: this kind of thing is why dinosaur media is dying.

>Hillary will die
>Dark days are coming

wtf i h8 durmpf now

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

>Hillary will die
this will result in world celebration

>Nothing But Crap news

Akkording tu fagurts we knew dem tings. Hallojewya no source.

>(((Anonymous sources)))
>alleged

Fake news.

Podesta literally fell for a fucking phishing attack. Isn't that more negligence on his part?

RARE VID OF A KGB AGENT HACKING IN THE US

> Allegedly working for the CIA

I know a guy who "allegedly worked for the CIA" the lives in a cardboard box two blocks from here

FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=jeL7NfZ62S8

No matter how they spin it I only read it as Putin did us a favor. Unless the voting itself was hacked, which is improbable

Are those poor children from Syria? You know it's Putin and the Russians who are bombing them night and day. It makes me so heartbroken to think about. Genocide in our modern day, how horrific. And now there's no one to stand up to Putin, no one to stop him. Things look dark ahead and unlike in 2008, we don't have any headlights on this train.

Look, it's the people who funded Killery's campaign. BUT MUH ROOOSKIES

So it's the Russians' fault she was corrupt?

I guess it was their fault she sold them radioactive material too. Oh well, You're probably right OP, we should put in the corrupt idiot owned by the Saudis instead of the person the Russians wanted to win because he didn't want to go to war with them.

Keep pushing this narrative. It didn't work before the election, and by our blood, it will not work now.

wow i have a #hillboner now

republumpkins are done after this

Okay this is getting stupid now.

did russians also hack paper votes?
are they also hacking the weather?
someone has to stop these russians before they hack our lives!

lmao america, why are your news such a joke

because we're being held hostage by the establishment.

you are a Moron. You have the option now to wake up, take the Red Pill and Really wake up.

Your media is lying to you.
Do not trust NBC
Do not trust CNN
Do not trust CBS
Do not trust NyTimes

the list goes on and on, they are spreading Russian Propaganda to propel the US into War with Russia and Syria

The only thing "stupid" here are the individuals who ignore reputable news organizations with decades long credibility as a way of justifying their devotion to their cheeto jesus. We are now a Russian puppet state, let that sink in. This is serious stuff pal, let's not forget it was Putin who started this war and now there's no one in the white house to finish it. America is done for, all because of these uneducated white subhuman pieces of shit, I hope they all burn for their treason.

Is """""" the Alt-Left's version of ((()))? Like, is it supposed to signal psychopaths or moral degenerates or whoever it is you people want to genocide this year?

Stop trying to make the Fendipitous Eggmen a thing newfag. It will never be a thing.

>fake news
>ctr bot

Still mad she lost eh? Say it with me: MISTER PRESIDENT

Moron. If you researched you would see the "Media" is not credible and has been lying to you for decades about serious world problems

All this is doing is stirring and rousing the real right, it rises more and more every day.

Nice pasta there faggot.
>CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC
>credible
Oh man

yfw those CIA agents are actually secretly double agents working for Putin and are trying to get this country to tear itself apart

Trust Alex Jones and Breitbart instead. Investigate 7-11. Slushes can't melt steel beams. Buy more water filters. Take your colored pills.

>controlled by jews

You are delusional. The media might sometimes get things a bit wrong here and there but 99% of the time they're spot on. And this isn't even NBC claiming this, it's the CIA! What's next, you're gonna tell me the CIA are a bunch of liars too? Grow up kid, this stuff is serious business. Stick to posting about how much you miss your foreskin on animu forums, political discussion is for adults.

As reliable as a source that has a source that tells Carlos Slim the arab mexican robber baron that Russians did it.

>my evidence is an NBC article w/ user sources
>posted it on /pol
u, sir, belong in the oven

>OFFICIALS
>*allegedly working
>for the (((((CIA)))))

aka, kikes making it up again and trying to swindle the goyim

>cia
>alleges
>unnamed sources
>no proof besides the claim
Just fucking top yourself

don't you mean your wife's daughter?

Guys she's right! Do we really want Russia controlling our government? I'm woke as fuck after reading this encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended

>The media might sometimes get things a bit wrong here and there but 99% of the time they're spot on.

I don't buy InfoWars shit for a second. Breitbart is Clickbait

The CIA is scared shitless because for the first time since JFK they have a President they cannot Control

If you knew the history of the CIA you would know they are all about Controlling Authority figures (MKULTRA) ect.

I cannot divulge to much, but the CIA works off of controlling Global Political and American Political leaders by blackmail, bribery, drugs, etc.

MKULTRA should be proof enough, if you dig, you will find the truth.

Members of us in the FBI are working to stop WWIII, this is my freetime and I'm on Sup Forums working. I hope you guys will watch the video, we are aware of how Obama and his administration is attempting to start a war with Russia through Syria.

>supposed "corruption"