I can't stand the fucking fact that Trump will actually go down in history as a president

Not a Hillary supporter by any means I didn't want her even more, but seriously guys this shit makes our country look like a laughing stock.

We couldn't have had Cruz? Rick Perry? Fuck, even Newt Gingrich would have been more honorable.

Think about the great men that have served as the president of this great nation. Abraham Lincoln, Reagan, JFK, Teddy fuckin' Roosevelt, GEORGE FUCKING WASHINGTON.

And now think...A moronic loud businessman who inherited fortune from his father, who once appeared on WWE, and someone who's greatest accomplishment was starring in some trash reality T.V. show is now our president.

The guy can barely speak, answers national security questions by talking about how great his autistic son is with computers, and has now coherent ideas.

I laughed at the democrats when they elected some community organizer faggot as president because of his skin color, but now the Republican party is just as much of a laughing stock if not more.

Any other traditional Republicans on here that voted for Trump only to keep the democrats from taking over the country with another 4 years of awful policies? I'm still pissed this guy is the face of a great party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw&channel=UCzLkgfMdnFriVPK7XiwJbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE COULD HAVE PICKED AN ACTUAL FUCKING CONSERVATIVE NOT A LOUD CLOSET LIBERAL

sage

like this one you mean

I'm not a Republican, so I will happily say that it's your guys' fault for not picking Kasich or Rubio in the primary. And Kasich and Rubio's fault for not forming a joint ticket early on.

Seriously, you people were openly talking about a brokered convention and now you're complaining that you ended up with Trump...

Nah fuck him his stance on illegals was basically Hillary's stance

>We couldn't have had Cruz? Rick Perry? Fuck, even Newt Gingrich would have been more honorable.
No, they're all incompetent

>Think about the great men that have served as the president of this great nation. Abraham Lincoln, Reagan, JFK, Teddy fuckin' Roosevelt, GEORGE FUCKING WASHINGTON.
...And Donald Trump. Also Lincoln was a Tyrant, Teddy was a warmonger, and Reagan was a pushover.

>And now think...A moronic loud businessman who inherited fortune from his father,
Yes, he turned a million dollar loan into billions. His father didn't do shit compared to him.

>who once appeared on WWE, and someone who's greatest accomplishment was starring in some trash reality T.V. show is now our president.
None of his best selling books or skyscrapers are comparable? I guess you secretly love reality TV.

>The guy can barely speak,
Yes, he speaks in a way that anyone can understand

>answers national security questions by talking about how great his autistic son is with computers and has now coherent ideas.
You're bullying a 10 year old. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>implying the GOP is a "great party"

>implying the last 4 presidents haven't been absolutely degenerate scum

>tfw we'll never be apart of something as beautiful as this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

OP y u mad?

>op is pic related

Here's the thing though,

Republican primaries show that the party is 1000x more honest than the Dem's. People say that it was rigged against Bernie but that's only half true. Primaries are technically only there to gauge voter attitudes from the parties. Parties have the right in America to nominate anyone they want regardless of the vote. Not even kidding look it up.

The thing is, Republicans trust their voters enough to pick whoever they want, and honestly it looks really bad when a party convention nominate whoever THEY want, without letting the voters choose (look at what happened with the DNC, looked really bad).

So there's not much we could have done. I'm glad they didn't say fuck you to the voters and pick whoever they wanted. It's the voters fault they nominated a retard instead of an actual conservative

than shut it, your complaints wont change anything

also the states that make the most and have the highest populations u fucking tard

Not a democrat I could give a fuck less about that. If you read my post you would've saw that

hmmm kasich might be the one guy with less charisma than hillary
rubio not nearly enough power to offset that

the right guy won - trump is a mega genius
hillary is a hollow soul since a long time ago

trump might've even saved yeezy's life .. the reprogramming shit that hollywood/music industry people go through is often lethal

Dubya set the bar very low and Obama, a literal half-nigger closet queer leftist with 0 experience, got rid of it altogether.

It was worth it to make people like you upset

You make your country a laughing stock desu. Pic related. It's (You)

That's very clearly not the electoral map from the 2016 election. Why would that image be dishonest when there's plenty of truth in the correlation between Democratic ran cities and crime?

L O S E R

O

S

E

R

If this election shows anything it's that Republicans had it in the bag before it even started. The dems were retarded enough to think "it's Hillary's turn!" So Republicans could have actually nominated someone who isn't an idiot and won regardless

I'm not a Democrat, either. Independent is the largest affiliation in the country by a large margin. I really don't care for the game of who has the highest moral ground to stand on.

And the parties have their own rules for how they run their primaries. They are bound by contracts. Government regulation of primaries is not particularly relevant.

Shouldn't have played with replacement level immigration bro

I warned u bro

Looks a little more like Trumps son

>7 posts by this ID

she's just a little crumb compared to him

HAHAHAHAHAH

You already have a nigger, Bill Clinton and both George Bushes. Any reputation that used to be there is gone.

>Ted Cruz
>literally a leaf by every definition
>would get cucked and give Hillary the presidency by default

holy sht DRUMPY BTFO

putoang a shiut

I KNOW!!!! Isn't that GREAT!!! I can hardly believe it either! He might also go down in history as the BEST president in history!

