Hm

well the mods here are alt right. I'm not taking sides, just stating facts

A

Fucking

LEAF

LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAF

Leaf

LEAF

Lots of retards try to self-bump their boring threads until they 404. Then they don't realize what happened and they think the mods deleted them.

This is a conservative board, dumbshit

a FUCKING LEAF

>alt right

>Implying that a nigger standing in the streets in the suburbs at night under a street light is up to any good.

Gtfo nigger. You're nothing but trouble.

this
>a dindu out of the hood is always up to no good

I love being white.. I love how blacks try and trigger white people but deep down they know they are inferior subhuman filth who's race has accomplished absolutely nothing for mankinds advancement

When

in the episode that this photo comes from Spongebob is in fact up to no good and Patrick is perfectly within his rights to regard Mr. Squarepants as being suspicious.

Don't worry OP. I'll keep you safe, fellow leaf.

Dipshit. To put it in a Canadian perspective, if you see a dirty looking injun chug standing around like that at night in a mostly white and relatively respectable neighbourhood you know he's up to no good if you have any brains in your head at all. He'll be dealing coke or breaking into some cars houses. Are you stupid or something?

>Dark skins walking at night is a crime.
>Alt right logic.
>Proceeds to claim "not racists".

flat earth threads are also deleted straight away.
makes you think huh

I treat anyone walking around in the middle of the night with baggy clothing the same, like a fucking tweaker.

>Instantly deleted and instaban
lets hope it happens again

I'm not a racist in that "I hate dark people". I have lots of dark friends who are good and more or less law abiding people. But if you are honest, you know where most of the trouble comes from, that's just the way it is, whether you love Injuns or not. If somebody is out of place, you can usually tell and in this situation common sense tells us that the dirty looking Injun skulking around a mostly white relatively respectable neighbourhood late at night is not there to collect Unicef donations.

>I treat anyone walking around in the middle of the night with baggy clothing the same, like a fucking tweaker.

And this too, but because of socio-economic hoodoo voodoo, we know that if the person is colored, the odds are better that he's commiting crime. Not definitely, but more likely for sure. Science tell us this. I hope we've cleared this up for you OP.

>I have lots of dark friends
LOL typical racist