DUDE
I LOVE CRANBERRY SAUCE

you're such a faggot, and reek of Reddit. You're whining gets me hard peasant

His lack of what is traditionally held to be dignified is exactly why he won. I'm a Democrat and I wouldn't have voted for any Republican other than Trump. Cruz was running for ayatollah and way too smug. Rubio is just a boy, he's not a man yet. Everyone else was a joke. I actually like a lot of Hillary's policies, but the way she only showed up once every 2 weeks to read from a script demonstrated that she doesn't feel accountable to anyone. Trump's a fighter. He fought for my vote and he got it.

why are you so mad?

donald trump is the literal face of what america has become

he might be the most american president to date, he embodies america

Also not a Republican, but

>And Kasich and Rubio's fault for not forming a joint ticket early on.

Legally, they couldn't do that. Under US law, it's illegal for a Presidential candidate to promise a Vice-Presidential seat on the ticket before being nominated by their party.

>it's your guys' fault for not picking Kasich or Rubio in the primary.

No, it's the RNC's fault for letting the establishment ticket get split 11 fucking ways this entire election season. Of course Trump won the primary in that environment, the establishment candidates all cannibalized each other's campaigns.

You are unhappy with the only guy that dared to speak the truth, really have a plan that means real change, and stood and stands against the whole establishment?

You are a complete idiot.

>plan for real change

This is a good one

Hi CTR, welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay, you'll be one of us soon :)

That image shows how much autism Trump supporters have when it comes to shitposting images

Have fun when Trump takes your autism bucks

good point better mexico

Are you retarded?
Rolling back the trade deals, reverse mass invasion by illegals, reindustrialize America, tough stance on China, America first doctrine, decisive action against ISIS, vetting on muslims. Yeah.

At least he isn't calling for killing white people or crashing democracy because he lost.

I'm not calling for that and I am liberal

YOU didn't even post the correct map you god damn idiot

Your comrades certainly are.

>Ebin all liberals break the law meme
>Imgflip watermark
Into the trash it goes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Not a Hillary supporter by any means
Why open with a self qualifier, Think your opinion is bias already?

Sjws are not my comrades

Well Obongo made his office a laughingstock already. GWB made America hated around the world because of the Iraq war. Bill Clinton had oral sex in the WH. JFK cheated on his wife in the WH.

we've already been there youngfag

They're part of your party, dumbass. You may not like it, but they're about as close to comrades as you'll get.

And? Is your personal stance relevant? Why you post the personal stance of one lone person and attribute it to all Trump supporters and then you tell us your personal instance as if it was representative of something?
But on the other hand the recount maneuver by proxy of the DNC, the attempts to subvert the elections by coacting the electoral college, the smear campaign, the use of the CIA to cast doubts on democracy claiming Russians hackers hacked the election (As illogical as it is) are not the actions of one lone guy but of very important democrats entities and surrogates. Let aside the constant calls by democrat supporters to kill white people and the social media bias. Your people are the bad guys and damaging to democracy.

okc and tulsa didn't vote for hillary.

If you're a Democrat, you're not a liberal, you're a Progressive.

David Brock is going to jail for mishandling one million dollars.

True. Very important distinction that is not spoken very much. Progressives have abandoned liberal values.

But Cruz picked Fiorina to be his running mate didn't he?

I agree with plenty of liberal ideas though

I think faggots should be able to marry and trannies should be able to lob off their dicks

Honorable Nigger, we be winning and kicking (((your))) ass. And we rich.

>but seriously guys this shit makes our country look like a laughing stock.

australia thinks Trump is awesome. no laughing here, only respect. we respect you guys for having the balls to stand up to the establishment that's been cucking you

Trump also agrees with both of those things. Would you call him a liberal?

He is

In a lot of ways, but Democrats will never admit that because it's all VICTORY OR DEATH FOR THE INTERNATIONAL REVOLUTION with these fucks.

no one thought the USA as a nation could succeed. Europe laughed at us when we declared independence (except France).

But we became the best country in the world in less than 200 years time. We improvised the whole way. Trump is the absolute personification of the American spirit. Call it blessed by God or by Kek or just luck itself, things have a way of working out for Trump. We are in magical times my friend, you're either riding the wave or getting smashed by it. The choice is up to you.

Marc Allen Feldman.

>Abraham Lincoln, Reagan, JFK, Teddy fuckin' Roosevelt, GEORGE FUCKING WASHINGTON.
They are only great because you don't know them

Guarantee people back then thought they were a joke too

Moar shilling pls

Every other candidate, with the exception of Cruz disqualified themselves by dicksucking illegals. They ALL said they would legalize them and spent the entire primary sucking up to illegal criminals for THEIR votes, ignoring the actual citizen voters who make up the party. Fucking Yeb even married one hoping for their votes. It was pathetic.

Cruz was the only one who didn't, so it was not surprising that the race was between Cruz and Trump. Cruz was a booger eater who looks like a sex criminal though so he didn't have much of a shot.

This reads like a bait more than a butthurt tirade.

I know.

lol, this is fucking hilarious

Hey Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ1YNW8MRLw&channel=UCzLkgfMdnFriVPK7XiwJbCQ